It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Welcome Tesla and Peace Jet.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Just a note to my fellow Fighter...

Remember that we set the standard here on ATS; we are the example that we hope all other ATS members strive to meet.

We argue the hard topics and stay within the Terms and Conditions.

We can fight and afterwards, buy each other a round in the FCP

We also have to remember to set that standard in every area, to include our Avatars and Signatures, U2U messages and when we are in Chat.

So remember that you represent all of us Fighters.

Make us proud!!!!

Semper

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

welcome peacejet
now you are a fighter among fighters and are able to post here

nice, isn.t it?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

Yes, and I feel that I am a part of a elite club, I was telling all my friends that I have become a fighter, and very proud of it, and I wonder how proud our mods are.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Wecome peacejet, and N. Tesla!

Peacejet, you have made your avatar a contradiction - peace fighter. Or perhaps not?

And I am now wondering what made Semperfortis stray into four-exclamation point land. I am only saying that because I care - there's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Just making sure we stay on our toes...

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

I fight for peace, that is what I would like to convey

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

wear high heels, makes it much more easy to stay on ones toes

@oscitate

you made my day, i am still giggleing

fantastic – the pictures

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by peacejet

Welcome to the meatgrinder, looking forward to splitting some logical wishbones with you.

To orange-light: Thanks
I'm getting my moneys worth with these light-hearted debates. I intend to lie outrageously as the debate progresses.

[edit on 14-12-2008 by Oscitate]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yay!!! More free labor!! Has anyone explained to the newest (and surely welcome) additions what is expected of them when they first arrive?

Folks, there are floors to be cleaned, drinks to be poured, ashtrays to be emptied and most importantly bathrooms that need to be maintained to a high hygine level... Okay, well actually only the pink one needs to be cleaned -- and don't even think about using the foot massager. The one with Liberace in the bathtub, you can just let keep sliding into filth and decay. The Boys seem to prefer it that way.

These will be your duties until you have completed you first debate -- I am assuming a skirmish counts. Good luck!

Speaking of debates - I finally posted my opening. being lazy myself and socially over extended, I am thrilled Heike and I are skirmishing with no time limits, but assume we will be done before the end of the year

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hey all. Just in case you haven't noticed it on the board yet, the lastest installment of the Modcast is up.

Sorry to all the DATS ladies but MemoryShock didn't show up for this one, so maybe that puts you off of listening to it.

Semper is there though, if that could be perceived as a substitute.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Oscitate

as long as it can.t be proofed
- the lieing

i have to go to write my opening

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

semper is nice to but not our sweety memory

but i will give semper a chance to and listen to the modcasts!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oscitate
I intend to lie outrageously as the debate progresses.

Damn. I was really looking forward to the story about the rodent, the ashtray, and your sinuses

Orange - the test post from last night was where I posted my debate opening in this thread to make sure all the bbcode and links were formatted right, found out one of the links wasn't, and then took the post back down from here and put it up in the debate

Welcome to all new Fighters

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

thanks dingbat
made me a bit dizzy

this is what my son calles a butter beer

cold cocoa with tons of whipped cream

yummie

tonight i should take it intravenousely

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

that looks so good. want to ship one over to me?

you pay shipping.. and for every drop that spills i shall kill the postman once.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
General question: Is there a glitch in the flagging system? I was just in my profile and my flags caught my eye. To my recollection and I am 99.9% sure I never, ever flagged the new thread about Orange's and my Rudolph Light Bulb debate. I subscribed to it last night (and it shows that I did) but I am almost absolutely positive I never flagged it. On top of that, it also already has ten flags- and that surprised me for it being new with no posts yet. Does anyone else have this flagged in your profile and you are almost certain you did not flag it? Not a big deal whatsoever but this is a first for me and the large amount of flags is surprising. It just made me curious.

[edit on 12/14/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

on its way
will be underneath your christmas tree in 10 days!
don.t kill santa you will regret it!

just hoping that santa won.t drink it before he delivers it to tesla!

[edit on 14-12-2008 by orange-light]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

i checked it out and its not flagged for me. maybe people just really like lightbulbs

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

i flagged it, but volunturaily

maybe semper flagged it and than he posted the link than, as the vagabond mentioned the other day, it happens that you flag a thread by just clicking on the link

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join