It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 630
<< 627  628  629    631  632  633 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
lol I swear on a stack of bibles (and also a stack of books I believe to be factual- [.political correctness]no offense I'm only stating my personal opinion [./political correctness]) that before actually reading your post, the only two words I saw were "Lesbians" and "Vagabond" and I thought you'd been spying on me.

And Heike's dead (but i still respect her- you can never turn your back on a zombie). But actually my greatest fear- far and above Heike's zombie bite- is that I'll have to face MaxMars in the final- not because he's the best per se- but because he's the only one in it who has proven he can beat me.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
another repetitive reveal post that only diminishes the value of google returns for "The Vagabond" unless I continually find new and different ways to phrase them as I am currently doing. I can't believe you haven't already realized that this post is unimportant and are thus still reading. I laugh at you. Tee-hee, Tee-hee (that laugh is meant to be ironic, not unmanly).

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
I can't believe you haven't already realized that this post is unimportant and are thus still reading. I laugh at you. Tee-hee, Tee-hee (that laugh is meant to be ironic, not unmanly).

Actually, importance is relative to context of the subject, as it turns out, since the more words you type the more latent information can be determined and supposed about your general demeanor, whether it be typical to short term mood or as a general personality trait.

That post was a veritable almanac of what is up with The Vagabond...

Tee hee...

That laugh was intended for the irony and not the demasculating effect that I fear it to have had...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Yes, what you said.

The second one was less silly than the first.

And Vagabond, Heike is neither dead or zombified, she's in Oklahoma. Easy mistake to make.

[edit on 2 Apr 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

CONGRATS 44SS!!!

Excellent debate. And I can confirm the win is well deserved: you have the best match for my style of debate that I've encountered so far. Just the right level of counter for my broad rhetoric; I couldn't find anything to attack at all. Well done.

And now, the sash is in play - let the fun begin! Things are getting interesting!

The updated bracket diagram:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
My foot is in the air, but I can't decide which butt to aim it at first.

Shock: Yup, I'm present and accounted for for Round Three. However, I do NOT have to be present in the FCP in order to debate in the tournament. Stick your boat where the sun don't shine, and if that's as big as your mouth, it should fit.

Vagabond: I play dead so that you will underestimate me.
Oops, did I say that out loud?

Schro: We have a whole thread full of Okies on ATS, including Springer. Shall I inform them all regarding your opinion of Oklahoma? Before you answer, don't forget that a large number of Okies own hunting/tracking dogs, trucks with tires larger than some vehicles, and lethal long-range weapons (like shotguns and rifles and Uzis and stuff).

Well, I'm going to bed. Y'all have a nice night or day or whatever it currently is where you are.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

Heike, I don't care WHAT you are debating, or even what position your assigned. With that smack talk, you have my vote.

- Carrot

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

Hey, alls you North Texans are good in my book.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Yeah...but I think I may have to challenge her to a debate after the tournament regarding the relevance and importance of the Boat Song...

[edit on Thu, 02 Apr 2009 23:24:22 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You can't do that to me! I'll be faced with a conflict of interest....A crossroads.....An impossible decision.........

Unless of course, you dish the smack talk right back - then you'd have 2 points in your favor...

- Carrot

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
Unless of course, you dish the smack talk right back - then you'd have 2 points in your favor...

I think I'll hold off on that for awhile. You heard what she told S-Dog about Oklahoma residents and tires bigger than other guns and stuff...

Besides, I need her concentrating on the next round more than anything...

That is indeed my excuse and I am sticking to it...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
You heard what she told S-Dog about Oklahoma residents and tires bigger than other guns and stuff...

Oh I don't think they can make it to DC with that ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6028f726d29c.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

So which one is Heike?

- Carrot

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

So which one is Heike?

I may be stupid but I'm not crazy.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I may be stupid but I'm not crazy.

It wasn't a trick question........

- Carrot

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
la, la la, la la ..

[edit on 3 Apr 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Just so you guys know, I'll be helping sick family this weekend. I should have plenty of time to check the forums and begin a debate if the next round starts, I just dont want anyone worrying if it ends up where I have to play my extension for my first post.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

A page or two ago I put the start time of Round Three on Monday noon PSTish...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
Silly orange, you are way more smart than you are stupid. I am stupid sometimes, too, as is everyone.

[edit on April 2nd 2009 by Ian McLean]

charmer
- but i like that

you can call me human
or maybe i got a blonde moment

good morning everybody

mysterious and curiousity is arising

have fun mem

argh ian lost?

i am so sorry ian

congrats t 44ss

hmmm now my favorite final won.t happen

i just second schro.s thoughts!

my bet is placed but i will unveal it via u2u only

but it is time for a change - lets call it BB –
now you got something to think about

and sky is biased

so 10 euros on ding and 5 euro on heike

hope they meet in the finale

[men hide] girls this is THE chance to take the FCP over finally [/men hide]

reply to post by AshleyD

thanks ashley
great to hear he is recovering

c'mon schro this is the right time to mention it again!

water ……… float …………… and ………… ???

AHHHHH thanks

i love you

@heike
put them all in a bag and than take a big stick

hit the bag

you will always hit the right one!
for sure

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Yeah...but I think I may have to challenge her to a debate after the tournament regarding the relevance and importance of the Boat Song...

in that case my bet goes on you!

:lo:

yup do so

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Some bad news I'm afraid...

Just talked to the boss, I'm being packed off to the Middle East for a work assignment on the 10th of April, until the 18th of April.

I wouldn't be able to start the third round until the 19th.

I'll send this in a U2U to MS and Chissler for the records. I guess its up to MS and the rules/ Chissler whether a delay is OK with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 627  628  629    631  632  633 >>

join