It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Armies of Abaddon are Invading!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
ON THE BRINK!

A Follow-up To Armies of Abaddon Story

It has been awhile since we published our findings concerning what we believe to be an army of immense size in the skies above. Many of you have written and asked why we haven't posted recently. The fact of the matter is - this is a very serious subject. There are so many out there willing to try and debunk or to write off these ideas that we ourselves want to be sure. I can now say that we are sure. We are absolutely positive, based upon recent evidence that you shall see below, that we are indeed on the brink of great change.

The following points are the major contentions to the previous findings:

1) The cubes seen in the GOES satellite images are equal in size and are uniform on the page, indicating that they are a product of the satellite camera or the processing.

TMG's answer: The cubes are not uniform if one takes a closer look. A close look will reveal that they have a field around each cube and each cube is distinctive within a group. There are some that appear to be close to the surface - some are very very large and several are similar sizes, but different shapes - rectangles, rounded corners, have height, etc.. The reason that they all appear to be one dimensional is because what we are seeing is primarily the fields of the cubes. In other words the view is in the eye of the beholder. Not a psychological treatment at all, but rather a trick of the view. And how can we assume this? Because we have seen them in a variety of cameras, at different supposed distances, around the sun, the moon, and in the skies above the earth. And now we have a movie of several of them moving in course together.

2) Our beliefs for why these cubes are here is too negative, we are professing doom, not the good tidings that these beings could be bringing.

Click link, video included
www.tmgnow.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
the way those things in the movie are flying makes them look like birds. i swear i can see wings flapping.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Cubes, my big fat arse!

The KeenKid is right. They are birds in reverse video.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
the way those things in the movie are flying makes them look like birds. i swear i can see wings flapping.

Especially when one "switches" position so another can take lead.
I did observe something strange though that haven't run across. I couldn't take a screen shot of the film as it was running, came out WITH NO OBJECTS when I opened the screen shot. You can do this yourself to prove it, --watch the film, when the "objects" get to the middle of the screen, hit print screen, then open paint (or any other photo program, and click paste) you will get part of the screen, with the leaves and sky but no "objects" Also, as you watch the move, don't look at the "objects, but observe the far upper left leaf of the tree or bush on the left side of the screen. I wonder what that little "corona" type effect is? maybe an overlay of an image on an image?
Also wonder why they didn't provide a link to the images shown by the
GEOSTATIONARY SATELLITE SERVER that they quote in the article.
I'm not blasting your post, porschedrifter I just like to experiment with what I am presented with

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
That's retarded.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
That's retarded.

Mr. M

Whats retarded?
Elaborate please
Be as eloquent as possible

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Especially when one "switches" position so another can take lead.
I did observe something strange though that haven't run across. I couldn't take a screen shot of the film as it was running, came out WITH NO OBJECTS when I opened the screen shot. You can do this yourself to prove it, --watch the film, when the "objects" get to the middle of the screen, hit print screen, then open paint (or any other photo program, and click paste) you will get part of the screen, with the leaves and sky but no "objects" Also, as you watch the move, don't look at the "objects, but observe the far upper left leaf of the tree or bush on the left side of the screen. I wonder what that little "corona" type effect is? maybe an overlay of an image on an image?
Also wonder why they didn't provide a link to the images shown by the
GEOSTATIONARY SATELLITE SERVER that they quote in the article.
I'm not blasting your post, porschedrifter I just like to experiment with what I am presented with

The fact of the matter is that this video is clearly a hoax. From the evidence presented by NetStorm (quoted above), not to mention the lack of motion on the cameraman's part, I come to the conclusion that this video is clearly childish in nature, and goes to show just how desperate people are for recognition.

Lets say (hypothetically...), that this video is real. The assumption that the camera man would remain so calm while witnessing this display of power from some alien civilization is just ridiculous. Second, why would the cameraman shoot film at the same spot in the sky? While letting the spacecraft continue on course
un-documented? This proves without a doubt that the film is a hoax. The camera man was obviously shooting film to the sky, creating a background from which to work with. Any reasonable and prudent person would follow course with the craft until they went out of sight, or as other circumstances arose.

This my friends (NetStorm), is why I personally feel that this post is "retarded". I feel posts such as this one dishonor the nature of this website & discussion board. We are here to research, identify, and acquire useful information, with which can be used to exploit the conduct of the government and other entities; not to look at clearly childish homemade videos of supposed "flying cubes".

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
No offense but every spring and fall we see the same thing in the skies here.

It is birds flying north or south depending on the season.

I mean this isn't even a good fake (in fact I think it is real, real birds), you can clearly see the things flapping their wings and not to mention they are flying in what I would call an organic formation, nothing mechanical would really fly as radomly. If it was aliens and they can get across the universe I assume they know how to fly properly...

Just my .02

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I can assure you they're not. The only thing we've got to worry about coming from the skies are frozen clumps of turds dumped by plains.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Video link isn't working....

Oh no, we'll be assimilated!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Oh sure.......the video camera just happened to be set up on tripod and JUST happened to pointing in the right direction.

Pure bunk!!

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
thats easy john
heres one
crush your enemy see them driven before you and to hear the lamentations of the women

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
No I agree... the movement does look organic, also I too noticed the "overlay effect" look on the leaf on the left. The video I wasnt really interested in... it was the article that was interesting

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Why do ufo videos suck? Irregardless if they're factual or not, why must be of such poor quality?

- The alien interview. So little is seen, so little is discernable, yet if it were real, wouldn't the DoD make a better quality flic? Look at any real video online, say, actual street fights; you know what you're looking at, and these were filmed by rank amateurs.

- The dulce video. Just looks like some dropped frames from the first Matrix movie.

- This Abbadon video. Mmm wow. What a waste of bandwidth. Why don't we see a video from start-to-finish. I mean everything from the when the object is first seen, to hearing the comments, right till the end.

I think some of the best pics are the pre Photoshop era pics, like the 1950 Trent photos for example.

www.qtm.net...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I tire of these bogus photos and video clips too. All scant nonsense. Only been a very few video clips and photos worth a damn in the last 10 years...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Is there a single video, here for example,

galactic2.net...

which might raise the possibility that it may show something of interest?

I prefer studying so-called secret govnt documents. In all fairness, they seem to provide much more, and better, information wrt ETs.

Sure, they can be forged also, but in some cases documents revealed years apart mention the same reference.

Specifically, mj-1949-04p/78, mentionned in the eisenhower briefing doc which surfaced in 1984, and in the SOM1-01 manual doc which surfaced in 1994, ten years later.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ohhh god!

Have you seen the "close encounter with UFO" vid from the above link?
galactic2.net...

Definately the most amazing and REAL video of a UFO i have ever seen.

AND THAT, EVERYONE......was sarcasm. STill a very funny video (for the wrong reasons)

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
As I am unable to view video footage from my desk at work (which is where i am and always am when posting) i cannot watch this... but just from the narrative in the post i'd say its a load of bulls#%t... assuming the footage was real (and by previous posts i'd say they arent) how would you know the origin of the objects, or even the intent of the occupants...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Albeit briefly...a film by the Edwards family in Colorado.

www.qtm.net...

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
That Colorado film is not too bad. Blurry, but still a bit better than alot.

I remember seeing it on tv about 8 or 9 years ago.

new topics

top topics

join