It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McClellan and O'Reilly: And the Lies Just Keep On Coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

McClellan and O'Reilly: And the Lies Just Keep On Coming

www.infowars.com

C’mon, Bill. Are you and idiot? No, he is not. He is simply doing his job, selling us garbage, proffering lies day in and day out. Clinton, Kerry, these are professional snake oil sales personnel, minions of the man behind the curtain. It does not matter if they believed Saddam had weapons of mass destruction or not. They tell the public what they are instructed to tell them. Bill O would have us believe they actually speak what is on their minds instead of consulting the neocon-neolib generated script.

“If two presidents of the United States (sitting), the former CIA guy who works for both presidents, Tony Blair, and The New York Times all tell me and you [Saddam has] got [WMDs], we can’t say ‘no, he doesn’t!’
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Watch this propaganda and how Bill is defending the neo-cons

Disgusting!!! Bill disgusts me.....

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Bill O'rielly is the figure head for flag waving blind patriots, He paints anyone who questions Iraq, or calls for a pull out to be unAmerican, unPatriotitc, or against the troops...

He would lead most Neocon followers to believe any questioning of Government means we hate our country and he's out right said we should hide acts of torture and not show them, ie; abu graib, gitmo etc....

And anyone who releases proof of corrupt activity or illegal acts by our government is a traitor...

And that none of the above should be done in a time of war...

He loves to have pro war servicemen on his show because they are "right"

Yet he attempts to crucify any troops who have served on active duty in these countries who disagree with it because they are "wrong" according to him...

Hes the talking head of the fascist state and will defend this administration to the core, but of course he loves to tout how hes "independent"

He acts as he knows more then those who actually participated in the news he's REPORTING..

He would rather allow a tyrant to reign then let the truth of that tyrant come out and give ammo to the "bush haters"

Any valid points his counter guests bring up bill won't allow into the debate, because he knows he cant fight against truth or facts...

Bill argues with Neocon opinion and emotion alone, no facts just bs,

Hes scum and a joke.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by C0le]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I love how O'Reilly accuses McClellan of using a "loaded" word like "propaganda".

Honestly, they both make me sick.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join