posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:47 PM
Mostly every movie taught you about there being heros and villians.
1. Who is the hero and also who is the villian to the current...
...life and world moment?
...sky and earth moment?
...price moment to food, drugs, and oil?
...economic and monetary moment?
...science and technology moment?
...art and entertainment moment?
...exploration and discovery moment?
...war in Iraq moment?
2. Are there more villains than heros nowadays? Have a reason as to why?
3. Does being a hero to some mean you're automatically a villian to others?
4. As for you, are you a villian or a hero in any of this?
5. What are you a hero in?
6. What are you a villian in?