It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Text message from the future

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
This happened to me as well.
The first time I got this exact same message though I just deleted It, but I couldn't ignore It the second time.
It was dated December 6, 2019 1:30pm
Blank body.
But It was from an 11 digit number, with an 818 area code, which Is my area code.
So I attempted to call It, but It said It was an invalid number, then I texted It back with a blank text and an hour later I received another text, this time, COMPLETELY BLANK.
The area where a number should of been there was just "()", no date, no time, no nothing.
It's very intriguing..sorta spooky.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lauxes

very spooky! i still think about it...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dometheus

Then when it played the message instead of someone leaving me a message it started saying numbers, so I wrote them down and deleted the message:
The Numbers were: 07248550724

But here in the UK those numbers are a genuine phone number ...

Mobile phone number (07248)550724

Whoever owns that number might be in great danger ...

Save the phone number ... save the world ...

*adds it to his phonebook*

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I got a text message from the future. It said "Beginning this Saturday save an extra 10% on all apps from the AppStore!"

It blew me away

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well I think the secret to time travel is informational time travel, because information has no mass and thus can bypass the speed of light thing ...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I guess this is still happening to people...here's from two weeks ago...

answers.yahoo.com...

I got a text message from the future..? I got this text message from a weird number (915-901-01210) but the weirder thing was the date of the text message. It was December 6 2019. The text message was blank and at first I freaked out but then I thought maybe it could be some glitch from T-mobile. The area code of the number is from where I live, but the rest of the numbers are weird. I searched in google to see if any other people had gotten text messages like this and a lot of people had the same thing. A weird long number and the date, 12/6/2019. Has anyone else gotten this? And which company do you have? * 2 weeks ago * (Tiebreaker)

and did someone already mention this patent? which seems o expire in december of 2019. ugh..

[edit on 1-7-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I live in the 856 area code, really strange.

I don't really know what else to say.

It would be interesting to call the number periodically to see when it gets activated, and then see if the date of the call and the date of it coming into use correlate at all.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

yeah. the number's been officially unassigned since this happened. i have called it periodically and also had it run through by a PI i know who looked somewhere um special that i didn't have access too (lol i don't know what he did).

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I received a text message on July 7, 2009 at around 9:15 from the number 1-585-901-07510, sent at 4:30 pm on 12/6/2019. I have my phone, a Sidekick 2008 through T-Mobile. The message was blank. I would have believed it was some sort of spoof if I hadn't seen the same date, 12/6/2019 and the same number, 901, from other people. Sure, it could still be a spoof, but I have received other odd text messages, such as my own number texting me something I would never say.
I am far from a believer, but it is rather odd.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
last year I got one, the message was time stamped 06-23-2019 and it came to me upside down.
After closing my phone re-opening it it read rightside-up again but the date was the same and yes it was blank..
I have that date burned into my memory waiting to see if it is a life changing day or just another failed prediction, like we are all used to bby now...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Maybe someone in 2019 has your cell phone number and someone was trying to send them a text and some weirdo glitch sent it to now? I mean I can't think of how that would happen, but its weird to think about.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I recieved a blank text last night, the area code was from Haiti and the date was 12/30/2050... I am trying to find a logical explanation...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
What phone service are you people using?

T-Mobile was having issues with their voicemail service in conjuction with having an unlocked iPhone... When people would check their voicemail or something, they'd get sent a blank text message from 2012 or 1916, iirc. It'd be interesting to see if the text messages are all occurring on one provider, or if it spans multiple.

One provider - glitch in their shizzle.

Multiple - glitch in the matricks.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Mabey it is your future selves texting yourselves old numbers (numbers NOW) and the new "time travell" texting option just cam out that day.....

Sorry that is all I could think to add.....probly some glitch...

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheVu
I've taken a direct hardware screen capture picture from my iPhone.

Dates shows December 31st, 1969 and Sept. 4 2012.

Well? Post the screenshot.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I am not saying that it didn't happen but I remember seeing something on creepypasta on this. The protagonist received messages from the future and eventually a phone call.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Found this blog site where someonelse is talking about this and the numbers she recieved were the speed of light. Kind of interesting. Also someone posted there about the 12/06/19 thing as well. Never happened to me before but here is the link if anyone is interested
www.queenmotherblog.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Sure!

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Could these numbers somehow be related to the much ballyhooed Y2K thing?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Ok, these numbers could have numerelogical meanings; so, since you said all these dates end in 19 (2019, 2119 ect..), you could consider the meanings of number 1 and 9, and relate them to time-travel-communication- number 1 can represent invention, unity and the conscious mind (all of which can explain the invention of time-communication, the unite of people from different times) and number 9 can represent humanitarianism, other-worldlyness and blending (if this time-communication thing is to do with helping this time zone, from a far-away place and blending with each other of different times). Here is a great website with lots of different assotiations with the numbers, including months and days of the week, so maybe you'll see a relationship between the real-life-time dates people have received the texts and the number meanings, as well as other things- www.numberquest.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join