It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Text message from the future

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

the most simple explanation, and most logic, is that whoever sent you that text had set up the time and date of his/her phone to be the one you mention (2019).
as simple as that. try to do it yourself, change the date in your phone and send a blank message to someone else, the text will appear in their phone with the date you set up. it happens with most phones.
on the other hand, I think if you could send a text from the future, is quite stupid to send a blank text.. how about the lottery numbers?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pompeii

we were one day on the sofa watching a movie when his phone beeped, we checked it and it was a message from my phone. we thought, but that is impossible, since we are both of us here on the sofa and I didnt touch my phone!! when we opened it, the text said ' o '.
so we looked for my phone and found it under the blanket, on the other sofa where the cat was laying on. so by accident, the cat pressed some keys and send a message to my boyfriend, who was my last contact, and the message only said the word O.
almost everything has an explanation

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I got an email from the future once, it's just a computer glitch.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I couldn't start a new thread but this seemed like the closest post to this in, my text too was from the future but much different then described in this thread, my iPhone suddenely & only for a second went a bit weird almost like all black with scrolling (similiar to cmd on pc's but with color & icons) with it only being there very briefly I did not make out much of what was on screen except for a name,...I tried desperatly to redo the action but could not, then about 15 minutes after this had happened I recieve a text msg from my wife & the text included the name that I clearly made out early, so first thing I did was of course reply to my wife right away & ask her how long ago she sent that msg & she said just a minute ago!!! I have no explination for this, btw the name in the text is not someone either of ever really talk or text about, so the coincidence factor seems to be out the window, & regardless of context I still can't replicate what my phone did & I know computers extremely well.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join