It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack is MABUS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Barack Hussein Obama is the predicted MABUS from Nostradamus and 666 is the number of his name. Is this correct? Please help me to understand the possible meaning of all this.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Hot_Wings]

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hot_Wings
Please help me to understand the possible meaning of all this.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Hot_Wings]

co·in·ci·dence Pronunciation Key - [koh-in-si-duhns] -
–noun
1. a striking occurrence of two or more events at one time apparently by mere chance: Our meeting in Venice was pure coincidence.
2. the condition or fact of coinciding.
3. an instance of this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1595–1605; coincid(ent) + -ence]

—Synonyms 1. accident, luck, fate.

EDIT: This is all in good fun. Please don't take the response too seriously.

[edit on 04/03/2008 by blackbox]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Mabus is a screenname meant to come.

See my screen name? No coincidence.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what exactly was this mabus supposed to do?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Master Bush is MABUS, if anyone. Do you know of any other American president that has managed to completely destroy what America once stood for? Obama couldnt do worse if he tried.

Being evil doesnt mean just bombing people. Isnt destroying the once greatest nation on earth kind of evil too?

I dont believe in the religions myself though. You have no idea how much 2000 years can do to change a book...

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
You can also get the words CHUBBIER AMOK from his name. This must mean he's going to become monstrously obese, and run amok eating everything in his path!!!!!!

You can also get A CAB BARK MAO. This must mean he is going to retire from politics, a start a cab company that caters to communist dogs!

A ARAB AM BOCK. Obviously, he is going to convert to Islam and open up his own beer brewery, specializing in bocks!

BAA CRAB AM OK. He's going to open a restaurant specializing in lamb and crab! But critics will give it mediocre reviews!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hey! I have an idea, let's play this game with the OP's name!

Hot Wings can give us:

NIGHT SOW -- obviously, you eat like a pig at night!

GHOST WIN -- obviously, you are a Clinton operative, come to ATS to spread rumors of Barack Obama, and get your nominee the win in the primaries, despite Obama winning the delegates.

WONG THIS -- or maybe, you're a Chinese spy!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
After reading this;

"" Mabus
Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus plus tost alors mourra, viendra,
De gens & bestes vn horrible defaite:
Puis tout à coup la vengeance on verra,
Cent, main, faim quand courra la comete.

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
A horrible undoing of people and animals:
At once vengeance one will see vengeance,
One hundred hands, thirst, famine, when the comet will run.

John Hogue's Interpretation

Nostradamus’ Third Antichrist has yet to be positively identified. In contrast with his certainty about Napoleon and Hitler, Nostradamus is less clear who this third tyrant is. Perhaps this is an example of his prophetic myopia that enabled him to be clearest about events of local or European history. When contemplating future events in more distant lands, the prophet’s vision tends to be cloudier. What does come through clearly is the fact that this Third and final Antichrist is not a prominent European leader. He may even be a minor player in a future conflict, an insignificant terrorist such as Gavrilo Princip, the Serbian nationalist who assassinated Archduke Ferdinand of Austria in Sarajevo, triggering World War I.

The man we know as Mabus may be some obscure future terrorist who, if he is not identified and restrained in time, will trigger World War III and the extinction of civilization as we have known it.

The time we have left to positively decode who or what Mabus is, and how to prevent the foretold terrible destiny, may already have passed. The final line could date the beginning of his legacy of terror around the time of the appearance of Halley’s Comet (1985-86), the collision of the comet Shoemaker-Levi (1994), or the comet Hale-Bopp (1997), which appeared right at the millennium of the Jewish lunar calendar.

Mabus could be a cryptogram for Thurbo Majus, the classical Roman name given to the infernal god of Hannibal, or a cryptogram for Megabyzus, one of several conspirators who overthrew a Zoroastrian priest who had usurped the throne of Persia.

An argument could be made that upon this classical foundation, Nostradamus is building a prophecy for the near-future debacle of Saddam Hussein from within, by a Persian (Iranian) ally.

Try this experiment: Take a piece of paper and write "SAddAM." Hold it in front of a mirror.

The mysterious Mabus could be one of dozens of Saddam Hussein’s more sophisticated Al Abbas versions of his Scud missiles. Mabus therefore becomes a weapon launched by the Antichrist in a surprise attack. It "will soon die" in the flames of its own successful explosion after its supersonic journey. ""

I've concluded, it is alot to do about nothing...

Can you say, "Breads and Circuses"?

[edit on 3-6-2008 by toasted]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
IMO you are just fishing for reasons to consider Barrack the Anti Christ, just because he is a swarthy man from a middle eastern descent and has the ability to sway the public opinion doesn't make him evil.

Just because he is winning against a Ice Queen who stomps on the faces of anyone who she needs to, in order to get to the top doesn't make him a bad guy.

Just because he is 2 centuries younger than the republican vampire that chants "Stay the course" and "Double Down" on already failing policies doesn't make him in experienced.

Just because he isn't your average Opaque vampire with low amounts of melanin and comes from a family that isn't of Caucasians decent doesn't make him a bad guy.

People need to stop speculating just because change is at hand.

No one made a stink when the son of an ex Nazi became governor, or grandson of an American traitor Nazi Sellout became two time president and destroyed the country from within. How about instead of making a problem of something that isn't we worry about something that is currently taking place.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Damn,

I thought Obama rhymed like Osama, and Bomb. Also, Hussein is just obvious. LOL.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid
IMO you are just fishing for reasons to consider Barrack the Anti Christ, just because he is a swarthy man from a middle eastern descent and has the ability to sway the public opinion doesn't make him evil.

No, the real reason he is dangerous,

is he is supported by a group who is supported by the corporations...same goes for the other two bozos.

Only clueless sheep would even consider voting for, who our enemy says, is a good candidate.

if the day ever comes when it's THE PEOPLE and NOT the BILDERBERGS

who actually pick who is gonna run, then that'll be the day I may vote for one of them.

And I guarantee, it won't be anytime soon!

All this hoopla over some globalists, sheesh, you'd think that folks would figger it out by now...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
President Hussein of America.

That sounds wrong on so many levels.. i don't know where to start!

Hey maybe in twenty years china will invade because they want to liberate the americans from their dictator President Hussein and stay way longer than needed and rob you of your oil!

Fates fickle

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

LMAO! Nice, those were funny.

Anywhoo, coincidence, as already said. You could find things like that in anyone's name if you tried.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
Anywhoo, coincidence, as already said. You could find things like that in anyone's name if you tried.

You would say that, wouldn't you, Mr. Showiness If Lose!?!

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
After reading this;

"" Mabus
Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus plus tost alors mourra, viendra,
De gens & bestes vn horrible defaite:
Puis tout à coup la vengeance on verra,
Cent, main, faim quand courra la comete.

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
A horrible undoing of people and animals:
At once vengeance one will see vengeance,
One hundred hands, thirst, famine, when the comet will run.

John Hogue's Interpretation

Nostradamus’ Third Antichrist has yet to be positively identified. In contrast with his certainty about Napoleon and Hitler, Nostradamus is less clear who this third tyrant is. Perhaps this is an example of his prophetic myopia that enabled him to be clearest about events of local or European history. When contemplating future events in more distant lands, the prophet’s vision tends to be cloudier. What does come through clearly is the fact that this Third and final Antichrist is not a prominent European leader. He may even be a minor player in a future conflict, an insignificant terrorist such as Gavrilo Princip, the Serbian nationalist who assassinated Archduke Ferdinand of Austria in Sarajevo, triggering World War I.

The man we know as Mabus may be some obscure future terrorist who, if he is not identified and restrained in time, will trigger World War III and the extinction of civilization as we have known it.

The time we have left to positively decode who or what Mabus is, and how to prevent the foretold terrible destiny, may already have passed. The final line could date the beginning of his legacy of terror around the time of the appearance of Halley’s Comet (1985-86), the collision of the comet Shoemaker-Levi (1994), or the comet Hale-Bopp (1997), which appeared right at the millennium of the Jewish lunar calendar.

Mabus could be a cryptogram for Thurbo Majus, the classical Roman name given to the infernal god of Hannibal, or a cryptogram for Megabyzus, one of several conspirators who overthrew a Zoroastrian priest who had usurped the throne of Persia.

An argument could be made that upon this classical foundation, Nostradamus is building a prophecy for the near-future debacle of Saddam Hussein from within, by a Persian (Iranian) ally.

Try this experiment: Take a piece of paper and write "SAddAM." Hold it in front of a mirror.

The mysterious Mabus could be one of dozens of Saddam Hussein’s more sophisticated Al Abbas versions of his Scud missiles. Mabus therefore becomes a weapon launched by the Antichrist in a surprise attack. It "will soon die" in the flames of its own successful explosion after its supersonic journey. ""

I've concluded, it is alot to do about nothing...

Can you say, "Breads and Circuses"?

[edit on 3-6-2008 by toasted]

As you can plainly see, Hogue is a idiot. NO WHERE in that quatrain does it say mabus is a/the antichrist. Think about it logically, mabus dies and then the bad stuff happens. If he was the AC, wouldn't he/she want to stick around to see the carnage?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Mr. Obama has something about him that I just can't pin down. I do not trust the man at all. It is not racial nor religous . . . . I just see something in his eyes . . . in his demeanor.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Anyone want some Tarty Ant?

Anyone?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
Mr. Obama has something about him that I just can't pin down. I do not trust the man at all...

It's because he's a politician, the natural-enemy of free people. The uneasy feeling you get is natural. You have good instincts.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The man is a supposed Christian who votes for gay marriage so I hear. Now it is debatable weather he is a Christian or a Muslim, but homosexuality is wrong in both religions. So, Obama is a fraud to his own stated religions, both of them.

Obama is a senator who chose not vote over 90 different times I hear. Now it is one thing for you or I not to vote when its our responsibility to do so, but Obama’s JOB is to vote in the senate and he chooses not to. If you or I chose not to do our job at work we would be fired.

You don’t trust Obama because you instinctively can see the obvious results of his past written on his face. You don’t trust him because you instinctively can recognize someone who is a fraud, no matter how big a grin they put on for the camera.

It is my belief that Obama is evil to the core and that he will set up the ruin of this country.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
You would say that, wouldn't you, Mr. Showiness If Lose!?!

Ehh...what?

The man is a supposed Christian who votes for gay marriage so I hear. Now it is debatable weather he is a Christian or a Muslim, but homosexuality is wrong in both religions. So, Obama is a fraud to his own stated religions, both of them.

There are Christians who haven't voted against gay marriage, obviously since a gay marriage ban didn't sweep through congress.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join