It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

The liquor supply will be depleted for the couraging-up-for-the-fight and it is anticipated that it will be accessed extensively. To address that I have opened new supply lines to keep us in the style to which we are accustomed (Maltesian Aquavut, etc.).

Also, the latest reconnaissance intel says we should be on heightened alert for any old Fighters who decide this is the time to 'drop by'. The report goes on to say we should consider them 'suicide' Fighters who are willing to give up thier status for their cause.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Talk about adding insult to injury.

The DATS house band...

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
My dearest Penguin short-winged friends,

It has come to our attention that several of you have been contacted by a shadowy organization, the self-styled 'NPO'. Be assured, comrades, that such influences are not in your best interest, or in the best interest of penguin-kind!

In point of fact, the 'NPO' is a deliberate front-organization, concealing a nefarious agenda. They, in fact, deny their own existance:

and just so you know there is no such thing as The NPO

The Utopian Penguin, Above Top Secret.com www.abovetopsecret.com...

I ask you, why the deception? Is working for an 'organization' that denies its own existence, and perchance your right to existence, really in your own best interest?

Come, partake of the Community of Fight Club, enjoy the camaraderie and equality we all hold so dear. Let us not be deceived, or cling to the past -- a past confined to a cage-like 'habitat' -- but let us look towards a future free from the oppression of gawking 'DATS-goers', full of hope for a new, bright future for all.

Thank you, my friends.

*(aside: TWISI, well in hand)*

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Pardon my ignorance, but is there a way to set a post to be posted at a certain time? I have my reply done to americandingbat but I don't feel like posting it until later in fairness.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hi guys. What's been going on here?

(ties on apron and starts wiping down bar)

EDIT: Ooh, spiffy new jukebox

[edit on 10/26/08 by americandingbat]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FSBlueApocalypse

In short, no. You post when you post.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Hello!

Just jamming to some tunes on our recently acquired jukebox.

This is a reason to celebrate! How about a Mimosa.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FSBlueApocalypse

That was a really kind thought, FSBA. Thank you. But I'm here now, so no worries

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Aight, just thought I would ask.

Also, I need a shot of Jack and keep them coming. Need them the way the Jags lost today.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FSBlueApocalypse
reply to post by maria_stardust

Aight, just thought I would ask.

Also, I need a shot of Jack and keep them coming. Need them the way the Jags lost today.

I say no drinks for anyone who isn't fighting for The Cause... The real Fighters need that liquor to keep us in courage

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think I just might have poked the hornet's nest a little.

Something about PETA and ribs.

Don't think they're gonna handle that to well.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
These are for you too Ian, I didn't see any babies so I took the smart ones.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
For my esteemed opponent:

And for Maria.

So, tell me about the Cause? something about penguins' rights?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
I think I just might have poked the hornet's nest a little.

Something about PETA and ribs.

Don't think they're gonna handle that to well.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Go away for a little while and you lot start a war.

I'm not sure how ya all stomach it in there though. It smells of animals and stale beer. The high end booze is Capt. Morgan spiced rum and I hear they have a two for one sale on it 'cause no one will drink it.

Keep up the good work though. I'll hold down the fort here so none of the enemy manage to sneak past our inebriated door man, intrepid.

Who keeps feeding him drinks anyway? You all know he is done after two.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Thank you, kindly.

The cause is really more of a hostile take-over of DATS. Ian swiped the jukebox and the others and I went in cleaned up house.

Let's just say they were caught a little off guard.

The penguins and furry creatures of the forest are spoils of war.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
To our new squirrel brethren, welcome. Please, take your time, acclimatize yourselves, welcome to the Pub. Do you like nuts? We have nuts a-plenty. Enjoy our well-guarded patio, scamper merry along the wires of our custom CCTV system.

Our apologies for the rude, sake-like method of your liberation. We plead necessity, and hope, in time, that you will forgive our earnest action of concern for your well being.

Penguin comrades, today you have graduated. The future well in hand, secure in our ideology, we now turn to the responsibility of the future, and the shaping of tomorrow: your squirrel brothers need your support.

Teach them the lessons you have learned: equality amongst peers, loyalty to the Pub, the sight to pierce the deceptive oppression of your past lives at BTS. Lead them to the future, our future.

We have been informed, by loyal heroes who have bravely placed themselves within the opposition camp, that several of your may soon be contacted by authoritarian crypto-fascist organizations such as the "ASPCA" and "NWF".

We do not discourage this. While we recognize the dangers of such coercive questioning by self-styled 'defenders' of your liberties, we trust that your have learned well the lessons we have provided. See to your own liberties, as we have revealed, and express yourselves honestly -- do not allow them to deceive you back into the oppressive 'appropriate environments' they would have you contained within. Show them the freedom you are worthy of.

Today, we have started a new world, and these very hours have seen our ranks increase beyond what even the most hopeful could have expected. This hope is our liberation, let us hold it proudly, highly, together.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Henceforth you shall be called Winston

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ian has obviously found his calling in life. Who knew?

It is looking kind of zoo-ey in here. When do I get to pass on the mop and bucket to FSBA, Oscitate, and Heike?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I, for one, am all for the newest of the noobs doing a little of the finger-taxing-google-image-uploading labor around here. Until then, I am in desperate need of a little liquid Rebel Yell to go with my vocal one --

(ululating REBEL YELL!!!)

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join