It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North America has not had "normal" weather since July 1976

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
North America has not had "normal" weather since July 1976,
and we are likely never to have "normal" weather again.

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves� So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations�It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts." *

Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn. Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

Cloud Anomalies

Note that the edges of the weather control patterns in the clouds are now deliberately "roughed up" to make them appear more "normal". Note also that most of these patterns were relatively stable in wind-blown skies, and were not fleeting aberrations. When the power was cut, they would dissipate almost immediately.

Also, there may well be several different man-made phenomena going on with the creation of these "clouds" and "chemtrails", possibly involving different covert groups, different nations, and different programs and agendas, so one single simple interpretation is probably not appropriate. Candidates for the foregoing would probably also include the alleged Global Sunscreen Program and HAARP.

A final caveat - some of these patterns may indeed by natural phenomena.

All photographed in the Santa Barbara, California area by Tony Craddock unless otherwise noted. Some photos enhanced slightly for contrast.

www.cheniere.org...

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So what is so significant about 1976, what major happened with our technology?

[Edited on 30-4-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I doubt it has anything to do with terrorists. How can anyone say what is normal weather anyway? You must consider 3 factors to explain changing weather patterns:

1.) The Earth "wobbles" on its axis.
2.) The degree of tilt of the Earth's axis
3.) Earth's orbit around the sun changes between circular and elliptical

All of these things happen within a relatively short time period, even less than 25 years. Couple all three together and you have varying weather patterns. Keep in mind we are beginning to fall back into another period of glaciation. Chaos theory also come into play.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite
I doubt it has anything to do with terrorists.

Exactly, I don't think terrorist are smart enough to build something to change the weather. I know what you mean though. Here in Houston we've been strange weather for quite awhile now and it's starting to concern me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Only our government might have the techonolgy to modify the weather.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I dont think its terrorists that we have to worry about.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
what about the 2000 nukes that have been detenated * thruout the world, couldnt that have some effect for our weather? if not ozone? i dunno but these bombs exploding cant be good for the earth.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I remember what it was like in 1976 in England. I think it was the longest drought in English history and hotter than hell. (Although it took until last year to break the 100 degree mark).

As for the US, its 81 degrees here in Salem and KayEm tells me its definitely unnaturally hot for the time of year.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
NATIONAL WEATHER MODIFICATION POLICY ACT OF 1976

Interesting year, it would seem:
www4.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
So what is so significant about 1976, what major happened with our technology?

It was that damn bicentennial, stupid fireworks burned another ozone hole.

www.photolib.noaa.gov...

When patriotism goes wrong.

top topics

join