It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 357
<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by peacejet
reply to post by schrodingers dog

How can dogs call others pigs?

Both good. The important thing is, I'm meeting new people.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Oh, I see.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
As the candy hearts poured into the fiery quasar, a wondrous thing happened, why not. They vaporized into a mystical love radiation that spread across the universe, destroying many, many planets, including two gangster planets and a cowboy world. But one planet was exactly the right distance to see the romantic rays but not be destroyed by them: Earth. So all over the world couples stood together in joy. And me, SDog. And no one could have been happier unless it would have also been Valentine's Day.

What?

It was?

Hooray!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
morning pub

i am more than worried

i got 2 cats 1 2 1/2 years old and the other one 5 1/2 years old
this morning the older one wasn.t able to pee, first i thought becuase the younger one was bullying him while trying- the older one is somewhat shy

i went to the wet
urinary stones

i have to go to hospital with my baby
hopefully the neighbor is soon ready that we can go there, it will be a 5 km ride by car
i don.t have a car - just a bike

cross your fingers for billy

i am totally sared

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

Orange, good morning, and don't worry, those kinds of problems are common in cats. It's probably something as simple as diet. Certainly the vet will have seen that sort of things 1000s of times before. Cats are strange in their diet, in my experience they can very easily become used to a type of food, and after a time their digestion changes and it starts to make them sick. Variety is the key. Do you feed them dry food only? That can be a problem.

Best wishes for kitty.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
John Martyn passed away on thursday the 29th Jan 2009.

A wonderfull singer songwriter of true genius.

Tribute thread in BTS music

John Martyn, 1948 - 2009 RIP

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
OK. it turns out that I'm supposed to issue challenges in here.....and I need some experience in debating ...

So, in the spirit of the genre, bring it on someone. Any subject.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

* wishes he wasn't in rhetoricus interruptus with an ongoing debate, at the moment *

Don't worry, I'm sure TWISI will debate you. Just give her a reason. Scratch that - no reason necessary.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Member "questioningall" says she would like to debate you...but she does not yet have access to the FightClubPub.

I told her to contact you and the Forum Mods to get access and set up a topic with you.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Got a U2U from questioningall, challenging me to a debate on the following subject;

"escaping from the real world/realities" debate.

pro - good idea: to sell everything and go to jungle or whereever.

con - better to stay where you are at, no escape.

I can go with that, so if Memoryshock can set it up and decide which of us debates which side, we'll get down to it.

interestingly questioning says that they can't post in here. is it a special status thing?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Yes, you forum-moderator interlocutory, you. Posting access to FCP is limited to those with a 'fighter' tag, only. Congrats on your match-up.

On that note, I will have a Bacardi Gold with Ginger Ale, if you would. Snap snap.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

thanks ian

he is in hospital now, gets a treatment which includes anesthesia, catheter to empty the bladder and some antibiotics.
luckily i detected it very early which is shown by the xray

we probably have to change the diet
but that little guy just eats dry food! even his brothers and sisters eat only dry food
the other cat sunny eats just wet food. so there are options for both.

i even vary in the dry food and feed him aswell cooked chicken or cooked fish.

but i hope he will be well soon.

thanks again for the support

reply to post by budski

sorry to hear that
i didn.t know him
but i could get used to the music you posted

welcome neformore

due to an old tradfiton of the FCP a new fighter serves as bartender until he/hse has finished the first debate completly.

so i would like to get a hot chocolate please!

the debate subject you throw into the ring sounds really great. will be very interesting to read, and i am looking forward with what you guys will come up!

now hurry to get ian.s and my drink!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Great to see you here, nef...Please send a u2u to semperfortis as I will be gone for the day; I am only checking in for the morning. He'll get you squared away.

I'll take care of questioningall's status and she should have Pub access within the hour...

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hi Everybody!!

I wanted to introduce myself....I am new here.

**Thank you - MemoryShock* for getting me access and helping me, as you have the last few days. You have helped me work through my "fears" of debating - and I appreciate VERY MUCH, your insight and taking the time to look at and work with my practice post - you had me do.

I have read many of your debates - and wanted to say - I have COMPLETE and TOTAL RESPECT for all of you and your wonderful debates.

Now, am I trying to make points, so when I debate - you will go easy on me? Weeeelllllllll, maybe just a little bit!

Thank you neformore - in advance for the debate we will be doing. I think it is wonderful, considering it will be the first time for both of us. I look forward to learning and the coming experience, by debating you.

In closing - I am thrilled to have a foot (more like itsy bitsy toe) in the door of your esteemed and intellectual club.

Thank you for having me here.

[edit on 31-1-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Welcome, nefermore and questioningall!

Put over a new pot of coffee for me, will you?

And questioningall, just bat your eyelashes a couple times and MemoryShock will do just about anything for you

Good luck to both in your debate - it sounds like a great topic!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat
Welcome, nefermore and questioningall!

Put over a new pot of coffee for me, will you?

And questioningall, just bat your eyelashes a couple times and MemoryShock will do just about anything for you

Good luck to both in your debate - it sounds like a great topic!

What would you like in your coffee? Cream? How many spoon fulls of sugar? Oh, which coffee, should I brew: French Roast, Columbian, Expresso?

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Welcome questioningall (and nefermore)! It is great to have you here, not in the least because the floors are dirty and we've all been getting cranky about shortage of new fighters as it equates to filth and us getting our own drinks. Let me explain.

Until you finish your first debate all newbies are expected to tend bar and keep the place clean. On this page you can see both Ding's stellar bartending skills and the hazards of (wo)manning the broom.

Your first beer is on me:

So drink it down and then I would recommend you get busy filling those drinks requests I see above.

(If you don't know how to load images feel free to u2u)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Welcome aboard! I think you'll find the FCP to be a rather jolly place to hang.

And since you're serving coffee, I wouldn't mind a cup with a shot or three of Bailey's. (There's a couple of cases with my name behind the bar.)

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

I would love to take care of it, but my upload in the memcenter - does not work.

I upload things, but when I click on it - it says website not found. I have been having that problem for a few days, otherwise I have the coffee etc ready to be served.

top topics

<< 354  355  356    358  359  360 >>

join