It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 634
<< 631  632  633    635  636  637 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
[edit on 3 Apr 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

After all the heartfelt, honest, sincere things I wrote about you in the debate......

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by schrodingers dog

For the record, S-Dog. If it had been me doing the debate, I would have snatched you up as my position in a heartbeat.

... I'd have your back in a debate like that any day.

Awwwwwwwwwwweweeeeeeeee!

You are the sweetest and bestest.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1
After all the heartfelt, honest, sincere things I wrote about you in the debate......

I meant it in a complimentary fashion...as a balance of strength and kindness.

I would have centered on the "spice and everything nice" theme but was worried that Sally would roll her eyes and hand me my arse forthwith...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Likely story.....

And, I no longer believe you are the least bit afraid of Sally. I remember the two of you flirting a few weeks ago.......

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
*strides out of a darkened corner*

*climbs up on the bar*

Once again I find myself thinking I speak for everyone when I say:

WE WANT THE MEANIE DEBATE!!!!

For those of you who do not automatically click on new debate topics as they are announced in the FCP, please note that we have been boondoggled and hogswallowed - wait, that doesn't sound right...

Heike, can you help us out with the vernacular here?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

Concerned about Sally's opinion on an overly sappy expression and fearful of my physical health are two completely different things...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

So, you don't want her to see your soft, gooey side???

And, here I was, building that up for the past few days thinking it was a good thing.....

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1
So, you don't want her to see your soft, gooey side???

Well, now that it is expected, I kind of have to go in the opposite direction...

I have to show that I am "multi-dimensional"...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I would say. "Blame the aliens!"

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
How about re-starting the Tournament Mid-Week and soulslayer just 3 days later or so? That subjectively lessens the suffering.

I have no problem with that.

You guys were very accommodating to my circumstances in the last round.

I would be more than happy to allow the sashslayer some temporal leeway.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
sashslayer

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

I think you mean hornswoggled and bamboozled.

So round three is temporarily discombobulated?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

And, some wonder why I couldn't defend your "sweetness".

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Also in all fairness, due to RL circumstances that were not of Ian's and 44ss' making, their judgment took an inordinate amount of time to be announced. It goes to reason that if said judgment had come in on time there would have been a good chance that 44ss could have completed his debate before departure. Disqualifying him at this juncture would be unfair imho. Yes we might have to wait a little longer but to penalize him now because his judgment was late doesn't sound right to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
As a Fighter, I want to add my thoughts on 44 getting a break.

I think it would only be fair that regardless of the start date on the other debates that he get a exemption to start when his RL circumstances permit. As the Dog says above, latitude was offered to him with his second round debate due to his desire to travel, which was of a personal nature. As 44's plight is something out of his control, it would only be fair that he get some leeway on the beginning of his debate.

As the decision for his debate was late coming, which is another circumstance out of his control, the opportunity should be afforded to him to start his third round at a later date.

Oh yea and can I get drink? Modcasting makes a guy thirsty.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

Oh yea and can I get drink? Modcasting makes a guy thirsty.

Oooo, is there a new modcast in our future?

You get the expensive stuff for that.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Right on...S-Dog and Gaotu advocate cutting 44 a break for reasons I hadn't considered...So 44 will start his debate on the 18th of April...

I am of the mind (as much as it disappoints me) to let the rest of round three start at the same time but if there is an overwhelming consensus to start it now and end it later then we can do that as well...

Round Three participants? What say you?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Now that's what I am talking about.

CC, straight up, three drops of water.

And good on ya 'Shock.

I'll leave it up to the participants to decide the start date. It's their tournament.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well, if the rest of us start now we'll probably have our debates finished before the 18th. Then we'll either be gnawing our fingernails to the bone waiting for that late debate to start and finish so we can get the judgments, or the judgments will be posted and we'll all be waiting and watching that late debate .. a lot of pressure on those two fighters either way.

I think it might be better for all of us to wait and start round 3 at the same time. That way 44 and chissler won't have any more pressure on them to hurry up and finish than anyone else.

Plus it gives The Vagabond more time to worry and be anxious and get the jitters . You know, like when you were a kid and your Mom said "You just wait until your Father gets home!!!"

new topics

top topics

<< 631  632  633    635  636  637 >>

join