It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton says she's open to being Obama's VP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Link

WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton told colleagues Tuesday she would consider joining Barack Obama as his running mate, and advisers said she was withholding a formal departure from the race partly to use her remaining leverage to press for a spot on the ticket.

I'm still not sure what I think of this. I would love to hear others opinions.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Its a big load of poo, I would imagine. As I posted in the breaking news thread on the same topic, consider how 'reputable' the source is:

"according to a participant who spoke on condition of anonymity because this person was not authorized to speak for Clinton."

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Hey, I've already posted a similar thread:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yeah, well, with most of the popularity vote going to Hillary Clinton and if Obama Barack wants to increase his chance of being elected as the next president of the United States, Obama should have Hillary as his running mate.

Wouldn't it be a grand idea to announce this V.P. slot during (or if not right after) his acceptance speech as the 'official' nominee to the Democratic Party? I think so. Imagine the headlines: the first black president and the first female vice president.

[edit on 2008-6-03 by pikypiky]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Probable scenario: Barack has her as VP..NWO (Clinton Inc.) finds another Lee Harvey Oswald that takes out Obama: 2nd Amendment goes out the window. Confiscation starts. Many die.... final solution is complete!!

Zindo

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
There is a pre-existing thread open on this topic.

Please add all comments and inquiries here

Thank You.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join