It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up call for my freinds and family.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hi.

I've been "connecting dots" for a couple of years.
A few months ago I tried to "wake up" my closest freinds and girlfreind by telling them what I've learnt after alot of research.
The awakening was suprisingly easier than I thought, they are all seeking truth on the net themselves now... and spreading the word.

Now I want to wake up ALL my freinds and family by emailing/facebooking them information on NWO, 911, Illuminati etc. (not ufos yet)
Spread it like a virus.

Since I'm not too good with computers(/lazy), I was wondering if anyone could help me out by presenting "the big picture" in form of documentaries?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
Albert Einstein

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CrushNWOorletourkids

Be careful, it doesn't take much to go from interesting guy to crazy guy. You might show them Zeitgeist, that sums up a lot of the topics that you seem to be interested in.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

'from interesting guy to crazy guy' - what a great quote and something to be well aware of. I myself seem to often be walking that fine line along the awakening journey! Good luck my brother. Zeitgeist is good. I find David Serada 'From here to andromeda' is also good.

But what started me off was a piece called 'We' by Arundl someone which is a montage done to one of her speeches. You can find it from

www.weroy.org...

I highly recommend it, great soundtrack and very high awakening power! Watch it now!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thanks alot.

Gonna watch it now.

Gimme me more boyz n girlz.

I might end up making my own documentry just by taking abit from here and there online and some good soundtracks.
Kind of got a vision of how I wanna make it...
Anyone else done that?
There's soooo much brilliant info/material out there!

Kind regards, Interesting Crazy.

"Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking."
Albert Einstein

top topics

join