It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Unique Pyramid at Sinaloa: El Calon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
A "shell" pyramid

While advancing through the central area of National Marshes system, in Sinaloa, one can see what apparently is a hill, covered with weed and trees, but is really a hand made structure built completely of mollusk shells, 21.87 yards height, which base is 87,5 x 87,5 yards.

Note this article was probably written first in English translated in Spanish and then back to English-so it reads a bit strangely.

You might also like to learn about middens

A midden, also known as a kitchen midden, is a dump for domestic waste. The word is of Scandinavian via Middle English derivation, but is used by archaeologists worldwide to describe any kind of feature containing waste products relating to day-to-day human life. They may be convenient, single-use pits created by nomadic groups or long-term, designated dumps used by sedentary communities that accumulate over several generations. In the latter case, a midden's stratigraphy can become apparent.

Midden deposits can contain a variety of archaeological material, including animal bone, feces, shell, botanical material, vermin, sherds, lithics (especially debitage), and other artifacts and ecofacts associated with past human occupation. These features, therefore, provide a useful resource for archaeologists who wish to study the diet and habits of past societies. Middens with damp, anaerobic conditions can even preserve organic remains which can be analyzed to obtain information regarding climate and seasonal use.

A midden

Mod Note: Forum Image Linking Policy – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The pyramid, is sacred geometry!

This book is chock full of info;
www.amazon.com...=pd_sim_b_title_20

And this is one I just stumbled into;

If you scroll to the purple box and clik on the dvd you'll see a short slideshow.

biblemaths.com...

Here is another source for Biblical math;

Biblical Mathematics: Keys to Scripture Numerics
By: Ed F. Vallowe
The Olive Press Publisher / 1997 / Paperback

I'm not sure about who the people were who put these and similar structures up, and who they were really worshipping. A purposeful twisting of the info is definitely there but I'll leave it to the reader to decide what is going on.

I can only add, that there were stories of egyptian heiroglyphics in the grand canyon, and that now there is no access to that cave were they remain hidden from view. I believe the story to be true, you may not. There are many truths that are not discussed in the open. And I think it's because it would disprove evolution and the liars can't have their lies exposed to the sheep who they have brainwashed, for truth would spoil their plans for the coming one world leader, gov't and religion.

Interesting find tho....

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Pyramids are the easiest way to get a raised platform. The other common way is a more rounded mound.

join