It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

So I shouldn't mention the U2U you sent me offering your unwavering support and HELP if I need it?

Oops.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Thanks, Maria...

And it looks like we are up and ready to go...Challenge Match: Schrodingers Dog vs MemoryShock: "Stop The Madness! People Are Dying"

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Here we go......
Let's get Shock pumped up!

Running with the kids to Disneyland.

[edit on 10/29/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

Aaaww, thanks TWISI! I appreciate it and I know Oscitate does too, because he's mentioned to me with pride in a u2u the flags we've gotten. I'm anticipating with mixed emotions finding out, after the debate, if I'm worthy of the Fighter title.

Anybody want a good German beer? I do know how to serve those up!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heike
I'm anticipating with mixed emotions finding out, after the debate, if I'm worthy of the Fighter title.

Both Yourself and Oscitate are more than worthy of the Fighter title after this one...regardless of the outcome.

One hell of a debate to read...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Anyone interested in discussing a possible debate now? I'm in the mood for a good thrashing.

I'll debate anything, any side (I'm not picky).

If we get a topic today, I'd like to get started Monday morning.

Any takers?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
(If what I'm about to say is "bad form," please let me know and forgive for not knowing on the first time out.)

*Heike enters dusting off hands and stretching, then notices the new challenger.

nyk537, I seem to be just about finished whupping Oscitate's hiney ...

so what do you want to fight about?

Heike

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

Bad form Peter, bad form. (Forgive me for that awful HOOK reference, that is if you know what I'm talking about)

I'll fight about whatever you want. (within reason)

I don’t want to purposefully take it easy on you because you’re a guppy, but I'll let you decide the topic and even the side you want to argue.

So, anything in mind?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Heike

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the # do you think you're talking to?"

The picture of Travis is oddly fitting, that's what I must look like in your eyes after that debate

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Oscitate]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

That's what I was thinking of when I said it, Captain. I'm just not sure if it's acceptable to be (jokingly, of course) boastful in here before (or after, for that matter) the outcome is decided.

Here's a good one from Maxmars:
It'll rot your brain: Television is the single largest contributing factor of social ignorance in America.

and one from Oscitate:
Should Childhood Vaccinations Be Mandatory?

The Internet is making humanity more antisocial.

Children who torture animals should receive mandatory treatment/intervention before they harm a human.

The only way America will see justice again is by returning to vigilante justice.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

reply to post by nyk537

That's what I was thinking of when I said it, Captain. I'm just not sure if it's acceptable to be (jokingly, of course) boastful in here before (or after, for that matter) the outcome is decided.

It is not only acceptable, it is encouraged.

It gives us all a chance to look back and find out who was all talk.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Oscitate

Naw Osci you did great. Sorry about exhausting you, I was trying to kinda keep my closing short too but I sometimes suffer from diarrhea of the mouth (or the fingers, in this case). Who knows, I might lose for being too long winded and boring! LOL

AHA! SchroDog - you have now alerted me to the evil plan!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
... I know this is going to sound like a DATS post, and apologies in advance, but I think I have a Problem, an addiction problem.

It snuck up on me, the way we are told addictions do....
I mean its not like I'm on/in here all the time...
I just liked knowing ATS/FCP was here...
I didn't think it really mattered to me...
But it was nice that it/you were here...
I just thought it was something I could be all casual about....
You know....
Take it or leave it...

At least that's what I thought.

Until the server went down

(whimpers)

Now I know I have...

A PROBLEM

The disproportionate amouint of joy, and relief, I felt when it come back on? That's what tipped me off.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Naw Osci you did great. Sorry about exhausting you, I was trying to kinda keep my closing short too but I sometimes suffer from diarrhea of the mouth (or the fingers, in this case). Who knows, I might lose for being too long winded and boring! LOL

AHA! SchroDog - you have now alerted me to the evil plan!

Hey! I thought being long-winded and boring was MY thing! ; if anyone around here is going to lose a debate for exercising the limits of excess verbosity, it will be an individual who can string a compound sentence along to the very point of mental cruelty; it will be me. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about!

Not that I mind giving up the title thank you very much!

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Bleh so I kept getting a 503 message until now. What happened, servers crash or something?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
We're back online...

Houston. Where's the champagne?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I don't know here Houston is, but here's a bottle on me.

For a battle that was well fought and thoroughly enojyable.

Cheers!
TWISI

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

I had a black screen when attempting to view earlier from my phone...d epressed the living hell out of me. Yeah...that was the quality of my day...:@

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Short but sweet, I do not wish to show my hand yet.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

That's understandable seeing as you were required to spend your day in Disneyland...

*shudders

Awful, horrible, vile place...

But it seems you are almost back now, re: mobile, and I have been updating my cheers. So I am all ready to Represent whenever The Famous Bout begins.

*sideways glance at SDog*

BEAT

*Shakes head sadly at SDog's tardiness -- then remembers, that besides Lil' B., the only cheerleader SDog officially has is Oscitiate.... champagne swilling Oscitate who has been woefully negligent of his duties to 'fire-up the crowd'* ...

[edit on 30-10-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join