It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4.0 Valedictorian 'To Be Deported'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

4.0 Valedictorian 'To Be Deported'

www.fresnobee.com

Arthur Mkoyan's 4.0 grade-point average has made him a valedictorian at Bullard High School in Fresno and qualified him to enter one of the state's top universities.

But while his classmates look forward to dorm food and college courses this fall, Arthur Mkoyan may not make it.

He is being deported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Unreal. This family flees violence in their country, comes in here and works hard, stays out of trouble, and their kid is a model citizen and valedictorian, and Immigration kicks his a** out. Meanwhile how many MILLIONS of illegals have been flowing in from south of the border and chewing up stuff like welfare, and taking our currency abroad and spending it elsewhere? But keep doing the bang-up job there Immigation officials!

www.fresnobee.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3/6/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

TextThe officers left behind Arthur, his 12-year-old brother, who is a U.S.-born citizen

?? WTF ? they are going to deport an American citizen ? or are they going to split the family up ?

Thats madness - totally mad. A good hard working lad, educated and a potential thats far above any thing a mexican could offer, its unbelievable.

Oh but wait, an educated man is a danger to the state, as he in the future will not want to be a slave for minimum wage and under the yoke of tyrrany.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This is why we need just ONE LAW: common sense. Seems the world has lost it somewhere along path to becoming "civilized".

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What the hell does this have to do with Mexicans? Keep your racist comments to yourself, unless you have something educated to say.

Being American-Mexican, College Educated, Served in Marines, and honest hard-working AMERICAN it's not only offensive to a group of folks you've chosen to segregate then humiliate, but to your family. Quit being such a jack@ss.

Canadians, Irish, Russian, Mexican, Chinese, English, Australian ALL come here illegally. But you choose to focus on skin and language. Boy have you got another thing coming for you. Once it's the NAU I'd like to hear you whine then!

Oh and you have no one to thank but yourself. Blame politicians, blame the media, the Mexicans, but when did YOU ever stand up for what you believe in? You should blame yourself. Oh, I forgot that posting anonymously on forums makes you a protester. Give it up.

top topics

join