It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
FSB:

I don't drink either, as a rule. I had one beer the other day, but I haven't gotten a "buzz" in many years. I tend to go overboard so it's better if I don't.
So here's another sober old fuddy-duddy at the end of the bar drinking water and coffee.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Here ya go, FSBA. I figured I'd get you your favorite! Happy Birthday!

I also suspect I am going to free Heike who is caught between pages.

Howdy, Heike!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

You've had the best...now you can enjoy the worst.

Oh yes. This is the first alcohol I ever bought on my own way back when. This entire bottle of scotch can still be yours for the shockingly low price of around $5.00!

.....oh god.....

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

than your wife has to inform you very, very soon nyk. xing my fingers for you, that you don.t have to wait to long.

reply to post by chissler

it can take its time for sure.
we needed 3 attempts in getting one pregnancy really work - but now the result is 12 yo

you will get your kid! fingers crossed!

welcome back heike

hi twisi

heike join me with a cup of tea?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Thanks for that, but I don't believe in Scotch, fancy or otherwise. To my palete your five buck hooch is no worse (or better) than Ian's hoity-toity brand. It all tastes like vitamin E to me.

I believe in Bourbon! I also believe I may be the only drinking woman in the FCP

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt
I believe in Bourbon! I also believe I may be the only drinking woman in the FCP

Don't forget about Maria...

Morning all...and I don't believe for a second that bottle costs five bucks...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

To my palete your five buck hooch is no worse (or better) than Ian's hoity-toity brand.

Oh I must beg to differ. The scotch I mentioned above is a bit like drinking diesel fuel, maybe a little worse.

I believe in Bourbon!

Amen! And that's why I thank god everyday that I live in the bourbon capital of the world.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I don't believe for a second that bottle costs five bucks...

Believe it my friend.

Of course, prices will vary, but you can find a bottle here for under $4!

Pricing

It's $4.95 at my local store.

Edit to add that I think $4.95 is about $4.95 too much for this particular beverage.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by nyk537]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Don't forget about Maria...

I haven't. I almost mentioned her in my post, but I think she may have forgotten about us. She has been gone for a long time, since well before the Holidays.

Do you think if we start laying out her favorite drink we could tempt her back?

Let's try.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

or the only still-drinking woman, anyway

Good morning everyone

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

That looks almost good enough to make me cry, Orange!

How about a slice of this, too?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Heresy! I am a loquacious, jubilant lush who, to date, has never said anything drunk I didn't mean when I was sober. I've never blacked-out, thrown-up -- well, once when I was 15 after trying Tequial Sunrises for the first and last time -- and I am rarely hung-over. As a matter of fact, my liver is a medical miracle. It is has been likened to a pool-cleaner, and I've got blood panels to prove it.

So, don't you go talking about me quitting drinking

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Well, if I hit a nerve ...

But I was talking about myself

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Heresy! I am a loquacious, jubilant lush who, to date, has never said anything drunk I didn't mean when I was sober. I've never blacked-out, thrown-up -- well, once when I was 15 after trying Tequial Sunrises for the first and last time -- and I am rarely hung-over. As a matter of fact, my liver is a medical miracle. It is has been likened to a pool-cleaner, and I've got blood panels to prove it.

Marry Me...

There is nothing quite so endearing as someone who defends, quite eloquently, the right to imbibe amounts of alcohol that would embarrass the whole of the Irish (not this one though...
)...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Heike

you fill my heart with joy

this is what i need!

pondering over my response to carrot - atleast she doesn.t doubt i am real

morning dingbat, morning memory

seems we have to prepare an internet marriage

twisi and memory can dingbat, heike, carrot, ashley and myself be your bridesmaids?
you don.t have to bath us in alcohol, we will just wear gowns.

edit to fix tag

[edit on 7-1-2009 by orange-light]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

Good morning orange

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Oooh! I love BTS Weddings! But does this mean that the MS Fan Club has to disband..? Because that would be a crying shame in the worst way... I for one am not in favor of that happening.

[BrideHide]Carrot reserves the right to Flirt, in the event of a wedding[/BrideHide]

You know, I never really was a fan of Whisky.... YECH. Did shots of Crown or something at the bar on my birthday last year - NOT so much fun.

I like Vodka. I'm a vodka drinker. In an emergency I'll drink Rum (not so much a fan of Pop, but Rum & Coke can do the job). In a matter of Life or Death - I'll drink Beer (and it doesn't even have to be that good.)

Off to Class I go, my one, singular class today - I almost don't want to walk down the 86 stairs (covered in snow and ice) accross the freaking campus (of course its in the farthest building from my room), to a 50 minute class..... But I'm thinking I should go pick up my textbooks so that'll make the walk worth while...

Who wants the snow? You can have it, for the low price of Trading Lives with Me and moving to British Columbia while I move to whatever Hot or Exotic Location YOU might live in! Fair trade, yes?

- Carrot

[edit on 1/7/2009 by CA_Orot]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
Oooh! I love BTS Weddings! But does this mean that the MS Fan Club has to disband..? Because that would be a crying shame in the worst way... I for one am not in favor of that happening.

nonsense
who is talking about disbanding a fan club? how many celebs have a fan club even if they are in relationships! so forget about that completely

keep your snow i got plenty of mine and i got a case of emergency
my little orange cat has peed into the living room yicht

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

A good whiskey is a thing of beauty...something to be treasured. A bad whiskey though....can turn you off for life.

Most often I'll drink a cold beer, Sam Adams usually. After that, I'd move to a nice bourbon, then maybe a vodka. On certain occasions I'll have a glass of wine, but I'd just as soon not.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Okay ladies...it was an off the cuff comment designed to reinforce the appreciation I had toward TWISI's post.

There is no way I actually intended anything that would jeopardize the fanclub that would make TWISI feel uncomfortable or disrupt the cogent flow of the Fight Club Pub.

The behind the scenes gossip regarding my greatness may continuPlease carry on...

-Deflates Ego Back To Regular Size-

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join