It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Ah yes, I remember those days. (wasn't too long ago)

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Thought I'd flip the page.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

wow impressive!

of your stomache is already filled

what is a good breakfast for you?

@carrot you will make it!!

1 hour till the lawyer - this time i will be right

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

My perfect breakfast?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The light from that godawful standard issued desk-lamp, and a bottle of water (flouride free) because ATS has made you paranoid = the best combination for all-nighter study sessions.

- Carrot

EW Sugar for breakfast....

[edit on 12/11/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

looks very very colorful

my perfect breakfast 10 years ago was a breakfast at which i could remain seated the whole time - son was 2 at that time

reply to post by CA_Orot

that.s my favorite canadian student?

sure water without fluorid.
fortunately they don.t do this stuff yet in germany!
but they sell salt "enriched" with fluor and iod - yicht

since i was pregnant with my son i got a water filtering system
long before i detected ATS i was that paranoid.

but before my son and change in water i got 2 misscarriages - after that a healthy son
so that.s for paranoia!

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

I hear that.

I've never been much of a traditional breakfast kind of guy. I grab something quick and easy and get on my way.

I've been trying to eat a little healthier lately though, despite my breakfast this morning.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by orange-light
that.s my favorite canadian student?

Nope thats not me, I have better taste in clothes - and I think thats a guy.... lol... it was the BEST picture I could find on a time-budget.

sure water without fluorid.
fortunately they don.t do this stuff yet in germany!
but they sell salt "enriched" with fluor and iod - yicht

WHAT is with the Freakin' additives they put in everything? For goodness sake.......

but before my son and change in water i got 2 misscarriages - after that a healthy son
so that.s for paranoia!

WOW...I would be paranoidal too..... Little Orange is such a cutie!

- Carrot

*BACK to the desk of hell....*

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

he he
never mind
i am not miss health-freak

just had a toast with chocolate cream for a quick lunch or what ever it would be called
since i don.t stick to certain hours to eat

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

ok ok
than i will have a closer look but it gives us an imagination how the situation is with you

sometimes i want to know what.s inside my food and then there are times i just don.t wanna know
it sucks so much

yep he is a cutie – and still mine mine mine

untill the first girlfriend will peep around the corner

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
5 pints of Murphy's and a bong for breakfast this morning. It's now gone lunchtime in this foul time zone and double figures have already been apprehended with both.

An good breaking of the fast, even though I haven't even eaten anything.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

Sounds like a…..interesting….breakfast.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Cadbury, that sounds more like brunch, with a side-salad...

Orange, why are your apostrophes all periods? Is it a weird German keyboard thing? Like when you type "don't" it comes out as "don.t".

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537

Sounds like a…..interesting….breakfast.

And one that I wholeheartedly recommend to any and all. I borrowed the recipe from Winston Churchill and don't ever intend to give it back.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

I don't remember seeing any pictures of Churchill with a bong.

Guess I could have missed those though.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

He kept it at Bletchley, along with a spare fat-suit. One must always maintain one's image, hip-hip, dontcha know.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ian McLean
Cadbury, that sounds more like brunch, with a side-salad...

I'm still going so indeed it must be, Sir! I'm eating something now but only because the Murphy's has gone and bloody well frozen up on me. I wonder what the scientific explanation is for why a can of draught Irish stout turns to icy slush in the freezer long before a can of lager or cider? Is it complete madness, Ian? Is it all just complete and utter madness?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
@SchroDog: Sorry man that avvy doesn't work for me. What I would cut off would be located somewhat lower on the body.

@Shock: You really expect me to believe that a girl successfully hacked your ATS account? And/or, that if she did hack your account, that's all she did with it? Come on now...

@Orange: My take on that topic would be more like "Political Correctness is an abomination and an insult to human intelligence."

My breakfast was 2 Special K Red Berry waffles with a dab of real butter and some sugar-free strawberry preserves, and a cup of coffee.

@Nyk & Carrot: I'm pretty sure that pic is a frame from a movie. Might be Animal House, but I'm not sure.

City tap water is horrible. It has chlorine (high enough levels to fail a POOL test kit), flouride, giardia (an intestinal parasite), pesticides, heavy metals like lead, and other stuff in it that you don't even want to THINK about. If you are drinking tap water, please get at least a faucet filter for the water you drink and make beverages with!! And by the way, high levels of nitrates/nitrites in water will cause infertility, miscarriages, and other reproductive problems. Nitrates are more commonly found in well water, but they can be in some city water supplies, too.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Heike

Good advice, Heike... I use distilled water for everything, except washing. The only drawback is my ice cubes occasionally sprout spikes:

www.its.caltech.edu...

It's kind of neat, actually....

Edit: sorry, what was that you were saying about sexism?

[edit on 11 Dec 2008 by Ian McLean]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Helloooo Ian,

A heads up, I did the same thing a few years back -- only distilled - and ended up, after about nine-months, close to unable to walk because I had leeched all of the minerals out of my body. At least that is what the dr.'s said, they gave me liquid minerals and I recovered.

The water thing is rife with issues; I've tried filters that also take out flouride, every kind of bottled water (some of which I have had tested and yuck!) and am currently back to the one I started with "Mountain Valley Spring" it is delivered 5 gal. in glass bottles and is twice as much as "Arrowhead" but they publish their water test results regularly, and the one time I had it independently tested it matched their claims.

And then I found out if was Elvis' water of choice. So, I knew I had made a wise decision. I don't question The King when it comes to ingestibles (and I've got a drawer full of pills to prove it

j/k

[edit on 11-12-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join