It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what prevents...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
...the paranormal from becoming another standing person?

What have you made out is keeping seperate the paranormal persons from the non-paranormal persons? How come they cant become a modified, singular person?

Cant all the paranormal persons become a singular paranormal person if they wanted to? If so, when and how? Explain.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
No idea what the hell you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think he may be talking about the difference between a living entity and a non-living entity.Then at another point he seems to saying that ghosts cluster together which sorta sounds like Thetan's.A subject particular to Scientology.Though even I find myself unsure what he is trying to say.;;

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

[
...the paranormal from becoming another standing person?

I have no idea what you mean by this question, clarify the question perhaps I'll take a try at answering it.

What have you made out is keeping seperate the paranormal persons from the non-paranormal persons? How come they cant become a modified, singular person?

Why do I think some people believe and experience the paranormal and others do not??? is that what you're asking...if so... various reasons.. such as religious beliefs, cultures, ego, materialism, etc.

Why can't all people with paranormal abilites become one person?? Do you mean cohabitating the same body as in possession?? I'm not sure I understand this question..again more clarification on what you mean..

Cant all the paranormal persons become a singular paranormal person if they wanted to? If so, when and how? Explain.

Isn't that the same as above?? and are you speaking physically or spiritually? Because one way of looking at multiple personality disorders is that in one sense it could really be multiple individuals in one body But if speaking spiritually then multiple people could combine as a single entity perhaps in prayer and with visualization and intent.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

will we find out tomorrow on 6 4/11?

or what else is gonna happen

I guess after tomorrow this post wont matter?

personally I think it has to do with the mass or matter we or they are made up of

but what do I know, I am non-paranormal

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I just did a spell damning the whole human race a few hours ago...

Does that answer your question?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I believe he's talking about those who believe in paranormal things uniting and becoming a single group/entity that represents and explores the paranormal.

new topics

top topics

join