It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Fight Club Pub.

page: 71
40
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have a song for Mr. Shock:



I also have this:





posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean
 


Ah but they keep it to the food aspect. I want to see the whole kit and kaboodle debated.

From Global Warming to the Financial Meltdowns, from war to drought.

Do we feel fine?


Do we?



posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I think we had enough we the avatar goofiness.

Something a little less scary for halloween.

Plus I was getting bored having to respond to U2Us by everyone asking "what's the deal..."

Shock, feel free to change back, you can have pinky corn if you want.






[edit on 10/19/2008 by schrodingers dog]



posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I need to learn how to photoshop so I can make myself a sweet anchorman background.



posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Plus I was getting bored having to respond to U2Us by everyone asking "what's the deal..."




Serves you right...


It was a great gig, but I think I have to wait until tomorrow to change back as I saved the link for my avatar on my work comp...which means I am stuck with this monstrosity for a bit longer...



posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock
 


I thought only Hobbits had hairy feet?

Although dark unicorn does have a strange Halloweeny feel to it.




posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust

I thought only Hobbits had hairy feet?




Thanks for rubbing it in...



Although dark unicorn does have a strange Halloweeny feel to it.



Bah Humbug...I tried harder and am finally back...



posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This song is for Schro Dog...





posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock
 


I see you're back to your old self again!



I get the strange feeling SD is going to be toast.

Do you smell something burning?




posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Alrighty, now I've got to focus on budski for a few days.

We agreed to a fight and he deserves my all.



posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Alrighty, now I've got to focus on budski for a few days.

We agreed to a fight and he deserves my all.



Bah...he isn't back until tomorrow...

*sings along with Freddy Mercury*



posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock
 


Did you listen to the lyrics of the Coldplay tune?


I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemies eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt, and pillars of sand






[edit on 10/19/2008 by schrodingers dog]



posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Did you listen to the lyrics of the Coldplay tune?


I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemies eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt, and pillars of sand



Sure...I was just being blunt about it..


Hows that 'beating around the bush' working for you there?




posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Wow ... I made it


Thanks MemoryShock and semperfortis for your help.

It's bigger than I expected, but ... umm ... what's that smell?



posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat
It's bigger than I expected, but ... umm ... what's that smell?


Hey, not cool.



posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog
 


I just called MemoryShock a girly-girl elsewhere, so I figured I should probably do some sucking-up on my first trip into the Pub.

Sorry Sdog



posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
He's just saying that because, only a short time ago, he was the one responsible for mopping and cleaning under the ice machine. I believe there's some sort of 'janitorial pride' involved.


Welcome to the Pub, ADB.



posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat
reply to post by schrodingers dog
 


I just called MemoryShock a girly-girl elsewhere, so I figured I should probably do some sucking-up on my first trip into the Pub.

Sorry Sdog


Fair enough, but if you're going to "suck up" to Shock you shouldn't preempt it with:
"It's bigger than I expected, but ... umm ... what's that smell?"

It IS Sunday.



posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Err... thanks.

But, mopping? Ice machine? Huh?

Ian, what have you gotten me into?

EDIT: Sdog, my mind just doesn't work that way. Well, sometimes anyway.

[edit on 10/19/08 by americandingbat]



posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat
 


It is best just to understand that we are a somewhat quirky and insular community. The flip side of spending hours composing 10,000 character posts must be expressed. This is either an unfortunate thing, or amusing. I choose to see it as amusing.


PS: We all pick on MemoryShock at first. He is to the ATS Debate Forum as the Lucky Tree-Stump is to the Apollo Theatre.




top topics



 
40
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

log in

join