It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama would not be able to get security clearence with the FBI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Think about this.
If Obama went to get a job working for one of the alphabet soup agencies he would not make it past the first step in the background check and would promptly be shown the door.

This is due to the FACT that he has relations with felony criminals and known terrorists.

now picture this if you will.

"I'm sorry President Obama but we cannot show you our nuclear silo..uhm..you don't pass security clearence...but...you are welcome to visit our snack machines and restrooms in the lobby...sir"

WTF???

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I was wondering about this myself. He has some real explaining to do about it. Not sure anything will come of it but its going to be interesting to see how thy handle it in Washington!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
You are right.

A long time ago - before I became a mom, my job was corporate security for a defense contractor. I definately would have recommended that he NOT get a clearance.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

And this isn't a problem with these....people/supporters...what is this world coming to?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
What you are forgetting is that there is Hope....Unity....Change...

at the end of the tunnel.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
What you are forgetting is that there is Hope....Unity....Change...

at the end of the tunnel.

yeah right...

but it kills me that this fool can't even get a minimal security clearance and bigger fools are gonna vote him president!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
'Mr President, we cannot let you into the white house Sir because you failed security clearence'

Handing him a card board box ' Sir, the gardens free of poop and the bushes are mighty sheltering'....

Door slams hard on his arse.

Only in America could a man get to president even though he should not get a security clearence.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Do you really for one second think that if anyone had anything on Barack Obama which would deny him a security clearance, that he would have been allowed to reach this point in a campaign for the presidency?

The fact that he is the candidate disproves your premis!

Don't you think, that by the time he could reach the office at the end of this election, he will have gone through the most meticulous security analysis on the planet. His entire life is under a microscope. There is an open call and a bounty out for any little thing which could embarrass or humiliate him in the press.

Do you think at all?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

this one alone would deny him clearance
www.debbieschlussel.com...

and there is this one:
www.suntimes.com...
"2003, Obama announced he was running for the U.S. Senate, and Rezko -- a member of his campaign finance committee -- held a lavish fund-raiser June 27, 2003, at his Wilmette mansion."

and this one would definetely deny him clearance:
www.huffingtonpost.com...
" Ayers is also quoted after Sept. 11th saying that he has no regrets for his past actions, but rather he feels that "we didn't do enough." Take a gander at his website and see if you find contrition, or self-aggrandizement."

or I should say, those connections would deny you and me a security clearance.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Do any of you folks out here have security clearences??

Some of you do know enough history to know that on Bill Clintons administration there were people working in the White House and handling classified information and material who did not have security clearances. Not only did they not have clearances...no effort was being made to help secure the clearances for these staff people. The process was even being delayed...rather than being helped and aided.

I am likewise wondering who will be on the staff and if they will qualify for clearances..and what kind of "Foul" will be declared if they are denied..or dont pass? Also how the media will attempt to spin it?
I can see this one coming.

Try to picture both an Obama and Hillary ticket....how difficult it will be to get people for both cleared??

Once again..do any of you have clearances? IF so than you know or have some concept of the principal, How and for what reasons it is done.

Orangetom

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
Do you really for one second think that if anyone had anything on Barack Obama which would deny him a security clearance, that he would have been allowed to reach this point in a campaign for the presidency?

(snip)

Do you think at all?

Voice of reason in the midst of a "back-slappin'- good-one" party.
How ridiculous.

Saudi's are tied to terror and guess what?
Bush kisses and holds hands with them.

Where were you all during the last eight years?
Waiting for a dem to criticizes while ignoring the repub wacko in the white-house?

nice work.
The Obama threads get more and more useless.
Get something good please.

- Lee

[edit on 4-6-2008 by lee anoma]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Guess the same people who cried foul over Bush and the saudis are now crying foul over Obama and the islamic terror links / Iran links / hezbollah links...

Obama stinks to hell with his fake Christianity - hes no more a Christian than Tony Blair is - both use it as a screen for their own ends.

Obama will be the straw that breaks the camels back for the USA.

I predict that race tensions will soar and civil strife erupt should he get the Presidents role.

His links to iranian agents makes me puke

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Do any of you folks out here have security clearences??

Once again..do any of you have clearances? IF so than you know or have some concept of the principal, How and for what reasons it is done.

Orangetom

I have a security clearance because of my contract work with navy ships.
if Obama wants to board and roam freely through these ships (subs) he will need a clearance! well maybe presidents are above the law???

[edit on 4-6-2008 by blimpseeker]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
The Obama threads get more and more useless.
Get something good please.

- Lee

[edit on 4-6-2008 by lee anoma]

hey lee.

anything to contribute towards the probability that obama cannot get a security clearance? or are you just redirecting the thread as usual?
how does it go?
oh yeah..."deny everything, admit nothing and make counter accusations"

you seem to live by those words fella.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

I have one, and I know that even for a low level clearance such as “classified only” the FBI will do a 10 year background check on you and that is just for defense contractors and some military office workers. My clearance goes way above classified. So as for Obama even getting a classified only clearance is a no go with the FBI. Anything above that is out of the question. As for what I do. I won’t tell.

blimpseeker is right on the money. Obama has some big time red flags in his history. I'm sure all the
Sectaries of the military round table are asking the same questions we are.

The FBI will look at Felony’s first and Associations, ( they question your friends, past employers etc, look at your life with a fine tooth comb. then on to Drug use, and Counseling (have ever had counseling on any matter. Mental, Drugs, Marriage.etc. These are the big one that I know of. After that I don’t know what else they look at. I’m very sure it’s a long list.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by SJE98]

[edit on 4-6-2008 by SJE98]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This kind of makes me wonder why there isn't a background check on people who are on a serious run for presidency, especially after the colorful administrations of the past few decades.

Great thread, I hope this detail about Obama's qualifications gets more attention.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I worked for a company contracted with the DoD Spawar division. Top secret clearance was necessary to install the software we were doing on Navy ships.

Get this though, our project leader didn't even have a US citizenship (he was on a work visa from Romaina). The company CEO said he could buy him a security clearance, or significantly speed up the process with a large amount of money if necessary.

Needless to say, I was dissapointed as money truely does buy anything.

You can't trust anyone to get anything done right.

For example, Bill Clinton got the Son of a top Chinese General of the PLA clearance at Los Alamos. Later, this General's Son was caught spying and Bill looked the other way. The Nuclear schematics for many top secret US Nuclear weapons ended up dissappearing at the time. It was later found this guy had stolen them and transferreed to China.

Thanks Bill for giving China at least 10 years in technology advancement and pointing more missles at our cities with our knowledge and knowhow.

Funny too, this Chinese General donated a large amount to Bill's 1996 campaign for President.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

the chinese own the clintons and they continue to give money to their campaigns. and the clinotns still refuse to full disclosure.
i am so glad that the witch is dead.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

On the upside, by the name the next election is over Sandy Berger will be eligible to get his security clearance reinstated.

If Obama can't get his own security clearance, he can always search for classified documents in Sandy's pants.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by jamie83]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
reply to post by blimpseeker

On the upside, by the name the next election is over Sandy Berger will be eligible to get his security clearance reinstated.

If Obama can't get his own security clearance, he can always search for cclassified documents in Sandy's pants.

sandy burglar stashed all those papers under the dumspter remember?

how the hell is that guy not in jail?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join