It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vietnam UFO Crash Metal May Be The Smoking Gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Vietnam UFO Crash Metal May Be The Smoking Gun

www.opednews.com

some of the symbols that appear to be engraved or stamped into the metal (if they are genuine) are similar to those described by witnesses on the thing that crashed near Kecksburg, Pennsylvania, in the 1960s. An I-beam from the Roswell UFO Crash in 1947 was also reported to have unknown symbols on it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.vorchester.com

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If this is true, it is pretty significant. I find the symbols reported on UFOs and from UFO crashes very interesting.

www.opednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If this is some type of "tourist hook" set up, it seems they went all out. I hope to hear more about this.

It would have a certain irony for such a small nation to be the one to have disclosure, if that's what this turns out to be, thrust on them.

I'm looking forward to more news, though at this point, I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If this is some type of "tourist hook" set up, it seems they went all out.

That would definitely suck. But is seems unlikely.

There are some pretty good photos of the debris on the page mentioned in the article.

billknell.tripod.com...

It looks authentic.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The object needs to be sent to a real meteoritical lab for testing. This will not happen I can assure you. These so called "crash debris" cases NEVER make it to a real meteoritical lab. These labs can tell how old the piece is, how long it's been in Earth's atmosphere, material content breakdown, etc. They test meteorites, REAL extraterrestrial material. Not phony so called "Alien crash debris".

I don't expect this to get posted.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Why would a meteoritical test mean anything? It's not a meteor, even if it is alien it could be brand new and made of common metals. The photos on the referenced site looked pretty good so if it's a fake, it's a good one. Also, there were a lot of eyewitnesses to the crash. It's in the hands of the military now so if there are any tests we'll probably never know about it.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
My money is that vietnam finds itself on the end of some huge aid packages from the USA - in return they STFU about this debris and ship it to wright patterson.

A strange event with an even wilder possible outcome.

Disclouser comes from vietnam.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by logicize

I don't claim to be an expert on symbols or writing or anything like that, so take what I say with a grain of salt. However, none of the symbols from the three pieces of evidence in that article look remotely alike. They are all strange sets of symbols, but each has a unique form.

The symbols from the Phu Quoc crash are arranged in an alternating pattern, one on top, one on bottom, so on. It's very hard to make out the individual glyphs, but some shapes are repeated, like the banana looking, half moon shape.

The Roswell shapes are recreations, so it's hard to draw conclusions. But they appear to be mostly curved lines or spherical in nature, and more bulbous.

Finally the Kecksburg, PA symbols are composed of thin, long, straight or curved lines.

Not saying they aren't legitimate, but they certainly weren't made by the same aliens, and the only similarities they share are the fact that they're unknown.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
For the lazy...

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You may be correct. I have seen the same thing in the reports. The difference here is that there is an actual photo of the debris rather than relying on the description from an eye witness. I wonder if there is a photo of the logbook entries made by the sergeant in the Rendlesham forest incident?

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I live in Vietnam. This news seems to be in a very low profile here. You don't easily find it in the local language news. People here are not even aware of talking about it.
There are 2 MSM here in VN that still comes up with follow up news, but very subtle.
I live in Hanoi (north) too bad that it happened in the south, so I can't get first hand info unless I fly over there.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'm amazed at how many smoking gun findings we've had in the Alien and UFO department. You'd think that if any of them were as true as people claim, we wouldn't need any more.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Just an observation. It seems that Bill Knell is the only one reporting this.
I'm wondering where he is getting his info.

Interesting nonetheless.

[edit on 6/5/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Sorry about this guys, but that first piece looks like something I have seen before on metal airport equipment. I am not a machinist or welder so I don’t know what it is called, but I think its where two pieces of flat metal are joined either through stamping, welding, or both. They are not symbols though. The second smaller piece looks like stuff I have seen on normal aircraft, I think they drill those holes simply to lighten the piece without decreasing its strength much. Besides all of that they admitted in the initial news release that some parts were painted with Zinc Chromate Paint.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Yeah, it looks like machine welds that have pulled apart to me. Not any kind of symbol.

Anyway, where's the original piece of debris gone? That looked like a re-enforcing section from a helicopter and was clearly man made.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Debries also went down i Cambodia. Not sure whether these pics are from Vietnam or Cambodia.

They come from a forum I frequently visit TeakDoor:UFO Explodes in Cambodia There's a couple of vids too.

Warning! This forum doesn't have T&C as strict as ATS. Nudity and harsh language can be found. This particular thread doesn't have, but in case you browse the site, you might see it.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Looking at the uniform, I can say right away that this is not vietnam. It is probably Cambodia.

If you look at the unifrom, you can see the familiar cambodian characters.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by searching_for_truth]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It seems like this one has just been swept under the rug. I found this video

Video

But not a whole lot is new there.

top topics

join