It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama/Clinton 2008 Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I say the plan from day 1 was to have an Obama/Clinton 2008 ticket.

1. Obama and Clinton polarized the Democratic party intentionally, dividing their base into blacks vs. whites, young vs. old, new vs. establishment.

2. They created a false environment of hostility.

3. They created an illusion of the fight going down to the wire, and the illusion that Hillary was cheated.

Now, Obama will be a gracious winner and Hillary a gracious loser, which will lead to Obama picking Hillary as the VP. This will create a massive "healing" process among the intentionally divided groups. This will rally and unite a massive base that's never been seen before. With this base, they will easily win 40-45 states in the biggest landslide since Reagan.

Why do this?

So Hillary and Bill Clinton can have 16 more years of influence and control in the White House. By flipping their positions on the ticket, Hillary walks away with the Presidency in 2016. If she had been top on the ticket, she and Bill would have only had 8 years, not 16.

This is actually a very brilliant and incredibly well executed plan. Prepare yourself for what the media is going to portray as the closest thing to a second-coming you're ever going to see when Obama makes the announcement.

Obama and Hillary, (and Bill Clinton) on the same ticket. The Dream Team will be here for the next 16 years.

You can say you read it here first.

P.S. God help us.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I agree that we will see a Obama/Clinton ticket, but there is only one major flaw in your conspiracy theory.

There is no way you could convince me that Hillary doesn't want to be president in 08. She would have preferred a Clinton/Obama ticket, but she will have to do what I wrote in my signature.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
I agree that we will see a Obama/Clinton ticket, but there is only one major flaw in your conspiracy theory.

There is no way you could convince me that Hillary doesn't want to be president in 08. She would have preferred a Clinton/Obama ticket, but she will have to do what I wrote in my signature.

I thought this too at first. Then it seemed to make more sense that with Hillary as VP, her and bill get the next 16 years in the White House instead of only 8 years.

Who else is Obama going to pick? If he picks anybody besides Hillary her supporters are going to vote for McCain. Heck, I know a lot of Hillary supporters who are going to vote for McCain even if Obama does pick Hillary for VP.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Conspiracy theory Politics is shakey ground and not for the rational and sane.

new topics

top topics

join