It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Karl Rove a Closet Truther???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I found this photo and just had to share it. Apparently he was passing by some 911 truth protestors and decided to jump out of his car for this photo!!

He had to know what he was doing....

This is the very same Karl Rove who selected Philip Zelikow to control the 911 Commission!

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Not a chance. He got suckered into a photo op and didn't realize or didn't care what the kid had on his shirt.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Definitely not. He had plenty of opportunities to be 'out and proud' which are now long gone. Too bad if he's changing his mind now, the damage he's done will have to be undone by someone else - he's spoiled goods.

And I sincerely hope that kid washed his hand...thoroughly.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Yeah guys I didn't really think Karl is a truther I just thought the photo was really funny!!

The "Brain" must have missed that t-shirt!

I agree would be like having a photo with a smiling Goebbels or Pol Pot!

The kid needs to disinfected.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
If 911 truth ever goes mainstream we are all going to be shocked by the number of closet truthers there are out there. My guess is everybody not indictable will turn out to be a closet truther. It'll be great. We'll all be one big happy family of reptiles again.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What I simply cannot believe is that the 9/11 forum is still the top forum on ATS. At what point are people going to realize that it is NEVER going mainstream. It will be the same as the JFK group. Do we know something funny happened and that we don't know the whole truth..sure, but that will never change. Even if you showed people proof, they would still deny it.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheStarMan
What I simply cannot believe is that the 9/11 forum is still the top forum on ATS.

Hi TheStarMan,

There is no need to believe that the 9/11 forum is "the top forum on ATS".

It isn't.

If you go to the "stats" page on ATS, there is an indication of the relative popular of the various forums on ATS.

There is a table at the bottom of that webpage that indicates that the "Aliens & UFO" forum on ATS accounts for:

(1) over twice as many posts as the "9/11 conspiracies" forum,

(2) four times as many threads as the "9/11 conspiracies" forum.

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 4-6-2008 by IsaacKoi]

join