It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked, the Red and Blue roundup and execution of civilians! Do you believe this may happen soon?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

These weapons were devised to make us bow down to them, the one world gov. (nwo) (the beast) and worship them. Take the mark on you or else suffer this!

What a terrible, terrible time about to come!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
I don't have any dots. My teacher does on his however. The newspaper service he subscribes to puts the mark on his mailbox to indicate he gets the paper. I know a few others who have a similar set up.

Yep, and it's easier to slap a dot on a box than it is to remove it right away. The newspaper I work for just goes to retrieve boxes when they need to put out new boxes.

Election year + disinfo war + economic scares + food scares = complete lack of skepticism

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
ABSOLUTE ridiculous drivel...i really hate posts like these...all neurotic fear with zero proof. Nothing like getting everyone all upset about nothing, eh? To what end would anyone(govt's) benefit from this silly conspiracy?

This is soooo laughable...i may have believed it should the world be ruled by kings/dictators...but with elected officials....i mean who gets a pass and who doesn't? so stupid!

and JUST like the Y2K bug craze during 1999(zero happened) this will pass by JUST the same after 2010 and beyond.

wow people really will believe anything wont they?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thejon1982
glad i dont live in america
what part of new WORLD order didnt you understand.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Anyone know where can I find a copy of this list? I'd like to see if I'm on there so I can make preparations to high tail it out of here.

Edit... Ooops. I mean so I can show my full and unwaivering support for the NWO!

[edit on 4-6-2008 by mecheng]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodMode
ABSOLUTE ridiculous drivel...i really hate posts like these...all neurotic fear with zero proof. Nothing like getting everyone all upset about nothing, eh? To what end would anyone(govt's) benefit from this silly conspiracy?

This is soooo laughable...i may have believed it should the world be ruled by kings/dictators...but with elected officials....i mean who gets a pass and who doesn't? so stupid!

and JUST like the Y2K bug craze during 1999(zero happened) this will pass by JUST the same after 2010 and beyond.

wow people really will believe anything wont they?

We've never elected anyone that hasn't been pre-selected first. Do a little research to see if Bush is related to anyone, how Obama? Who's the Rockefeller family tree? Why are they all relatives? Why have 13 bloodlines been the leaders both elected and behind the scenes for several hundred years? Its easily researched. I'd start with that.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hey, I just noticed your signature, LDragonFire: signature
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for trolls are crunchy and taste good with catsup

But in King Kong vs. Godzilla, didn't the the King win?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Damn you for getting me all paranoid. I just couldn't resist checking my mailbox and there was not dot or mark but there was a red business card sized piece of paper blank on the side facing me, I can't see into the other mailboxes as they are all locked but I took it out cause I'm not taking any chances. When I got back up I noticed on the other side it says "VACANT
o not deliver mail to this customer, If you are a tenant flip this card over." Damn you!

Edit: Didn't mean for that smily face to be there but oh well.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
While I don't live in the U.S., I'm an American citizen, and know quite a few law enforcement officers, and even more military personell. I cannot imagine the set of circumstances it would take for law enforcement at the state and local level to go along with rounding up citizens based upon a "list". Even more incredible to me would be to imagine military troops herding American citzens into "death camps" and just following orders. NoSSir. I don't see it. I can well imagine a cataclysmic situation -- possibly nuclear -- that would cause martial law, and all that comes with that, but the great roundup....... I don't know. Orwellian, for certain. Realistic?

Now. One other thing, and this always strikes me about NWO stuff. If the so-called "elite" can contrive to have all the herd killed off, with only the soldiers as their enforcement minions....... who's going to do all the work? I know this sounds silly, but think about it. An elite is measured by his or her position and finacial/political influence relative to others. Without any others..... does it still matter?

[edit on 4-6-2008 by argentus to correct spelling of "enforcement" what was I THIN-king?]

[edit on 4-6-2008 by argentus]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
you know I find it interesting people's opinion on this matter. Do you actually believe martial law will happen with first just a massive round up? Can you imagine the political ramifications of this, should it occur?

I personally do not think so. I think that a deadly disease that is benign or dormant while still infectious for long periods of time will be introduced into the population.

As a result FEMA, after discovering this, will implement MANDATORY testing in all infected areas. You will see lots of people quarentined as a result.

This is the first process, obviously, because this was released by terrorist, we will then declare martial law to accomplish 2 things, First the extracate and eliminate the terrorist, and secondly, to control the infection and deaths of people.

In this manner, the majority of the population will rejoice, and will do whatever whenever the government wishes willingly. Only after the fact will people realise that they have been duped, and by then, your RED, and BLUES are gone, as well as your POOR, SICK, ELDERLY, LAZY, and whoever else they wish to eliminate.

You people think, Oh, I will fight to the death for this, that or another, you obviously have no idea, how they will twist this to make you depend on them for your safety.

If you are still around after the first wave, you won't have a registered gun, if your still around after the second wave, you won't have a means to feed your family, and you as well as your family will be petrified that you will get a disease.

If your still around after the 3rd sweep, you will be tired, weak, and sick.

If you are still around after the 4th, well, you agreed with them 100% from the beginning anyway, or you see just what kind of beast they truly are.

There are some thoughts that come to mind, one is of a modern patriot, vs a caveman. Who is more couragious? Neither, both, one or the other? Does it matter? no the bottom line is, when all you got to fend for your family is a spear, and you have a lion charging you, what happens? You think of the few, that will fight. I look at the many that will not.

How much do you value your life? is it worth more then your childrens? Cause if you fight, its not you they will take. You will most likely be in the woods, your children though, your grandpa, your aunt, are you willing to easily sacrifice them for your beliefs?

Just my 2 cents,

Cheers,

Camain

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If you read the Australian article the website gives as a source, it's pretty clear they are just speculating based on what conspiracy theories around the net:

www.australia.to...

Conspiracy theorists around the world have filled many pages of blogs and emails with theories as to why the public was prevented to hear what their elected representatives said and heard.

That is the nature of secrets: those "kept in the dark" want to know and in the absence of knowledge, seek answers.

Writers suggested that the special closed session of the U.S. House of Representatives discussed a lot more than the pending security surveillance provisions.

That is the problem with secrets and inadequate explanations for their necessity, imaginations run wild.

That's just what this is, I think. Someone's very active imagination. Won't be long until we find out for sure. The end of 2008 is only month's away. I'm betting nothing happens. I hope I'm right.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If you want to understand what could potentially happen, read the book Treblinka or the book The Gulag Archipelago. You will then have a grasp as to how people can be rounded up and sent to concentration camps.

At Treblinka, the camps were hidden and the prisoners did not realize that they faced execution until after they had arrived at the camp, initially thinking that it was just a train station. Executions of women, children, and the elderly began after being stripped of all personal effects. After the executions, Jewish slaves would forcibly remove gold from the teeth of the dead. The Nazis used the few Jewish survivors to run the camp.

In the Gulag Archipelago, you can read about the purges in Russia, where you are awoken in the middle of the night and hauled off to Siberia for no good reason at all, other than you were Catholic, or a school teacher, or a business man, or whatever group was the flavor of the day. Never to be heard from again.

If you don't think it can happen in the USA, then that is your prerogative. However, there is enough recent historical evidence to suggest that it is possible and even feasible.

Pray that we never see the Gulag Archipelago or Treblinka instituted in America. Pray to God every night that we never see these measures implemented here.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by camain

Your thinking and mine are in close correlation. I've been concerned about a viral outbreak as a nexus of controlling the people. We are all scared sh**-less of such, be it Ebola, Marburg, or something worse. Avian flu is the likely cause of the great influenza of the early 1900s. WHOA! I shouldn't have said it like that.... I personally dislike statements like that that pose theories as fact. Back up. I BELIVE that an avian flu, based upon research I've done myself, was responsible for the infulenza of the early 1900s. I will provide backup -- evidence, NOT proof -- if anyone wishes. *whew* close one

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

There was also the quick but efficient round up in Nazi germany called Kristallnacht(Crystal Night), when one night they rounded up 30,000 jews and sent them away to concentration camps, 100 were killed in the ensuing chaos and the rest were probably killed at the camp.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
They already rounded up the fundamental mormons without any clear proof, what's next?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The same threads, reports, and pictures have been floating around the internet since the mid 90's, if not before. I read reports of prisoner train cars in 2001, concentration camps, Rex84, you name it. I've seen the video of the alleged internment camp in Beach Grove Indiana. I don't know exactly what is on the agenda, or what these places are for. I'm not convinced about the train cars. I did find it unnerving that during the Iran-Contras hearings, the chairman would not allow testimony regarding the REX84 program, citing that the issue was of a "very sensitive" nature.

I don't believe they are going to do a "roundup" and then bring in marshall law. Think about it, it would be LOGISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE! You have 300 million americans, many of which are armed to the teeth. I think these programs are a "just in case" measure, or they know of something that is coming that we don't know about. The only way I believe that marshal law could come into effect, is with the population's total cooperation under some type of catalyzing event. I picture a nuke, major outbreak of a deadly disease, or economic collapse. The main thing to be paying attention to right now though in regards to this, is how the Supreme Court is going to rule regarding the 2nd amendment. This will be very telling indeed. It seems to be falling right in line with evey other event that has been leading up to this point, and somehow i doubt that this lawsuit just "happened" to be filed at this point in history. I will say though, that I believe we are well on the way to economic collapse. I've read probably every conspiracy theory out there, and have extensively listened to various sides on the NWO. I certainly don't believe all of it, but it certainly looks like we are going that way, and fast. This is why I say that the 2nd amendment issue that just "happens" to be on the table at this time is something to be watched closely. This country will not be taken with an armed populice. Just take a look at the UK right now. They were disarmed in the not too distant past, and now they're paying 9 to 10 dollars a gallon for gas! If the US crashes, we're taking eveybody with us in the ripple effect, or at least those who are also dependant on OPEC oil and holding American Dollars.

Well, gotta go now, the NSA is knocking at my door.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Erastis07

What are you referring to? Not a challenge pe se, but I spent a few years in Utah, and know several Mormons and their cousins, the "jack-Mormon". I hadn't heard of an LDS roundup. Please, if you don't mind, would you elaborate? Thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Even more incredible to me would be to imagine military troops herding American citzens into "death camps" and just following orders.

who's going to do all the work? I know this sounds silly, but think about it.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by argentus]

First of all, based on internet articles and published documents, there are millions of foreign troops (as in NWO/UN) on American soil. If that were not enough, then we have allowed our military to agree to allow foreign troops (Canadians, as of earlier this year) in the US in case of "civil unrest" or other "emergencies". In any case, there is no guarantee that these "military troops herding American citizens" would actually be U.S. troops.

Secondly, Executive Order 11000 allows the government to mobilize
civilians into work brigades under government supervision under Martial/FEMA law.

So essentially you have troops, who have no ties with the U.S. Bill of Rights, herding civilians to internment camps to do forced manual labor at the bidding of the government.

If you are a follower/believer of the NWO, then you would say that any one over 45 is considered a "feeder" unless they have some highly sought after training or talent.

In the US, two of the largest costs involved with America's $53+ trillion long-term debt is Social Security and Medicare. The same sources show that the majority of the US population is just about to get old enough to be eligible for both.

So what better to way to reduce the population and reduce the deficit then to create scenarios where this segment of the population is stressed to the max thru Martial Law (physically), financially (depression/recession/hyperinflation) and mentally (drugs/multimedia/loss of rights/war/politics).

As pointed out by a Russian researcher of U.S. Census data, it appears that more than 7 million people died during the "Great Depression" of the 1930's in the US alone. How many people would die in the next Great Depression?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You know, it is eye opening to see the videos of these very interesting places. I don't know if I can bring myself to call them concentration camps, but they are very very chilling to view. I kept asking myself "WHAT IS this place???" while viewing, in particular, the footage of the Beech Grove facility... I convinced myself it was something out of Hitler's Final Solution, but, BUT, I've been thinking, what else, possibly could they use it for?

Well, hows about in the event of a BIOWARFARE event, how would Govt handle the infected/un-infected in a controlled way? Set up certain centers to screen and handle both. And dispose of the infected by incineration in large numbers...

So that's my other possible explanation for Beech Grove at least...

Beyond that, I was viewing some of the youtube videos on FEMA Camps and found one that was interesting, Fema Director of Communications would not answer a question posed by the interviewer about "Can you tell me how many people can you safely keep in your underground facilities?" He answered "No." Tnen he was asked "Can you tell me why you can't tell me." again, quickly and with out pause "No."
That kinda freaked me out a little bit. I mean why can't we know how many people would be able to survive in FEMA facilities?? Creepy. So what is FEMA hiding?

And finally, on topic, lol. I was thinking why would the NWO be so low tech with the red and blue dots? Come on, I would totally know what was going on and remove, swithch my dot with someone elses or just bug out! Now if I was NWO I would just have my computer tablet pc with everybody on it and d/l it to my retrieval teams, or, barring that, just drop, attach, hide an RFID transmitter, which are conveniently small, on said LISTEE's property or house. There ya go, instant Identification...ARRRRRGGGH, this is totally a mind blower, heavy duty info here OP!

I gotta go...
Gotta find me a militia, a cave, and some mre's....WOLVERINE'S!!!
lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

They are referring to that sect that got rounded up on the premise that they were marrying and impregnating young women, but the "phone call" that the "pregnant teenager" made can't seem to be backed up and the 16 year old herself is no where to be found and all these "underage" women that they found to be pregnant are in fact of legal age, one "underage" women is actually 28 years old. They just don't like the idea of people gathering in large quantities.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join