It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drink urine and live

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

(Before anyone tries to do this you should do a little studying up on the subject of general human biology & physiology.)

Or just save some time and heed the advice of those, long before us, who did so...

Did you know that in Mesopotamia, for example, they had itinerant "doctor's offices" (hence the contemporary term ambulance) a thousand years ago?
(Psychiatric wards and hospitals, too. They didn't lock up mentally ill people in prison, as was done in Europe only a hundred years ago.)

This may sound off-topic, but it's not - not really.

Just because the doctors of yore didn't use the same oh-so-erudite terminology of today, it doesn't necessarily follow that they were ignorant.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

truly a true story...i myself have healed a snake bite using this technique.

as for the moderator...why do you guys get to post 1 word 3 liners? and regular users cant? its unfair, its the opposite of right.

Hopefully this will show an example.

[edit on 4-6-2008 by CommanderSinclair]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I can see the story of my demise in the paper now:

"The spiritual healers and aromatherapists told him that he must drink his own urine to survive. He refused, they forced the issue. He killed three of them before the police shot him."

Then I'm standing at those Pearly gates and St. Peter says, "You'd still be alive if you'd have drank that urine."

And I reply, "I'd rather be in hell."

As yuck factors go on ATS, this one is at the top.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I drank urine on several ocassions. It's not really that bad once you wrap your mind around it. I never noticed any particular health benefits as a result, but then again, I wan't exactly on a steady diet of it either.

Then there's always the old, "pee on your feet in the shower to cure athlete's foot."

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
I can see the story of my demise in the paper now:

"The spiritual healers and aromatherapists told him that he must drink his own urine to survive. He refused, they forced the issue. He killed three of them before the police shot him."

Then I'm standing at those Pearly gates and St. Peter says, "You'd still be alive if you'd have drank that urine."

And I reply, "I'd rather be in hell."

As yuck factors go on ATS, this one is at the top.

Shows what a sheltered life YOU have had then.

Say, I bet you eat eggs don't you? You know what they are - chicken periods. How foul is that? (Pardon the pun)

LOL

Duncan

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I do not mean disrepect to the OP, but I have seen this thread all night, the title staring at me, daring me, mocking me....and so I must say it and be done with it:

Drink urine and live or eat sh** and die.( Just in case you don't understand, the lattler half of that saying is soooo 70's) Okay there, I said it. Now I will go back and read what this is all about!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Say, I bet you eat eggs don't you? You know what they are - chicken periods. How foul is that?

I've often had that same thought while eating eggs. I stopped eating shrimp when I realized they were basically just bugs.

Drink urine and live or eat sh** and die.

I might be willing to use urine for wounds, or even applying it to the skin, but drinking it, I don't think so.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I just ran into this one.

The anti-diabetic activity was tested in experimentally induced diabetic rats. The rats were orally administered a small dose of cow urine daily (equivalent to 25-30 ml per adult human). It was noticed that the urine-treated rats had lower blood glucose levels when compared to non-treated diabetic rats. Plasma insulin levels were also higher.

Medicines may soon contain cow urine

I guess the idea is catching on again. Leaches have returned as well. Will bleeding patients be returning also? I know someone will say it already has and they do it all the time.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by logicize
I just ran into this one.

The anti-diabetic activity was tested in experimentally induced diabetic rats. The rats were orally administered a small dose of cow urine daily (equivalent to 25-30 ml per adult human). It was noticed that the urine-treated rats had lower blood glucose levels when compared to non-treated diabetic rats. Plasma insulin levels were also higher.

Medicines may soon contain cow urine

I guess the idea is catching on again. Leaches have returned as well. Will bleeding patients be returning also? I know someone will say it already has and they do it all the time.

Like I said earlier, the popular HRT drug, Premarin - is made from the urine of pregnant horses (Pregnant Mare Urine). No joke!

Leeches may very well make a comeback, and you may be surprised to learn, that an increasing number of hospitals are using maggots.
They only eat dead flesh, and excrete an ammonia compound which actually helps the 'host'. They are used a lot in gangrene cases, which unfortunately, are spreading inside hospitals across the UK.

peace

Duncan

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join