It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 620
<< 617  618  619    621  622  623 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Its because you never took off those glasses and that cap during the photo-sessions of the trip. If you had you'd be their greatest sweetheart of all times forever and ever.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

... seems like everyone hates me anyway.

I don't hate you

Even though you did injure my pride a little

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Whomever decided to not argue for S-Dog may have just handed the debate away...I'm just sayin'...

And I am not authoring that thread...I think on principle alone...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Its because you never took off those glasses and that cap during the photo-sessions of the trip. If you had you'd be their greatest sweetheart of all times forever and ever.

I'm bald and blind, what were my options?

reply to post by visible_villain

Thank you v_v.

Sorry about you pride, like I said, you will be hurting many a fighter pride in the near future.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Can one of the Mods (Vagabond or Semper) please set this up for Skyfloating and myself since Shock has his knickers in a twist???

Thank you....

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
Even though you did injure my pride a little

Hey...you totally beat the crap out of me in the first round. Thats something to be proud of.

(...when I failed to prove that fairy tales are real...)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1
Can one of the Mods (Vagabond or Semper) please set this up for Skyfloating and myself since Shock has his knickers in a twist???
Thank you....

And you're arguing for me?

Me thinks I smell a set up to sell me down the river; there is no way I am sweeter than AshleyD...

Fine, I'll set it up...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

you will be hurting many a fighter pride in the near future.

No apologies necessary, and I really don't know if I'm cut out for all this fighting stuff

I'm just saying ...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Would I do that to you after all you've done for me???

Oh ye of little faith.....

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain

you will be hurting many a fighter pride in the near future.

No apologies necessary, and I really don't know if I'm cut out for all this fighting stuff

Well placed coyness indicating a non existant weakness...clever...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

Just wanted to point out, that I think it would be unethical if Semper or Vagabond didn't host this particular debate...

You know... bias, ego stroking... not saying that anyone would fall to that sort of mindset..

- Carrot

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

...clever...

I'm not sure that's the right word for the way my mind works ... I think it's more like 'hit-and-miss'

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I agree with Carrot (despite her misplaced anger at me for a prank that I had no knowledge of...much less participation)...

Turns out, anyone with a Fighter title can post a debate.

I have the format; all that is required is for someone to copy/paste it into the Thread fields.

So who wants to author a debate? One time only...one would also be responsible for selecting judges though I can help with everything save for the specific details...

On a completely seperate note...I am available to judge this debate...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Let Carrot host the debate.....or would she do better as a judge???

link   
Considering what's been going on IRL, I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while. Thanks, Pub.

Budski: That is a cool trick! How did you know that he is one of my favorite singers? Does everyone get a different video when they click on it?

SchroDog: You ain't foolin' none of us. You like being the underdog. You'd be bored silly if you didn't have anything to whine about. Somebody needs to teach you to fetch ... that way you'll go away when we throw sticks instead of trying to get hit by one.

Vag: X marks the spot, you didn't last long on MY list.

link   
Seems like I've dodged a bullet here. phieuw

Though I do have to note, that even though this may seem like a good and funny idea at the moment, it will hardly make for a good debate.

I hate to be "that guy" but I think it's rather unfair to both shock and ashley to make them the subject of a debate.

We can certainly belabor the "sweetness" issue here in FCP, we really shouldn't drag it out on a debate.

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Let the record reflect two things for clarification please:

1. I don't believe Memory Shock or AshelyD should host or judge the debate, as obviously there is a conflict of interest

Actually, I think Nyk would be a good candidate for posting the debate as I doubt he has bias to either side of the discussion.

2. I haven't posted any such thing, that might suggest I have latent anger

- Carrot

* Absolutely not - I can not host this debate, as I came up with the subject.
I can not judge this debate, because my personal opinions of both candidates would cloud my ability to look at the arguments objectively.*

Ps. Can someone fix my J key, its sticking...

[edit on 4/1/2009 by CA_Orot]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

It is all in fun.

A complete departure from the norm around here....just some craziness and fly by the seat of our pants BS.

[edit on 4/1/2009 by skeptic1]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Any of you can set-up the Debate. But lets have semper or nyk or someone entirely uninvolved choose the Judges....

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

You could go ahead and set-up the Debate but have someone else choose the Judges...

new topics

top topics

<< 617  618  619    621  622  623 >>

join