It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military action against Iran on the cards: Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Military action against Iran on the cards: Israel

www.hindu.com

"We've made it clear that D-Day isn't the day they procure the bomb or have the technology, but now. Inability or hesitationto act against Iran creates an image of weakness within Iran," the foreign ministersaid detailing diplomatic efforts to muster worldwide support.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Here we go again.......

You would think they would get sick of threatening each other.

Guess not.

www.hindu.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well if they're going to do it, there's only until the end of the month if my prediction is to be correct here

I really hope it doesn't happen, but I think it's now probable rather than possible.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This tit for tat has to stop.Like i said in an earlier post these leaders are like school kids fighting over a piece of turf!WTH!Palestinians and Israelis were getting along until the 2000 rebellion of the PLO against Israel.Argh!!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
With the US opening up their new discovery of oil.....(like they didn't know it was there, they're just tapping it for the next war until they have control of all Middle Eastern oil) I think your post is bang on for a scenario to start things off. A missle attack by Israel is just enough poking of the stick into the hornets nest to get things going. I guess all we can do is wait and see..........

top topics

join