It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magicians/Illusionists decendants of Christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Based on the often thrown around theory of Jesus having had children, and his genes being passed on, it would stand to reason that any offspring and subsequent descendants would carry on his miraculous abilities to some extent.

If this is the case is it possible that some people in the world today could have some degree of his bloodline and exibit a throw back of some kind? Telekenisis, Psychics, Magicians etc?

Has this been done? It not an easy one to search for. If so please shut me down now. Otherwise enjoy the discussion

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
Based on theory of Jesus having had children,

If this is the case is it possible that some people in the world today could have some degree of his bloodline and exibit a throw back of some kind? Telekenisis, Psychics, Magicians etc?

well... its all speculation, but the grail & bible codes were too, once.

here's a thought that your question brought up in my mind.

if Jesus & Mary did indeed flee to France then other points,
would the famous Nostradamus, who himself had a heritage of being from the Tribe of Judah (*but converted to RomanCatholic in the Inquisition era)
might be among that line of descendants of the exiled Jesus troup in France....

Nostradamus' time would numerically be some ~100 generations from the lifetime of Jesus,

but of course, there would have been countless less notable miracle workers/healers or individuals thought of as magicians/psychics that lived less noterized lives in that Jesus-Mary geneology tree.
.....?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Good pick up. I didn’t account for the ‘French connection’. That would fit perfectly….If you were inclined to go with this theory that is.

In general, that’s the kind of thing I was thinking. I didn’t want to be specific though otherwise this could go in all sorts of directions. If I suggested David Blaine or Criss Angel for instance…could you imagine…..but you get the idea.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Following your train of thought, then it would go to say that descendants of Moses and King Solomon also have mystical/magical/etc abilities too and not those of only Jesus and that Jesus perhaps "inherited" his abilities from his ancestors.

interesting way to approach it.. but I don't think "abilities" can solely be explained by bloodlines, while it's true clairvoyance in some families seem to be hereditary in other cases it's quite the opposite.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
We're all related in some way or another to every person (no matter how good or bad) who ever lived.

But magic is a learned skill (I know some) like fixing cars, and some of the "mystical performers" (like the "psychic surgeons") are simply sleight of hand artists.

You might want to read up on Magic and techniqes. It's pretty interesting.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I fully understand that Blaine and Angel are simply illusionists, but were just an example of some well known people in this field. (At least I didn’t list Penn & Teller :lol
I am talking about people with real unexplainable abilities such as telekinesis or clairvoyance (for those that believe in that stuff)

As for relationships historically and otherwise, the abilities Jesus demonstrated came essentially from God as being his son, so not all people since the time of Adam would share this bloodline and these abilities.

Remember, this is only a concept that came to me as being a possibility. I am by no means suggesting that this is hard fact. If anyone else want to make that claim, however, go right ahead.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

I have to ask, posted elseware on this site some people talk about bloodlines of the rich and powerful, So my QUESTION is does Satan have a real bloodline on earth like cousins and what not

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Magicians being "descendants" of "Christ" makes complete sense when the two words in quotes are taken metaphorically and come with a bit of background information/experiences. What are considered "psychic abilities" may be possible but would be trivial compared to a lot of the other stuff someone like, say, Crowley might do with the knowledge that makes the real connection to "god." Crowley is the kind of magician Jesus would be, if Jesus ever really lived physically at all. We are all descended from the same Father, just some realize it more than others.

new topics

top topics

join