It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

It was all a ruse to get you back to your computer.

"All right guys, he's home, ATTACK!
guys?" Damn it!

This whole thing just could have not gone any worse.

I got all these sandwiches I have to now eat or something...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There are only two debates left unjudged...but the rest of the results will go up tonight....albiet slowly, as I am still hurting from the attempt made on my virtual life (though I have a new found respect for the process necessary to acquire sandwiches, apparently...
)

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Dude, if you look back (no need really) I was against this whole thing from the beginning.

I'd be looking at constantwonder

[edit on 9/18/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

She just returned...well played on passing the buck to CW, whom has had issues with her login...

Bad Form...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Congrats to Ian McLean, nyk537, and chissler.
Well done indeed.

Big ups to whatukno, bodrul, and Maxmars for a great debate and for fighting the honorable fight.

A special and heartfelt thank you to TruthWithin for being such a tough and challenging opponent.

[edit on 9/18/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I too think that this isn't a round where anyone 'lost'. My hat is off to all of those who participated.

Excellent reading material, ladies and gentlemen...

And please keep in mind, there are two debates that have yet to be announced. Upon their completion, we shall look at the tentative start date for Round Three, which I see happening potentially by Monday...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
All I can say is in this song:
start of something

A must hear!

And at the risk of being immature, I can't contain it:

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah Buooooooooooooooooooooooy!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Great job Ian
Solid win, It is so hard to debate a side of a subject that you don't personally agree with. (I'm pro choice by the way) But one hell of a job Ian, well deserved. Good luck with round three

Mate, you did such a good job. To argue a position you don't share on such an emotionally laden issue is admirable in itself.
Much respect.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

thanks, Ian did a marvolous job with his end. I really wasnt suprised with the outcome and the judges did an excelent job at pinpointing the flaws in my argument. Altogether it was a good solid win for Ian. Again Ian, awesome job, can't wait to see what you got for round three.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Yes, the "mounties" are going to repel us from Halifax.

From whet I can tell from MS's last post, he's on the run and gone underground.
Somebody check all motels at Dulce under the name Rusty Shackleford.

Whew! Okay SD, I got your sandwiches, what's next? Why did you have to insist upon rye bread and dijon mustard?

Oh, you got the sandwiches... and MemoryShock's back! And the judges' responses are up!!! Off to read the results...

Here MemoryShock, have a sandwich.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Wukky, you did an awesome job. That was such an emotionally draining debate. It couldn't have been tougher, even if the topic were 'abortion is murder'.

Congratulations to all the round 2 winners! In fact, well-earned congratulations to all debaters and participants! Seriously good job, each and every one.

Off to read the judges' comments in more detail now, to search for weaknesses admire noteworthy excellence.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Yeah, a lot happened since your last visit, all you need to know is that the assault has been defeated before we ever got out the door. Turns out we're not really "doers".

I am detecting a little extra giddy up in your gate, winning will do that.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Look Out!!!!!

Semper

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

That's some quicks with photoshop, or did you have that ready to go?
I'm shocked I won one round.
Love the pic though.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I will never reveal my abilities until such time as I am called upon for the good of all mankind

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Congratulations everyone! That was a great round on everyone’s part; some really great debates!

Time to look ahead to Round 3 now though. Gotta start sizing up the competition a little. Should be a lotta fun.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
CONGRATS SD!

Well done and good luck to all in the 3rd round!!

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

Thank you my friend.

Let me also congratulate maria_stardust on her win and big props to LDragonFire for a very close and well fought debate.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
congratulations to you all who are moving on. I can't wait for round three to get under way and i assure you i will show no mercy.
Anyway, that was some great debating and shro man i was impressed i thought for sure you would get beat, not for lack of talent though but because you had a tremendously hard postition to defend imo. Also great work by everyone else in this round. 3 should be quite entertaining. well then im off to the mental gym (library) for a good work out *growls and bears teeth*

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So we've got two to go if my math is correct:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join