It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 591
<< 588  589  590    592  593  594 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

Wow. You got here WAY before me - Good thing we didn't plan to drive over together*

Glances at the White T-bird outside

I Come bearing morning gifts (well for me it's noon-ish, but that's morning to some).

Sorry if you guys don't like the colors - its really all they had to pick from, and I tried not to leave anyone out. Although, I did request on purpose that we have at least 2 pink mugs, because I just know how much Ashley and Mem would be fighting over it.

Drops a box on the floor behind the bar, searches for a can-opener, discreetly hands it to the dark shadow

Oh by the way guys - we had to close the tunnel last night - some massive "water leak" or something that we think sprung from the Penguin Habitat. Viking is checking it out on our end to make sure the tunnel is still useable, but right now its closed off. So for now, the um... penguins.... nevermind. You'll figure it out.

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Flippin' Coppies.

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I want the animal print cup. I don't LIKE paisley!

(except Brad)

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

Awh Damn girl!

Are you serious? I kind of like paisley....(not Brad, well maybe one or two songs from when I went through my country music fan phase).

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

morning noonish carrot

lovely cups

i love mem.s he will be delighted i bet

what tunnel had to be closed?

hi heike

i guess just grap a cup
i am glad mine is red finally

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

The Underground DATS-FCP tunnel (you know, since we share Liquor suppliers sometimes). Didn't you know? When You and I became fighters (DATS&FCP) had the tunnel built to join the bars...

But now, since the penguin habitat is leaking into the tunnel, we had to close it off on our end. Didn't want to flood the FCP.

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

ahhhh now i remember

i hang around so much at FCP that i finally forgot .- shame on me

which pasley brad?

a bit late for this fruit

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
.....watches as the penguins file in, looking for Ian.....not finding him, they cheer with glee and gather around the bar looking for booze.....

.....watches as Sally skips around FCP, humming a happy tune......
TWISI and that shot glass.....

:shk:

They are only here through tomorrow morning. After that, we will return them to the asylum.

[edit on 3/20/2009 by skeptic1]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
One brief peek in the door ...

and she turns around and runs away so fast that you could hardly be sure who it was.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Pub

Thanks for the coffee Carrot, but I already had mine today. I love paisley though

*something seems subtly different about adb as she crosses the Pub to a seat with a clear view of all corners*

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Oh what a delightful cup! Thank you

Could someone explain: rats, penquins, etc. to me. I know some knowns, I don't know some knowns, I know there are some unknowns and some unknown unknowns - I wanna know everything!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Supercertari

No Problem Super

Well, it's a rather long story.......if you have the time.

Long story short? Hell, I don't know how to shorten in, it's all important details.

It started last year.... "The Great War of the Pickled Herring" instigated by the covert operation of "borrowing the DATS jukebox".

It was messy. I think the entire war is about 30 pages long maybe?

Don't worry about Sally
or the Penguins. We're just keeping them here for today (as Skep said). We're doing some minor renovations at DATS and they need a place to stay tonight.

And since Ian (who wants to perform Mind-Control Experiments on the Penguins) and Memory (who is constantly at war with Sally), and SDog (who.....is just S Dog
) are out of town, this is the perfect place to bring them for the day/night.

- Carrot

(Thanks FCP for the hospitality PS).

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
*everyone in the Pub turns as adb stamps her foot*
*a small black squirrel struggles vainly, one adb stiletto heel pinning her tail to the floor*

(edit for leaving out words
)

[edit on 3/20/2009 by americandingbat]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Opens up a few cans of Tuna to feed the Penguins, since their habitat is under construction and having their fresh food delivered here, would be a nuisance

ADB - would you mind helping me out at the car? I have a bunch of Cakes to bring in
I went on this CRAZY baking spree yesterday... you know, baked my little heart out as usual.

Makes sure the white T-Bird is still there and Deson hasn't come to claim it yet

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Leave her alone.

She is actually being nice. TWISI ruined her (I think) with that shot glass shot earlier. If you keep harassing her, she might go demon on you.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
*adb whips out carving knife*

you vouch for her, skeppy? Cause I kind of think this tail might make a nice gift to my little bro.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

....watches as the fog clears from Sally's eyes and she glares up at ADB, does a wicked back-flip, grabs the knife from her hand, and scampers away into the shadows.....

Well, I did until you brought the hellion out in her again. And, she was being so good.....keeping to herself, smiling at Shock. And, you come in and ruin it. Now she has a weapon in her hands, evil in her eyes, and dangerous intentions in her mind.

....the penguins abandon their drinks to run to calm Sally down.....

:shk:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

Moves off to the side, because she doesn't want Blood, be it Sally's or ADB's on her black suede Jimmy's.

Tosses Sally's "stress balls" into the dark shadows for her to find, with a note that says:

Sally,

Please take off that ridiculous bow, and I'm sorry for making you wear it.

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
...Shock shakes his head at the screen displaying the remote surveillance from the FCP...then laughs uproariously as S Dog exclaims, "Girl Fight!"...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sorry skeppy, but if it wasn't me now, it would have been something else later. Sally's never been stable.

*shrugs and returns to seat, secure that she'll get another shot at the damn rodent*

new topics

top topics

<< 588  589  590    592  593  594 >>

join