It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orange lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There were reports of strange orange lights in the skies above worthing in west sussex England on the first of June, the local radio ruled out the police helicopter saying that it did not take to the air that evening, still awaiting the out come to this one.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
There have been a lot of orange lights in England. I was interested a while ago and tracked all reportings of orange lights from the MOD FOI pages for 2007 and plotted it in google earth.

Here is the map url, and a screenshot.

it turns out that teh orange lights are very common in the UK.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
cheers for that shere khaan

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Also a number of the orange lights were seen in formation, either a triangle or straight line of lights. Was their any comment on teh formation of the orange lights in that report?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
i didn't hear any info about formations, but i think there were two of them hovering

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Here is a link to the 2007 list of reported ufo's that I based my subset around. You'll see an ongoing thread of orange lights and light formations in the skies above the UK. In fact I went back to 2006 and counted another 20 sightings specifically about orange lights and often in formation in the sky.

If you are interested here is the page that links the summary of reports back to 1997. It's quite interesting looking through them all.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I've been followed by orange lights before. It was something I will never forget. Such a strange world.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
wow thanks for that i didn't realise how many sightings there have been and quite a few in my area too.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lizard King

that must have been a bit scary though

top topics

join