It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Rulers Channel 315 Trio ON NOW 2:41am EST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This show is on now, hopefully some of you will catch it. Mostly about David Icke and a bunch of other things...pretty interesting show thus far. Another half hour to go now at 2:30 am EST

Update:
The show is currently talking about their beliefs of David while showing a group of people who have come together to hinder David from spreading his message. They are tallied at getting David kicked out of radio stations and bookstores at 4 for the day I think thus far.

This group also answered a question regarding whether they feel David is referring to Jews when speaking of Lizard Men, they replied with a yes. They think that if the Illuminati is supposed to be made up of Jews then what David refers to as the Lizard people are both Jews and Lizards all in the same.

I will say that of all the people whom David says are lizard men, David himself resembles a lizard man most of all. I dont mean that as a joke, but on TV he really looks eery. The mouth of fangled teeth, the dark circular and baggy eyes.

Anyone watching?

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by OpulentRecords]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
My take thus far?

I think David knows what hes talking about and uses the Lizard man story so as to discredit himself just enough that those he targets in his stories will allow him to be written offer as crazy while still allowing him to continue spreading his overall message in plain view of the public.

At the same time, his very far fetched story elements are enough to get people talking about him while drawing them into his true message...

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by OpulentRecords]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpulentRecords
My take thus far?

I think David knows what hes talking about and uses the Lizard man story so as to discredit himself just enough that those he targets in his stories will allow him to be written offer as crazy while still allowing him to continue spreading his overall message in plain view of the public.

I used to think the same, but too much of what he said rings true. My ex was like that at times (Very cold and she even had the piercing blue eyes that Icke mentions), and both KayEm and myself had a run in with a woman who could only be described as reptilian. Fecking scary.

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I missed it, but they are showing more topics for the next 3 days so set the trusty DVR to record them

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
i dont get that channel, can somebody be kind enough and upload it to the net? that'd be way awesome

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I've heard of that channel and so would like to see it. But I refuse to give more $$$ to comcast.

I feel David is telling the truth as he sees it. My husband read The Biggest Secret before I did. He would be telling me things that would leave me thinking Icke was crazy.
And then I read the book. He and Brian Densborough and Jim(?) Marrs tell the same basic story...they can't all be wrong.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
isnt the symbol of isreal the snake? (off topic)

if you translate certain words in the OT i think you can support this theory of ickes.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Jim Marrs is one of my favourites to read, Rule By Secrecy was the first real occult-conspiracy book I read and really liked it.

Anyone recap the show??

top topics

join