It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH is visiting me at night????

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
reply to post by Bspiracy

Aliens seem to be the only logical answer to all of this

I really think you are jumping the gun a bit. Go to the doctor, have some tests, if they are all negative, then maybe start exploring the possibility of aliens. THAT'S logical. That statement is comparable to me saying "I sometimes get headaches and nosebleeds and my ears pop, therefore it MUST be aliens messing with me."

If you are trying to "proove" it's aliens, then the best thing to do is discount all other LOGICAL reasons as to why this may be happening. (also, for your own health, epilepsy, brain tumors etc) Then you have something to work with.

I am in no way calling you a liar, I think you are probably being honest about your experiences, but if you think it really is aliens, the best way to approach it is to rule out any other, more mundane, explainations first.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Your experiences sound like a UFO abduction event. Do you have corroborating bruises or other marks on your body the following day? Do you find that a particular pattern establishes and lasts for months, only then to change into something completely different later on. Are you sure you haven't any childhood memories of seeing strange events or UFOs. Any paranormal abilities noted? Have you ever felt like an outsider or somewhat different to your peers? There is plenty of information around these days so that you can compare your experiences to those of others. Good luck and enjoy the journey.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

hello. new here. just wanted to join you on this. i'm 29 right now. when i was 17 i had this sane happen to me. i was asleep in my room facing upwards. suddenly i felt this sensation where i had to wake up. as i did i saw a tall figure. around 7 feet tall. it was just a black shadow. i couldn't move nor talk as i tried calling out for my mom in fear. i was paralized. the figure just stood there. suddenly it started aproaching me slowly. the more it came closer the more i felt the urge to scream, but i couldn't. it stopped and slowly went backwards. while going backwards i felt a little bit of relief as i started to breath more relaxed. then suddenly it just came towards me and got in front of my face. and just like that went backwards out through my window and the curtains closed. i didn't see any eyes nor any facial features. i got compsure of myself and went to my mom's room as fast as i could. but didnt wake her up. then went back to my room. it's strange because when that happened i was not a very nice person. after that event my life took a 180 turn. it changed me into a better person. i still wonder what it was and get into sights to know a little bit more of it and this forum is the closest i could find. thanks.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hello there,

There are two things I can say about this.

1: Sleep paralyis.
2: Paranormal activity.

I would believe you if you say it's paranormal because I've been through it before.

The inability to move, inability to breathe just sucks right?

Here's some tips.

Sleep with something covering your chest, never sleep with your chest facing the ceiling, that's the reason why they 'PRESS' on you.

If you could, try sleep facing the sides.

If you still face the same problems, I guess nothing helps but just pray.....

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewlip
reply to post by scowl

Well, it sounds like you're much more aware of what doctors can/can't detect than me. Maybe they would miss something, but my point was such avenues should be explored before jumping to the conclusion that it is paranormal. I think we agree? :s

Absolutely! The crazy hallucinations I've had through the years makes me discount anything anyone describes while they were going to sleep or shortly after they were waking up or any time in between unless there is some kind of corroborating evidence. These experiences can be horrifying and can have a debilitating effect on your life if they affect your sleep and make you tired during the day. But in the end they're just dreams and nothing more.

If setting up a video camera makes them go away then be glad that you've found a cure.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I have had similar experiences that differ from things I have felt such as sleep paralysis and post sleep hallucinations. I like to keep a skeptical mind about these things in hopes that they are genuine in nature is proven. The first part of my experience was seeing a small, blue light flickering in my hallway where it could not have a source. A few months later I read that Whitley Streiber had a very similar one. Then one night I woke up with my eyes fully open and saw a figure that looks like a green version of the aliens from Fire in the Sky and when I tried to move, I couldn't. When I tried to talk, I could only hear my voice in my head so I repeated what St. Michael once said and forced out "Lord rebuke you". The figure then melted away from me through the wall. Soon after, I woke up in a panic and lo at a wall only to see a seek, white Grey melt into the wall. Pretty scary, but on both occasions I still slept soundly. According to my mother, this paranormal stuff started happening only after her mother wwalked in on a vooodoo ceremony. I have partial memories of when I was young, where I see some crazy things. I've heard stories of infants floating around. These things happening in both Texas and New Jersey. I'm hoping to one day find a feasable link between the occult and aliens written about that doesn't bring up the book of Revelations as its only source. I have developed my own theories from my own weird thoughts such as truth in fiction when it is absolutely a 100% match has to do with alternate time continuims. Alternate, not parallel. A parallel time in my opinion is where something should be measured by the fact that it is exactly the same. I think that it could also be measured with area as a factor depending on a fluctuation in it, most likely artificially created. I'm no genuis and really don't have the mind to comprehend space time beyond my imagination, but I have my own set of groundings. Like parallel/alternate time criminal evolution and how it effects free will. Commiies, witches and bears oh my. :*) You shoould read Whitley Streiber books and go for hypnosis.

Sincerely yours,
Nate

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

I have had similar experiences. My question to you is have been involved in spiritual things lately? If so, in what way? These are spiritual creatures and are likely intimidating you to stop you from doing something. Probably because you have some knowledge or understanding that can hinder their effort. I am interested to talk to you more about it if you wish, but in private.

you can hit me up on chat....
aim: rootedinsound

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i think u should see some sort of doctor

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Oddly enough, I came to learn this works the best. ODDLY someone came to the same conclusion as me! Weird?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
this is kinda random, but do you ever watch sylvia browne the psychic on montel (or read her thousands of books she has.lol)?
well, she and other psychics talk about astral projection a lot. it is when your soul/spirit goes out of your body and floats around while you sleep. she says some people are regular "practicers" at this, and will go explore other places or meet with people. others sometimes just watch themselves when they sleep...
well, i am rambling, anyway, before you wake up, your spirit has to get back into your body. sometimes, people physically wake up while their spirit is still trying to get into their body. to some people this can be very tramatic because they can't move and are fully conscious (unlike when you are asleep). in these cases, it could be you holding yourself down, as strange as that sounds, while you try to get back into your body.
i sometimes feel like i am falling when i am half asleep and half awake, and fell like i can not move.
one thing youcan do that might help is to say to yourself before you sleep to try and get back into your body before you wake up. i knoe it sounds strange, but hey it is worth a try if the paralized feeling hasn;t been solved yet

for more research, look up astral-projection

good luck

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Everything you've just described has also been explained in this thread. Honestly, do people just not read? Or do they get halfway through a sentence, realize that something is about to be revealed to them that indicates the world is more boring than they want it to be, and skip over the rest?

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
well, maybe you should read the whole thread too. everything has been pretty much repeated or discussed multiple times, so picking on that one person's post is not too fair.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have had similar exp. in some cultures this is called "The Old Hag" one suggested remedy is to place a pair of your shoes in the doorway of your room(where this is occuring) facing the shoes pointing outward.The most effective technique was to call on the name of Jesus,at first it took every ounce of strength to think the name and I noticed the strangling hands weakened enough to think that name again and again until I could feel the break and leave.This is a phenomena that I think happens to many that are on the path of good.Sounds like you are being hindered from becoming a threat to some undesireables.When the Marines landed on Iwo Jima, the enemy was taught to recognize the machine guns with the instructions 1 dead or incapacitated machine gun was better than 50 soldiers carrying rifles.Be of Good Cheer!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Well, you can accept that interdimentional beings exist, and are the reasons for your experiences, or you can go the "official" excuse that everything you are experiencing is "make believe", and that you have no control over your own mind, and need pills.

The choice is yours.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
i also think your experiencing sp because it fits sp discriptions

simple and true

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Sorry to bring up an old topic, but this guy never found out what is happening to him... as far as I can tell.

OP, you claim there was a string "inserted" into your back and that you removed it and it disappeared. I'm going to say that that's a bit to convenient. If it was inserted into you as you claim, there would surely be a hole or wound in your back, did anyone else see it or did you take a picture of it?

If it was not inserted into your back and simply lying under you or making contact with your back, your brain could have received those signals easily and used it in your hallucination. The string disappearing may suggest that the string was never there at all and you continued to hallucinate (this is actual not rare, many people suffering from SP continue hallucinations in order to protect the mind). I'd say get an MRI or some other type of brain scan and make sure it's not a mental problem before you investigate a paranormal solutions. If you were to lose something you'd look in the obvious places first wouldn't you? Well it's the same with things like this. If it's not some type of mental condition then stick with the camera idea, maybe have someone set up a camera on odd days without telling you in order remove your mind's awareness. If it never happens after that, well then problem solved... if it only happens on days the person doesn't set up the camera, it's safe to assume a physical entity (whether spiritual [which honestly I don't believe] or in this plane of existence) is visiting you. Or it gets caught on tape... in which case you become a billionare, solve the problem, and make a gigantic scientific discovery, win/win/win situation haha.

But seriously, brain scan first.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Well, you can accept that interdimentional beings exist, and are the reasons for your experiences, or you can go the "official" excuse that everything you are experiencing is "make believe", and that you have no control over your own mind, and need pills.

The choice is yours.

Or you can accept that pills don’t fix sleep paralysis, if you want to educate yourself on the topic prior to giving us your expert opinion of the subject.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hmmm..

Its mental? its SleepParalysis? It’s a hallucination that is caused by the chemicals that are emitted in your brain? Medical scientific explanations a zillion if need be. MedicalScience makes sure to provide medical explanations, needed, to explain that Alien visitations or Astral visitation do Not exist, and that its all in the mind of the subject, who needs medical help, by mindaltering chemicaldrugs, closing one room in the brain which is needed to receive messages or be in contact with others by telepathic ways.
Is it Astral or Alien or Humans?

Astral Attack

Humans hold Astralbodies just as Animal inlcuding Nature; trees-plants-flowers etc [ gentically modified plants lack a specific substance that is needed for the astral body. Not all humans contain an Astral body] only one group of Aliens holds an Astral body, the others not;they can fake astral attacks/visitations by using their Energy to direct-order-paralyze or activate a humanbeing

Alien

Millitary uses certain techniques to activate or deactivate a MILAB [ each milab holds a controller and/or watcher] which produces a chirp sound as well as one group of Aliens producing birdlike chirp sounds; when they are fully interested in the subject-when the subject amazes them-when they get exited or experience surprises..the same birdlike chirp sound changing in low humming sounds when they go for contact-search-attack..especially when A-flocks set out to Feed.

Spirits.
Stargatesopen-new doors to enter.
Meditations- rituals-spiritual mantras-playing with Oujia board, callings., prayers, sacrificial killings-sudden deaths, all open up doors or function as pass through portals or bridges, and can keep spirits/souls bound to earth

We have the wakingup process of humankind, a process which was written down by different minds in the last 1000 or more years. We have the hopi-the mayan-the aboriginals-the Scorpiocherokeerattlesnake with the 7 plaedian hanging on the scorpions tale prophecy to name but a few.
We have the Mayan illusion. As above So Below. Cause and Effect. Coincidence does not exist. There is a Reason for Everything.
We have 7 grids. 7 frequencies. 7 Senses. Humans live by 5 senses unaware of the 2 other senses.
We have been kept locked within the 3level. 1999 opened the door for humans to get the chance to walk into the 4thlevel, with the official end station for most the 5th world.

Ever asked yourselves how in heavens name can politics Control a worldpeoples that wakes up from their 1000 years lasting sleeping beautysleep? the rise of the awarness of humanity started for real in 1999 as of the eclipse going up and up with the highest peek just before the 9/11, according the headcomputers. Thus it was time for one group to step in and change the thoughtflow of the worldmasses ; which was achieved on the day 9/11. 2 weeks later new satellites were set up everywhere, as fast as mice breeding.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Before ww2 satelittes were set up.
The late 50s new spiritual awarness hits the westernworlds; causig many to sing Jesus is comming, while others decided time to hit the flocks with drugs, blocking the wakingup process was the intention, due to the knowing feed the flocks drugs and see them hop eachother like the animals they are
1962 Cardinal Cross-One gate open by natural dictations; causing many within the european countries to insist jesus is born and others to look for some great event that would happen, all eyes looking at the media waiting until one day in 1964 Kennedy was killed, to many this was the great event.
1980 the earth preparing for Grand Change, New children are born, dubbed by many starchildren, who are smart, think fast , hold old knowledge, and have many talents. Many of these children are paranormal gifted, the medical world insists ADHD
The Heartbeat of Mother Earth speeds up. [ more beats a cycle ]
1986 the world enters a new Sphere while nature is speaking up more and more. Starting with El Ninio..the child.
1990 the Mental health of especially Westerners starts to change , sleepproblems spreading around the europeans countries, just as in the USA. Middle of the 90s we read more and more humans getting mental problems, psychosis the new hype, and AdultADHD a fact.
1999 1st of january, As Above So Below, becomes a fact and starts dictating the flow. Planets bussy gearing up for their new positions, needed for ..
1999-Eclipse-Cardinal Cross secondgate opens by natural dictations on August the 11th; the world leaders including many religious leaders, where expecting something special to happen, groups flocked to certain countries due to written truths of the old pointing these countries out as being that one location. The Arab world discovered that one location/country/city where the event took place, unnoticed for the eyes of the media? or maybe not.
1999-Callings done around the globe; reasons many , fears for the end of the world- Y2K bug [ biggest lie ever] The christian religious minds were called up to pray in church-at home-through the internet. In Egypt one group consisting of many europeans, conducted a Huge Calling up, in Vienna another group was making a countermove towards the group in Egypt, one was calling up Darkpower-the other was Calling up Darkmother the Mother Goddess by the names Inanna-Isis-Ishtar
1999/2000 as we roll from 1999 into 2000, earth is locked within a Loop, needed to enable growth , to change ways, to clean and clear out, to learn, until the world masses get it right thus settig of the electricmagnetic fields needed to make a jump.
2000-May. Third Stargate opens by natural dictation
2000-Jun. Stargate opened by human intervention-
2000-July. One MILAB wakes up speaking in tongs,breaking loose from the program, is contacted by aliens, gets brain loaded with all needed information.
2000 end, MILAB speaks out, warns others for the middle eastern wars to start, to the horror of the controllers, the MILAB knows exactly which countries.
2001-May. Those who opened up a Stargate, decide to look for the MILAB, using one millitary male, his astral body to seek the MILAB out, in order to check the abilities of the MILAB who belongs to one of the strongest psychics, the millitary used, to spy on world matters/meetings

2001-June Millitary discovers the MILAB to be in contact with sadam hussein who contacted the MILAB using his code name.
Iraq Ishtars Gate 3 doors, 1 obtained by the USA in the golfwar. 1 obtained in 2003. 1 missing;the search is still on, today they insist Iran to hide it, we read the US wants to look for 'massdestructionweapons' in Iran in August 2008

2002/3 wormholes opening. The US millitary deciding to take over one of the oldest places/villages in Greenland. The same location which was connected to the Netherlands as of january 1999.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Naya... that was one of the most garbled messages I've read on this forum, it looks like something I'd receive in my spam box.

Andre, seriously, brain scan first, aliens after.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join