It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 592
<< 589  590  591    593  594  595 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Rejoice with me! The sun has just crossed the equator and begun its return to warm our Northern Hemisphere - welcome back Brother Sun!!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Of course she's not stable.

Why do you think we all tip-toe around her. She's evil.

....cannot find Sally anywhere.....public beware....

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Congratulations to maxmars on his win

I'd like a challenge debate sometime if we can agree on a topic

I suspect that won't be for a while, as you'll probably have your hands full with the tourney.

Just give me a shout if and when you're ready and available
and of course, if you want to

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

Sees the pink bow in the middle of the floor, picks it up and throws it in the garbage.

Eyes the Espresso machine, and wonders if anything is actually wrong with it, or if it was all just a ploy by ADB.

Sends one of the Meerkats to look at it.

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

Eyes the Espresso machine, and wonders if anything is actually wrong with it, or if it was all just a ploy by ADB.

No ploy

It just, well, it seemed to be running slow the other morning. So I thought brewing a batch with no grounds and Drano instead of water might be a good idea

Oh god, Ian's gonna kill me

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Draino???

Well, that pretty much sterilized it. And yucked it up royally.

Ian is gonna be soooooo mad. :shk:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I know. But it seemed like a good idea -- Drano works really well on clogs in plumbing pipes, why not clogs in espresso machines?

I ran a couple of batches of water through afterwards, and it works ok. But I can't get rid of the Drano smell

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Did you by chance, happen to touch the one in DATS? Because ours has been broken for a while now.....

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Did you by chance, happen to touch the one in DATS? Because ours has been broken for a while now.....

No, I don't think so. I mean, it's not like I have anything against espresso machines, or espresso. It's just that Ian usually makes the coffee, and with the guys on the road I guess I was feeling a little lost.

So I'm pretty sure the DATS one wasn't my fault. Couldn't be, right?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat
No, I don't think so.

So I'm pretty sure the DATS one wasn't my fault. Couldn't be, right?

ADB, Girlfriend, you seem a little unsure of yourself here... It's okay if you did, I won't be mad. I hated that thing, I was looking for an excuse to buy a new one...

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Supercertari
Rejoice with me! The sun has just crossed the equator and begun its return to warm our Northern Hemisphere - welcome back Brother Sun!!!!

Oh no! It is summer once again.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Is it ladies night in here? And why the hell are these freaky little animals runnin' around? This isn't the SPCA. Put those critters outside before they end up in a stew.

I'm going to start playing loud rock and roll music and sharpening my Henckel if these little beasties aren't out side in an hour.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

The penguins are the only thing left. If you mess with them, Ian might get even more upset than he will be over the espresso machine.

And, Carrot is partial to the penguins. She might hurt you if you try to serve them up for dinner.

.....still cannot find Sally.....thinks she escaped into the general population....

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heike
reply to post by peacejet

That's right, PJ. We reserve the right to call ourselves anything we want when it suits us, but that doesn't give you or anyone else the right to call us that.

Just like the kid who calls his sister every name in the book, but if any other kid calls his sister just one of those names, he's in for a fight.

You mean to say that I am not your friend and just another third person?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Is it ladies night in here?

It might be.

Searches for the stripper pole, calls up Chippendales since Thunder from Down Under is busy in Vegas

And why the hell are these freaky little animals runnin' around? This isn't the SPCA. Put those critters outside before they end up in a stew.

Accident over at DATs
we needed a place for the Penguins to lollygag. They're only here for a few more hours... then they'll be back to their respective Habitats. Except Sally, she doesn't have a habitat.

I'm going to start playing loud rock and roll music

OOOH! I like Loud Rock and Roll
What's your fave? I was gonna give myself a pedicure tonight, blasting some Led Zeppelin.

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The only penguins acceptable in the pub would be these lads.

Now those fellows are welcome. Ian would love those fellows.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

ADB, Girlfriend, you seem a little unsure of yourself here... It's okay if you did, I won't be mad. I hated that thing, I was looking for an excuse to buy a new one...

It's not really that I'm unsure, it's just -- you know that thing where streetlights go off when you walk under them?

It's not as bad with me as with my sister -- she can't keep a watch working for more than about 2 weeks. But sometimes electronics do odd things when I'm around

GAOTU, PJ

[edit on 3/20/2009 by americandingbat]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789

Now those fellows are welcome. Ian would love those fellows.

Ian likes our Penguins too

He likes to try and use his mind-control techniques on them.

- Carrot
(is getting rather defensive about the penguins)

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Ian likes all the penguins.

And, he does like to try out the mind control on all of our animals. Luckily, he isn't here, so the animals are safe.

.....tells the penguins to attack if anyone mentions "dinner", "supper", or "stew" around them.....

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Hi sister. Long time no seeing.

new topics

top topics

<< 589  590  591    593  594  595 >>

join