It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drink urine and live

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Drink urine and live

www.sunnewsonline.com

Rev Fr. Anselem Adodo, Director Pax Herbal Centre and Research Laboratories, Ewu, Edo State, said that when people go for vaccination, little of the virus is injected into the system for the body to be immune against the sickness in question.
He said that "drinking urine gives you the most natural and potent immunization possible."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.vorchester.com

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I found this on Vorchester.com. Sounds wacky to me, but you never know. If it ever turns out to be necessary, I might be willing to give it a try

www.sunnewsonline.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Urine therapy...

Is nothing new:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Will wonders never cease? I guess you learn something new every day. I had never heard of it before. My grandmother died of cancer several years ago. We, the family researched it in depth. We tried the green tea thing. Of course that didn't work. This one never came up in any searches. Even if it did, I doubt seriously she would have tried it.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by logicize]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Thanks, but I think I'll stick to beer and die a few years earlier.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

Interesting choice, beer that is. For me beer and coffee are the top 2 producers of this medicine, urine that is.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
Thanks, but I think I'll stick to beer and die a few years earlier.

Depending on the beer, you might not see a difference in the taste...

But I whole heartedly agree, give me my Jack and Coke, my beer, and water that hasn't been through a digestive track...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Can it be mixed with anything?
Like diluting squash?
Just curious.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Just popping in to compliment logicize on the excellent wordplay in the thread title.

If you didn't notice it, try substituting each word with the converse/opposite...

Thanks, made me smile.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Eat Sh*t and die?
No thanx,i would rather drink urine and live!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I remember reading that Libyan dictator Moammar Qaddafi drank his own urine. Fwiw.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Back in Germany, about ten years ago a very well-known TV host published a book about urine therapy that became very popular. Some friends of mine and I tried it just for the heck of it. I have to say, once you overcome your trained-from-childhood fears and disgust, it really doesn't taste so horrible. It largely depends on what you've eaten the day before, though. Asparagus and pineapple in particular make the urine taste absolutely terrible.

What's very important is that you only drink morning urine, and only mid-stream urine (so all the bacteria have been washed out of the urethra). Then it's basically sterile and is supposed to contain all kinds of helpful minerals and to boost your immune system.

I didn't do the drinking long enough to perceive any distinct effects. But I can tell you this: one morning I had a really bad throatache and no open pharmacies around. I took some of my midstream urine and gargled with it. Within about 30 seconds, the throatache was gone--and never returned!

Also, one of my friends had pretty bad acne and had tried everything from over-the-counter stuff to prescription meds... without success. I told her to start dabbing her morning urine on her face and let it air-dry for a while and then rinse it off. Within a month, her acne had cleared up considerably.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The Pax HERBAL Centre. That alone was enough to give my spider sense the willy's.

This is from their own website:

Our Objective
PAX HERBAL CLINIC & RESEARCH LABORATORIES was established in 1996 as a Catholic centre for the promotion, development and proper utilization of African medicine. Some of its objectives are:

To serve as a centre for genuine African holistic healing that blends the physical and the spiritual aspects of the human person together.
To serve as a research centre for scientific identification, conservation, utilization and development of African medicinal plants.
To become a model comprehensive health care centre where the western/’orthodox’ and traditional systems of healing are creatively blended together.
To be a truly indigenous centre of healing that is based on genuine African-Christian Spirituality. To this effect, PAX HERBAL CENTRE has made unprecedented efforts in correcting the negative attitudes of African Christians towards African medicine, and promoted a sense of pride in African medicine.
Dissemination of knowledge of the health benefits of African medicinal plants through publications, seminars and workshops.
To build a standard laboratory for intensive research into herbal medicine for rapid development of African medicine.

www.paxherbals.net...

Africa is not in my opinion the bastion of good health. I would give this treatment a wide berth.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sylvie

Some friends of mine and I tried it just for the heck of it.

That's pretty brave.

I guess if you have cancer, there's really no reason not to try it. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do it for the heck of it though.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I would try Kombucha tea first. It is full of enzymes, & pro-biotics.....all that good stuff but with out the urine.
Although some say that it tastes about the same. I don't know about that.

I did see a show on TV where a woman was going to try drinking her own urine. She had some guy, kind of a mystic ,tree hugging, shaman type telling her that it was not only healthy but also a spiritual experience.

I think he was just grooming her for the Free LOVE part of his belief system.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Sparky63]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I remember reading in a fact book, that King George I or the II(don't remember which one) drank his own urine in private for years because he feared being poisoned and thus his own urine was the only beverage he could trust.

I boldly attempted taking a sip of my own one day and ended up puking immediately. I was completely ashamed of myself and brushed my teeth for a good ten minutes to get the taste out.

Never tried it again....

Have fun those of you who wish to partake in the sampling of your own brew...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I remember reading in a fact book, that King George I or the II(don't remember which one) drank his own urine in private for years because he feared being poisoned and thus his own urine was the only beverage he could trust.

You would run out eventually due to evaporation. I remember another story from a while back about a guy from India, I think that never pees at all. I can't find it now, but maybe someone else remembers it also.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Umm yes Ill take the #2 value meal with cheese and lettuce and a side of Urine please. Can you biggie size that?

On subject eeewwwwwwww

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by logicize

Nice find...!!!!!

Too bad THE WHORES can't find a way to

profit off this self healing kind of therapy!

I suppose they'll just continue to to overcharge people

for the standard treatments, of making people miserable

and making their hair fall out and laugh all the way to the bank with the victims money...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Drinking your own urine is a therapy that was well-known in the early 20th century, and indeed there was a German book a few years ago that brought it back to the attention of Germans, as a prior member had posted.

Apparently it won't do you any harm, and it may be beneficial. It's obviously got a built-in disgust factor that will keep it well out of the mainstream (pun intended).

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join