It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 543
<< 540  541  542    544  545  546 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

It's safe to say that Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert agree with this particular sentiment. Heaven forbid we see any reckless use of humor or sarcasm in FCP.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Good Morning all, does three shots of rum..wonders if its too early to drink...wonders if he will be judged.....realizes he dose'nt care...adds gunpowder to three more shots......drinks them down......briefly wonders if it is all worth it...comes to the realazation that it very well could be...starts boiling mandrake..............................

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wormwood13

Mornin' ww, sooo ...

... how you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Got a a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Got a, got a nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for three years? Huh? Got a, got a compelling protagonist? Yeah? Got a obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Got a story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? Yeah, talking about that three years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? No, no, you deserve some time off.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

PLAGIARIST!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Always!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Don't worry, when I'm done with my novel I'll get you a signed copy O.K. Snoopy?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I looked with a grimace at the questionable meal wormwood had placed in front of me. Of course, I would never tell him how disgusted I was with his cooking, but somehow I think he knew. Wormwood had always been full of energy and life, but lately I had begun to grow more aware of his aging. The bright, exuberant eyes that I had fallen in love with were now beginning to grow dull and listless with the long fatigue of a weary life.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Close the door Snoopy, your letting all the stank out!

Giggaty goo

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wormwood13

What? I can't say [snip] in my own [snip] house! [Snip] great, wormwood! Just [snip] great! You know, you're lucky you're good at [snip] my [snip] or I'd never put up with you. You know what I'm talking about, when you [snip] a lubed up [snip] of toothpaste in my [snip] while you [snip] on a cherry [snip] Episcopalian [snip] extension cord [snip] wetness [snip] with a parking ticket. That is the best.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

This place just isn't what it use to be.....

:shk:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

Oh yes it is!
More!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Am I going to have to tell you why all the dinosaurs died out, Sdog?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

he won.t understand ian

where is that leash of him?
do we need a muffle?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

re: my objection to your egg recipe ... I was thinking to myself ...

The breakfast thing. Yes. It wasn't even about the eggs, really. Frankly, I like the yolks. I don't... I have no problem... it's just there's always been a lot of tension between TWISI and me. And it's not so much I want to "kill" her. It's just I want her not to be alive anymore. Uh... I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. And then I think to myself, "My God! Wouldn't it be marvelous if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Yes please...

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean

Am I going to have to tell you why all the dinosaurs died out, Sdog?

They weren't funny.

I know I know, neither am I.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

*Throws bones all over the bar as reward and encourgement*

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Mornin' shockossaurus.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Mornin' Snoop a' Loop...

[edit on Wed, 04 Mar 2009 13:07:13 -0600 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Dear MemoryShock, I've gone to live with the children on Jolly Farm. Good-bye forever, SDog. P.S.- I never got a chance to return that sweater TWISI gave me for Christmas, I left the receipt on top of my bureau. I'm probably over the 30-day return limit, but I'm sure if you make a fuss they'll at least give you a store credit or something. It's actually not a horrible sweater, it's just I can't imagine when I would ever wear it, you know? Oh and I also left a button on the bureau, um I'm not sure what it goes to but um I, I can never bring myself to throw a button away, I know as soon as I do, I'll find the garment it goes to and then it'll, wait a minute actually could it have been from the sweater? Did that sweater have buttons? Hmm. Well I should wrap this up before I start to ramble. Again good-bye forever. PPS- You know what, it might be a little chilly on my trip, I'm actually going to take the sweater.

new topics

top topics

<< 540  541  542    544  545  546 >>

join