Throw Out Your Microwaves!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ten Reasons to Throw out your Microwave Oven

From the conclusions of the Swiss, Russian and German scientific clinical studies, we can no longer ignore the microwave oven sitting in our kitchens. Based on this research, we will conclude this article with the following:

1). Continually eating food processed from a microwave oven causes long term - permanent - brain damage by "shorting out" electrical impulses in the brain [de-polarizing or de-magnetizing the brain tissue].

2). The human body cannot metabolize [break down] the unknown by-products created in microwaved food.

3). Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating microwaved foods.

4). The effects of microwaved food by-products are residual [long term, permanent] within the human body.

5). Minerals, vitamins, and nutrients of all microwaved food is reduced or altered so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down.

6). The minerals in vegetables are altered into cancerous free radicals when cooked in microwave ovens.

7). Microwaved foods cause stomach and intestinal cancerous growths [tumors]. This may explain the rapidly increased rate of colon cancer in America.

8). The prolonged eating of microwaved foods causes cancerous cells to increase in human blood.

9). Continual ingestion of microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations.

10). Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.

Have you tossed out your microwave oven yet?

The use of artificial microwave transmissions for subliminal psychological control, a.k.a. "brainwashing", has also been proven. We're attempting to obtain copies of the 1970's Russian research documents and results written by Drs. Luria and Perov specifying their clinical experiments in this area.

The Proven Dangers of Microwaves.

Written by Anthony Wayne and Lawrence Newell

Originally from Lawgiver.org.

International common Law Copyright 2000
by The Christian Law Institute & Fellowship Assembly

Source:
www.herbalhealer.com...

Is it possible that millions of people are ignorantly sacrificing their health in exchange for the convenience of microwave ovens?
Why did the Soviet Union ban the use of microwave ovens in 1976? Who invented microwave ovens, and why?
The answers to these questions may shock you into throwing your microwave oven in the trash.

Over 90% of American homes have microwave ovens used for meal preparation. Because microwave ovens are so convenient and energy efficient, as compared to conventional ovens, very few homes or restaurants are without them. In general, people believe that whatever a microwave oven does to foods cooked in it doesn't have any negative effect on either the food or them. Of course, if microwave ovens were really harmful, our government would never allow them on the market, would they? Would they? Regardless of what has been "officially" released concerning microwave ovens, we have personally stopped using ours based on the research facts outlined in this article.

The purpose of this report is to show proof - evidence - that microwave cooking is not natural, nor healthy, and is far more dangerous to the human body than anyone could imagine. However, the microwave oven manufacturers, Washington City politics, and plain old human nature are suppressing the facts and evidence. Because of this, people are continuing to microwave their food - in blissful ignorance - without knowing the effects and danger of doing so.

www.bariumblues.com...

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the info porschedrifter, good post. I eat quite alot of microwaved food, I'm not a good cook, so this is indeed a shock. I can't believe they are so bad for you. What are the 'unkown by-products' that where mentioned on the list? Why are they unkown?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Thats a really good question

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I only use mine to heat my coffee and reheat leftovers, and its going to be hard to give up. Darn it will feel like going back to the dark ages there is another type of oven with a super heat light in it that cooks as fast as a microwave but its more expensive.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I trashed mine a year ago. I hate to sound paranoid but I read some of those same things a while back and it had to go. My brain doesn't need to work any slower than it does.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Good article , but....
I'm still researching this one....
Have found some that make sense, IE
heating food stored in plastic containers or plastic wrap (saran wrap) is not the best thing to do because of the "blending" of the chemicals from the plastic container into the food
"As a seventh grade student, Claire Nelson learned that DI(ethylhexyl)adepate (DEHA), considered a carcinogen, is found in plastic wrap. She also learned that the FDA had never studied the effect of microwave cooking on plastic-wrapped food. Claire began to wonder: "Can cancer-causing particles seep into food covered with household plastic wrap > while it is being micro waved?"

www.karinya.com...

But some of the other statements IE
" Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence. "

Can't swallow that one...my IQ has NOT gone down...I still have great memory and concentration and haven't gone on a emotional rollercoaster yet

I'll get back to ya with what else I find

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hi porschedrifter!!

Very interesting find - many thanx!!

I use a microwave myself, although only for convenience (which I suppose is the point of them really anyway?)

I prefer to cook "conventionally" ie in a (gas) oven and on the top burners or grill, as the flavour is much nicer IMHO.

Certainly, things to avoid with microwaves are "analogue" rotary timer switches (as these can be very imprecise for cooking times - far better to have a digital read out) and dispose of any microwave that has been damaged around the door seals, etc, as risk getting microwave "leakage" ie the Faraday cage effect can be compromised - which would *not* be beneficial to anyones health.

Thanx again porschedrifter!

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Thanks for the info porschedrifter, good post. I eat quite alot of microwaved food, I'm not a good cook, so this is indeed a shock. I can't believe they are so bad for you. What are the 'unkown by-products' that where mentioned on the list? Why are they unkown?

Originally posted by porschedrifter

If they are "unknown," how do you know that they are harmful?

The same "unknown food by-products" are also produced through conventional cooking methods.

While you are at it, throw out your barbecue. Barbecue smoke is one of the prime sources of Benzo(a)pyrene exposure for the average American. Of course the fact that people have been cooking over open fires for millennia shouldnt change the fact that there is a real risk associated with this cooking method.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by earthtone

If they are "unknown," how do you know that they are harmful?

The same "unknown food by-products" are also produced through conventional cooking methods.

While you are at it, throw out your barbecue. Barbecue smoke is one of the prime sources of Benzo(a)pyrene exposure for the average American. Of course the fact that people have been cooking over open fires for millennia shouldnt change the fact that there is a real risk associated with this cooking method.

Yeah but microwaves just seem so much more dangerous...

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
We live in a toxic world for the most part. TO me the convience of a mocro wave is worth any cost. And since i seem to be doing ok and made it this far, i'll be holding the force.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well I guess I have just excepted that im going to die young from some sort of cancer lol...Its not funny but it seems every single thing I use gonna kill me in some way.Ill make a quik list...

top 5 things that will kill me even though I like them...

Car exhaust
well we all are gonna get cancer from that one...

microwaves now..aslong as the evidence is correct...

cell phones...im gonna get brain cancer from that one...

soda...i drink tons of soda and love it

fatty foods...I eat what ever I feel like I take no interest in what calories or fat contents are...

pot..i guess im gonna get lung cancer from smoking pot

6 MILLION WAYS TO DIE...CHOOSE ONE

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This wont be a big problem all i got to do is get my parents to by frozen food that can be made in ovens.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

10). Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence.

Hey! I think I read something like this before, but I forgot... what was I saying? Damnit! Now you guys are gonna think I'm stupid! I'M NOT! SHUT UP!!!!

sorry... (sniff)

Seriously, though... I wish I could remember what thread it was last night that I read, but I remember thinking "man... I think I am subliminally starting to understand my ADD... if it's really ADD!"... while I read through this, I'm starting to wonder again.

Oh yeah, it was about lead paint. I was almost always in an old house that had lead paint, and we've had microwave ovens since I was about 5. I am kinda thinking that ADD isn't a single problem, but rather a whole group of enviromental (Enviro-Mental) produced problems. Also Flouride has some bad effects on a person as well. Now I'm REALLY starting to believe the 'poison conspiracy' (government is poisoning us slowly throughout our lifetimes). Although, factors like this COULD force evolution... maybe the Gov's have better purpose? Who knows... Bush lies, and so does a good group from every branch, so I'm not inclined to believe that we are in their best interests.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I doubt car exhuast is good for memorey or concentration...but do you think they will ever release a public study about all the real effects on the things that makes them the richest??? I doubt it..I just except the fact that im gonna die from one of these things..oh well.. I accept it

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
For some reason I doubt my microwave is that harmful.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Actually, the coils in microwaves (or whatever they use... I think it was the Transformers) put out alot of electromagnetic radiation (? frequencies?), and can have the same effect as living near alot of power lines or near a power grid. Truthfully, I won't stand near my nuke while it's running... my chest starts to get tight and I 'feel' something eminating from it. I've always been scared of them, but those damn burritos and Hot Pockets are so freakin good! As well, it's hard to have anything but sammiches during my lunch break if I didn't have a microwave... I can only eat so much meat before I start to get sick (no, really sick... and I'm not even a vegan!)

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
o_O

That's peculiar. I never feel anything when I am near my microwave.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
More >>> www.nexusmagazine.com...

And there is much more fundamental facts ignored even if well reasearched, published, etc. >>> www.abovetopsecret.com...

We all like plastic luxury of this falling civilization. Most of you will die for coke and pizza

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
You guys knwo what the sceen is for that is in the glass in the door on the microwave right? It deflects microwaves because microwaves are too large to go go through the small holes. Same ideal is used on the F-117. Grates over the intakes deflect radar waves because they are too big to enter the holes.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
"As a seventh grade student, Claire Nelson learned that DI(ethylhexyl)adepate (DEHA), considered a carcinogen, is found in plastic wrap. She also learned that the FDA had never studied the effect of microwave cooking on plastic-wrapped food. Claire began to wonder: "Can cancer-causing particles seep into food covered with household plastic wrap > while it is being micro waved?"

www.karinya.com...

But some of the other statements IE
" Eating microwaved food causes loss of memory, concentration, emotional instability, and a decrease of intelligence. "

Can't swallow that one...my IQ has NOT gone down...I still have great memory and concentration and haven't gone on a emotional rollercoaster yet

I'll get back to ya with what else I find

I heard about that last week or so. Is it just me, or do you think somehow someone in the plastic wrap or microwave industry ALREADY knew this and decided we didin't need to know about it

Very interesting article. But, I think a lot out there is very bad for you. Synthetic hormones. Synthetic foods, aka frankenfoods. All these conveniences we take for granted come at a cost. We are just not told about the costs.

I won't give up my nuker--but I will cut back and stand away from it.
We really can't go back to being hunters/gatherers. Unless, of course, something REALLY big happens.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join