It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Fight Club Pub.

page: 252
40
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You guys are SO sweet. Whatever happened to the old days?







posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid
 


Is that Nygdan hiding behind the bar...



posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
reply to post by intrepid
 


Is that Nygdan hiding behind the bar...


Could be but I'm sure that the guy with the chair is semper and the one with the bottle it The Vagabond.



posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid
 




That sounds about right...



posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You guys are SO sweet. Whatever happened to the old days?


We got rid of the Welsh!



posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by intrepid
You guys are SO sweet. Whatever happened to the old days?


We got rid of the Welsh!


You missed one:






posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid
 


That reminds me of a couple of months ago, where I was the happy recipient of a black eye while on the dancefloor of the "Lost Ark" night club

By the way, why is one guy swiniging what appears to be a tree branch....indoors?


[edit on 16/12/2008 by OzWeatherman]



posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   


By the way, why is one guy swiniging what appears to be a tree branch....indoors?


Because I couldn't find a cactus...


[edit on 16-12-2008 by MemoryShock]



posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


Well lookie lookie, who do we have in the FCP?
What up Oz?
What bring you up in here?



posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Because I couldn't find a cactus...


[edit on 16-12-2008 by MemoryShock]


Nice pink shirt by the way



posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


Well lookie lookie, who do we have in the FCP?
What up Oz?
What bring you up in here?


The lack of quality threads in any other forum on ATS.....becoming all to common here. Let me just say that I love you all in the debate forum



posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

The lack of quality threads in any other forum on ATS.....becoming all to common here. Let me just say that I love you all in the debate forum


Despite the fact that we post drivel and detritus that should be (horrors!) relegated to BTS? Are engaged in the Great SuperMod Conspiracy? And one of us at least is a Known Atheist and Anti-Creationist?

p.s. to SDog - I'm at least half Welsh



posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


Well it's always nice to see one of ATS' most notable members.

Are you looking for a fight?




posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


Well it's always nice to see one of ATS' most notable members.

Are you looking for a fight?



As a local of Darwin, Australia would say:

I'll bash you brus


But really, depends on the topic



posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


How'bout something about Darwin?
My aussie friends tell me it's a wonderful place!
If you like armpits.

I kid I kid...

Post is up btw.





[edit on 12/16/2008 by schrodingers dog]



posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light
 


Can't sleep. Now I know how you feel! LOL! Just knowing there is a post there waiting for me drives me bonkers.

 



Originally posted by intrepid
You guys are SO sweet. Whatever happened to the old days?


It's due to the influx of female fighters. Women are always the one that bring civility and decorum to places.

Compare your image (men):




To the females:



The pub will look like that before the year's out.



posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD
 


That's it. I'm outta here:






posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD


The pub will look like that before the year's out.


All in favor of thanking Ashley for participating in the Debate Forum while showing her the door and 'using mild force to insure that she passes through it' say, "Aye".




posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD
 


it drives me crazy if i know that your post is waiting and i haven.t yet replied

welcome to my world!



i guess guys need this physical debating - sometimes


so i don.t mind if we will have a little sandbox outside




some more tea honey?



posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
All in favor of thanking Ashley for participating in the Debate Forum while showing her the door and 'using mild force to insure that she passes through it' say, "Aye".


No, no. Please don't kick me out. This is the only place on ATS I can call home.


Ok, Sorry Orange. Tea Party's Over. I'm going to have to start busting beer bottles over your head in our debate now. It's the only way I'm not evicted.



new topics

top topics



 
40
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

log in

join