posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 12:30 PM
reply to post by antar
ANTAR! Get a grip! it's some image he found using google image search.
Here are the rules regarding SchroDog:
1) All pictures he posts are fake, or at least they are not what he says they are.
2) Any innuendo, double entendre, pun, implication, sly insult, irony, sarcasm, etc. you see in a post is probably real and always deliberate.
Anything that might be construed as a compliment, backhanded or otherwise, is accidental.
3) Any word which could possibly, remotely, in your wildest imagination have any sort of "dirty" connotation will be taken as such and used, so be
very, very careful what you say and how you say it.
4) Don't say too much about being right when you are, else he will figure out a way to make you wrong.
5) Don't believe anything he says without at least 3 other sources, and then you best make sure the other sources didn't get their info from him.
6) Good luck, we're all pulling for you (and for ourselves!)