It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams and colors!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I noticed that when I lived alone, I had white cotton sheets, and I have many vivid dreams, and they were lighter and friendlier. Then I had to move back in with my folks, and now I have dark brown, and I noticed at their new place, my dreams are darker in nature, and the colors are dark, I couldn't remember my dreams like before. Last night, I changed my sheets to light blue, and again, I had a dream, and the colors were somewhat light blue, and the dream was nicer and I remember most of it. Why do you think that is? I change pajamas often, they are all kinds of colors, but that doesn't seem to affect the dreams. Do you think colors that surround you have anything to do with the dreams?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I don't necessarily think the colors would affect the dreams themselves as much as your mood before you go to sleep, maybe? I would think more vibrant colors would put you in a better mood, thus, lighter, happier dreams, whereas darker surroundings would make you more gloomy? I dunno...just speculating here.

join