It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are 6,000 people behind the New World Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
"Superclass: The Global Power Elite and the World They Are Making" by David Rothkopf suggests that 6,000 people effectively run the world. Are these people the New World Order?

One thing no one ever seems to mention is that the New World Order is the necessary and logical outcome of American style capitalism. Capitalism has swept all before it. Russia is now a ruthless capitalist society, and communist "China" will overtake America in the next few decades as the major capitalist world power. The New World Order is just another name for globalisation...one world, one marketplace, one economic system (capitalism), one government (to carry out capitalist policies), one world bank (to provide capitalist finance). All capitalists seek to have the greatest market possible for their products...and you can't get any market bigger than the whole world. Everything about capitalism leads inexorably to one global market, and a corresponding one world government. So are all the people who oppose NWO actually Marxists? I don't think so somehow, but I think they ought to be. Or maybe something else - how about meritocrats?

I came across a website by some bunch called The Meritocracy Party who seem to be very opposed to these 6,000 people who unofficially rule the world.

Check it out: www.meritocarcy.org.uk.... It's crazy stuff, but quite intriguing. I don't know about you, but I don't want to be ruled by 6,000 super rich people.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
the link you provided is misspelled, here's the correct one.

www.meritocracy.org.uk...

[edit on 3-6-2008 by star in a jar]

join