It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Club Pub.

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Since I took on mop duties without losing, I don't think it's fair.

But it's just a matter of a couple days, I guess. You have to wear the french maid costume, though. It's a little stretched out from SDog's days as barmaid, but it'll fit you better than me

What money? The book, you mean?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Oooh, 2000th post!

From this might summit, I decree: no it's not fair, thus FSBA must clean out the walk-in freezer. Let us know what you find. He does not, however, have to wear the French Maid outfit, as it does not offer adequate thermal protection.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Yeah I was talking about the book.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ian McLean

Oh you didn't know?

I just ordered the new thermal french-maid outfit so it can be worn year-round.

Lucky you, right?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
reply to post by Ian McLean

Oh you didn't know?

I just ordered the new thermal french-maid outfit so it can be worn year-round.

Lucky you, right?

Hopefully it is an improvement on the last model offered for freezer duty.

That was just wrong!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

You're right.

Maybe we should go with something a little more traditional.

Have to wear shorts though. I think that evens it out.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Wait, how about this one instead? Looks cute, warmer than some I've seen, and apparently suitable for male or female.

or .. or how about this one? Looks pretty warm, but still attractive:

But if we MUST go with functionality over appearance:

PS I'm not wearing any of them. They don't come in my size.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Hmm…I'll take two of that one in the middle.

I could use one of those to give as a gift at home…

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm not having any luck with a freezer-appropriate costume. But I did find a new one for SchroDog

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

I like it....but wouldn't this one be more appropriate?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Congrats on the win, TWISI! It was a shame that you're well prepared/presented side wasn't met with more gusto...titorite is capable of it; I hope he was just too busy...

Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt
As for MikeSingh (another MS in this place... sigh.. making easy acronyms just that much harder),

He gets to earn the acronym in here. HE may be a conspiracy master, but this forum has chewed them up and spit them out before...just ask Justin Oldham (or semperfortis, whom did the chewing...
)

We can just call him 'Mikey'...

As for the sexism....hhhmmmm...this is the first time we have had a serious grouping of Female Fighters....which I support greatly. However, it is a fluke that you guys felt obliged to handle the initiatory tasks.

I'll assist whenever it is decided necessary to alleviate the sting of mispercieved 'isms'...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

As for the sexism....hhhmmmm...this is the first time we have had a serious grouping of Female Fighters....which I support greatly. However, it is a fluke that you guys felt obliged to handle the initiatory tasks.

I'll assist whenever it is decided necessary to alleviate the sting of mispercieved 'isms'...

Hmmmm... I don't know if I can agree with your opinion that it was simply our personal sense of obligation. I distinctly remember you guys telling ADB she had to start serving them up and them someone shoved a broom in my hand when I got all mouthy about it.

If our memories still do not correspond, I will most happily go find the page and refresh your memory, shock....

edit to add: No, no we don't want you to do it, we want you to make the newbie males do it. That's at least my position, and if they refuse or do a shoddy job, I think there should be some type of repercussions... (... FYI, I have a puntative streak and I can't always keep it in check
)

[edit on 28-10-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Uh oh..., I sense an tremor in the force!

I suspect this will end with broom duty for all, a redistribution, if you will.

I will now remain silent and watch the magic unfold.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Agreed.

I want no part of this.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thanks for pointing me to that gem. semper arguing, and winning, that marijuana should be legal... how did I know about this earlier?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt
edit to add: No, no we don't want you to do it, we want you to make the newbie males do it. That's at least my position, and if they refuse or do a shoddy job, I think there should be some type of repercussions... (... FYI, I have a puntative streak and I can't always keep it in check
)

Oscitate and FSBA

You are late for mop and sweep duty. There is a pile of something over there in the corner that the girls didn't want to take care of (I think it's leftover something or other when Schro Dog was having a bad day) and there are dirty shot glasses all over the place.

Get to it and so help me if there isn't a double shot of rum and bourbon each in clean shot glasses ready for me stat for having to remind you two...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

It is a brilliant debate. Poor Justin though...the judges were not that kind...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I never figured you to be a cross-dresser. But, I must admit that the Wonder Woman look fits you to a tee.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Those dog costumes with the little legs crack me up!

My wife wanted to get one of those for our dog this year, and I put up a fight. After seeing them on a live dog though, I may change my mind!

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join