It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Disney Alien Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If this has been posted before Im sorry. I searched for it and couldn't find it.

www.alienmania.org...

This is a very good documentary with some valid information. It even shows US planes with cameras installed trying to photograph the UFO's.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I can't believe I've never seen this before.

Thanks OP.

This video is very direct and to the point. I get the feeling that the producers decided it's time to hit this head on.

It may be tied to the opening of a Disney theme park, but it just so in your face.

Flagged.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
When was this released? Did this play on tv? This could be another sign of disclosure. Interesting that this was put out by Disney.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Examines evidence suggesting the existence of life from other planets. Disney CEO Michael Eisner opens this documentary originally aired from 27FEB 95 to 26 MAR95 without advance notice to 5 U.S. cities. Narrated by Robert

so it was 1995

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I get a really funny feeling about this video.

It is just so direct, and to the point. It points out the ridicule, the media clamp down, and the reasons for government cover up.

What better vehicle for disclosure: Disney.

I'm wondering if we can find any information in this video that actually came after the final cut. Is there recent information inserted into it? Anything inserted post 1995 could be something very telling.

I noticed that happened in the History Channel's production of Holy UFO's. They inserted the recent statements from the Vatican. To me that means they wanted that message heard again.

Look closely.

[edit on 3-6-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This was interesting and it featured our own resident answer man Mr.Stone.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
UFOs: It Has Begun (1980)

I suggest everyone watch it at least once all the way through...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Anyone else notice, in the early part, the documents he held up (obviously a movie prop) said "SECTOR 7"

I thought, ' I've seen that somewhere.."

Then I realized: Transformers' Men In Black rip off. The 'Sector 7' alien research devision.

I don't agree with 'movie disclosure' but then again, at the end of Transformers, they made that comment of the 'government would never lie to us'. So I wonder...

No, I am NOT saying the 'aliens' are transformers. I mean, movie disclosure of an ORGANIZATION. This is twice now we've seen a Sector 7, and I'm pretty sure there are more.

Then again, how hard is it to take Lucky 7 and throw it onto the term Sector?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxe

While they HAVE to fictionalize most of what they present in film.. they do I believe leave us hints and clues when they can as to REAL entities and divisions.

I believe that the series Dark Skies which origninally covered Maj 12 and Kennedy was hinting at some real truths as well.

Kennedy was going to tell the american people the truth. Thats just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Why show outdated film clips in this Disney film? They even include a hoax, the infamous helicopter with the flashing lights.

It certainly doesn't show me that Disney is 'in the know' on this.

If they're going to show film, why not use the Holloman AFB landing?

Though there's no way to be sure of its veracity, it's more representative of their thesis than a bunch of old hoax film clips and commentaries by 'Ufologists', imo.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The Holloman AFB footage is real. That clip of the side of the mountain and the small white UFO is real.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-6-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Reportedly there's an 11 second portion which is thought to be a real film from that time period of an anomalous object in the sky.

It's not clear to me how, or from what perspective the film was shot.

It may be that portions of the story of the Holloman landing have some basis in truth. It would be interesting to see what footage the AF has on these object and, indeed, any footage of a 'landing'.

According to one of the comments (link above):

The footage from 04:52 - 05:01 is supposedly from a genuine landing according to the creators of this documentary.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
The Holloman AFB footage is real. That clip of the side of the mountain and the small white UFO is real.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-6-2008 by ufo reality]
Yes but is it truly a UFO? it moves like an experimental military craft might.. up and down.. pilot kinda shaky at the controls maybe?

top topics

join