It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

that.s how i love you girly, always a little song on your lips

didn.t know that falco produced his music in english as well!
that.s really a sad and unsetteling song

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Unblocking the door, so everyone can get back in (aka reaveal).

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
*TWISI comes in looks around, still cannot beleive the FCP has been deserted for so long -- decides the situation merits a double-post*

*Makes a mimosa and ponders the situation, begrudingly decides it iis time for the x-mas tree to come down*

*sighs, puts down Mimosa and walk over to x-mas tree.*

*Unplugs the lights, jumps up a bit, grabbing the top of the tree -- then pulls the tree down sideways and drags it across the bar to the front door*

*She throws open the door, braces against the arctic blast, then throws the tree outside over her shoulder (NOTE: she is strong and a little crazy)*

*She turns and looks to the Mid-Winter Solstice Altar, decides that can stay for now and lights the candles*

*sighs again, misses the twinkly lights form the recently discarded tree... gets an idea!*

*she races to the broom closet and digs around until finally coming back out with a box, a triumphant smile on her face*

*she pulls a barstool to the middle of the room, reaches down and pulls out of the box a - *

[edit on 4-1-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Desperate times call for desperate measures

I heartily approve of the disco ball, and have been silently sitting here for days wondering where everyone is

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

I think we may have lost our way without Our Beloved Debate Champion Ian M. TM and his vanquished final opponent Skyfloating.
The burden of witty banter is too much for SDog and Mem to bear alone -- that, well, and Heike hasn't been around getting her drink-on and ranting at us lately either... I suspect these are reasons why the place has become dull and tedious.

Granted, I'm not sure I am right about all of that, but it is a theory I have been pondering of late.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

You may be right. Do you think they would come back to us if we don our cheerleading uniforms?

Or should I just send a case of whiskey to Heike?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Excellent ideas both. You handle wanna the uniforms? I'll get the whiskey... and I think a horse for added incentive.

Too bad we can't go steal any new animals from DATS for Ian's pleasure, as I think that would be sure to lure him back...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
hi girls!

what happend to the christmas tree?
i stumbled over it when i tried to enter the pub!

some amaretto-tini?

and a chocolate cake?

pretty quiet these days!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Orange-light, that cake looks fantastic

TWISI – I got you a Dallas Cowboys uniform; the blue's just right for Skyfloating.

I'm having trouble deciding for myself, though. Ian's black-and-white theme is a bit harder.

I kind of like the Jacksonville Jaguars outfit, but there's a lot of blue in it, which might be confusing.

Or I could go with the New Orleans Hornets outfit, but the vest makes me think "maitre d'" and I'm not sure about those stripes on the thigh-highs

All images courtesy of Cheerleading Forever!

And if the whiskey and horse don't bring back Heike, surely the cheerleaders deserve a good Heike-rant

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

i love strawberries dingbat!
really great

coffee honey?

for the uniforms:
nothing in orange so do you mind if i take this:

i even got a cap in real life by them

yeah

so let.s have fun now

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

okay by me, but did you see this:

I know it's mostly white, but the collar's orange and I think the "sailor suit" look is kind of cute

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Genius. I gratefully accept the Cowgirl Blues, and think the Jaguar colors are perfect for Ian's avy-scheme.

As for Heike, for starters, a horse shaped whiskey bottle. It is Jim Beam, but very old and rare, so I think it will entice (bonus: the horse is an Appaloosa):

(I hope they appreciate all of this whenever they all get back from wherever they are).

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

hey hey

i didn.t see them, great
i just love the boots, ok i.ll buy them!

now watch us:

hope it works!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Morning FCP..

I love what you have done with the place...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

morning memory

great that you love it

so please get the stereo on and lets dance!

has been a while since this place has seen a party!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The only one of those costumes I'd remotely allow myself to be caught dead in would be the Jaguars. The rest are horrid IMO. I can't say that too loudly around here, though. There are some die-hard Cowboy's fans in my town that would flog me for insulting the Dallas Cowboy's cheerleaders. They're considered Texas goddesses around here by sports fans.

Congrats on your win, MS.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Cheerleaders? These gals are the "Gold Rush":

Niners!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I really appreciate a man who feels secure enough in his sexuality to dress-up in a cheerleaders uniform. Speaks volumes. And you did a great job with your make-up too!

EDIT TO ADD: It doesn't seem right, you having to cheer for yourself though...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
'trep, if you wanna put on a skirt and bra and join us, noone's stopping you

Mr. Shock, congratulations on the win. That was a great debate.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thanks ADB...

As for the other judgmets, I am waiting on only a few more from a couple of judges and will start posting results in a day or two...

new topics

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join