It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Jihadist demand right to fight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Female Jihadist demand right to fight

www.russiatoday.ru

Female Muslim extremists are fuming after al-Qaeda’s No.2 leader, Ayman al-Zawahri, told them they should stay at home and mind their children. The influential commander of the terrorist organisation believes that women should limit themselves to domestic jihad.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Just so you dont think the Media is the US is biased heres a story from Russia.Extremism is a global problem.

www.russiatoday.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Gee wheres the calls of bias media here?Give me a break!Heres an outside news source from russia about this terrorism issue and ATS is silent?But people jump all over the post with an Israeli source?Yeah ok.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Justice11

Possibly because it's a non-issue. I'm sorry, I am not particularly concerned about women's suffrage in Jihadist groups.

Comparing this story to your other story, and then drawing a parallel to bring in accusations of media bias is a tad bit ridiculous don't you think?

Maybe if they get together some youtube video with a groovy dance mix of a Farsi "I Am Woman" that makes Helen Reddy sound like a 1920's crooner I will become concerned, but I am not going to take this with the same amount of seriousness that a thread titled (erroneously) "Still think the terrorists are a Myth?" will contain.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
reply to post by Justice11

Possibly because it's a non-issue. I'm sorry, I am not particularly concerned about women's suffrage in Jihadist groups.

Comparing this story to your other story, and then drawing a parallel to bring in accusations of media bias is a tad bit ridiculous don't you think?

Maybe if they get together some youtube video with a groovy dance mix of a Farsi "I Am Woman" that makes Helen Reddy sound like a 1920's crooner I will become concerned, but I am not going to take this with the same amount of seriousness that a thread titled (erroneously) "Still think the terrorists are a Myth?" will contain.

Well ive noticed only anti- western rants anti- media anti-establishment rants going on and on.Go ahead ignore the threat.I dont live in the US.All this cry of media bias and then you people expect us to believe only the arab side of a story?Funny though the same ones who decry the media use media sources as there links.Laughable really.Ill never support terrorism whether its a false flag terror attack or from fanatical,religious kooks.The source is russian and i spent all of 5 minutes looking for it.I was actually looking for something else.But hey believe what you want,doesnt mean ill support it.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Heres something to be very concerned about!

www.youtube.com...

Over 70 % of these terrorist sites are in the United states.Proof indeed friends of a Fifth column within the US.The time has come for a crack down starting with you the citizen.Be alert America and take responsibility for your country instead of chasing ghosts and phantom conspiracy theories!

top topics

join