It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 363
<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
TWISI, that was great! I don't care who you be, them's funny!! Now I have a name for what I'm currently doing with my life - I'm reintarnating myself!

How did I get such a reputation around here, anyway? Have y'all been reading my posts on the main board? Rest assured I wouldn't treat my fellow fighters like that. But thanks for the support gals and unicorns.

PJ, just remember .. the experience, cunning, and treachery that come with age beat youth, speed, and agility every time. We have more patience, and if we think we might forget about it we write it down .. so your consequences will arrive, served cold from the freezer, when you've all but forgotten about it and least expect it.

Here's one I got in an email today that y'all might enjoy:
A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of alcohol eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that is why you always feel smarter after a few drinks.'

ADB, Mars conspiracies refer to the idea that there is intelligent life - or the remains of intelligent life in the form of architectural ruins - on Mars, and these facts are being kept from the public. Similar conspiracy theories exist for the Moon. A quick scan of ATS or the web will pull up pictures of not only the famous "Face on Mars," but also statues, domes, bridges, city skylines, tunnels, roads, bodies of water, trees, farming communities, and living beings on both the Moon and Mars. What is, in my personal opinion, beyond question in regards to these theories is that NASA is tampering with images from both the Moon and Mars. Some pictures contain tampering so blatant and obvious that I could have done a better job with the smudge tool in Paint. There is also the fact that we very suddenly went from having a dozen reasons to return to the moon to having none, and we haven't been back. Why? They're hiding something, but I haven't seen enough evidence to convince me one way or the other of exactly what they're hiding, yet.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heike
ADB, Mars conspiracies refer to the idea that there is intelligent life - or the remains of intelligent life in the form of architectural ruins - on Mars, and these facts are being kept from the public.

You mean it has nothing to do with the God of War?!?!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hey, Neformore,

The ball is back in your court!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeikeThey're hiding something, but I haven't seen enough evidence to convince me one way or the other of exactly what they're hiding, yet.

Thanks Heike

I think I'm glad we didn't get one of those, then. And I have discovered that Titan revolves around Saturn, not Jupiter! Now, my Roman mythology is a bit rusty, but I thought they were both sons of the Titans, so I think they should revolve around it instead of it revolving around one of them.

It should be a fun debate.

Maybe I'll put the entire series of Xena, Warrior Princess on my Netflix list.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Challenge Match: Frankidealist35 vs antar: Government Sponsored Ignorance?

Another debate! Good Luck to both Fighters!

This one will start on Tuesday...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Two excellent members and great additions to the debate forum.

Frank is going to use up all his socratic questions on his first post.
I'm not saying he likes questions ...

j/k frank.

Welcome aboard to both fighters and good luck!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
They should have status soon and hopefully we can get them in here for barten...um...to introduce themselves formally to the FCP...

And I agree with the primary notion, Schro Dog...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hello Cardinals Fans! (silent wave to the Steelers bunch).

Hope everyone is ready for the game today!! Does anyone know a good site, where I can watch the game online??

- Carrot

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Welcome antar and Frankidealist!

Carrot

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

CTV and TSN are doing the TV coverage. Maybe there's a link on their website though I doubt it will be streamed.

You might have to go to a place where men are there.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

there's only one sporting event today that matters, and we both know what happened there eh sdog?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Heya ADB
How ya doing today!?

I'll check both sites. Maybe I can find something or like a 3rd party site that streams them.

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
You might have to go to a place where men are there.

Oh darn. I was hoping to avoid all things male today. I'm on a Man-fast. So much for that idea....

I need to go buy a case of beer - to fully get the Superbowl Experience.

- Carrot

[edit on 2/1/2009 by CA_Orot]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Olympic champions France defeated Croatia 24-19 to win the men's world handball championship on Sunday. AFP

I know right?
I was pulling for Croatia too.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hi there!

I'm about to participate in my first debate in a while.

I can't wait. What's up people?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

I can't wait. What's up people?

See what I mean.

How ya doing Frank, welcome aboard.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heike
They're hiding something, but I haven't seen enough evidence to convince me one way or the other of exactly what they're hiding, yet.

Some find the Debate Forum helpful

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

ahhhh
poor little puppy can't take it much even though he likes giving it out

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Antagonization is a well appreciated privelige we have here in the pub and sometimes it does extend past the debates and into other realms of our realities.

However, repeated attempts should not be practiced if the antagonizee is not participating.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I'm doing great!

I'm excited for my debate.

So... who do you have picked for the superbowl?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

So... who do you have picked for the superbowl?

Go JETS!

Wait, I mean Cards.

Yes, Go Cards!

new topics

top topics

<< 360  361  362    364  365  366 >>

join