It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the AIDS conspiracy.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Well why would anybody want to get tested, if a positive result just results in being poisoned?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12

Well why would anybody want to get tested, if a positive result just results in being poisoned?

are you fuc ing serious

so you know not to give it to others

seriously get educated

many people still have unprotected sex and multiple partners

im all for screwing but be smart about it

a lay isnt worth HIV and all the side effects of living with it

a side note its hard for a women to give a man AIDS and its easy for a man to give woman AIDS

its super easy for a man to give man AIDS

and pretty hard to give a woman to woman infection

or so its been said

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Because if the human body is capable of fighting off HIV on it's own, why would I subject myself to a drug that destroys my immune system?

EDIT I hear you about not spreading it, but let's say that somebody who knows this goes and takes a test and it comes back positive, nest thing you know there are a bunch of people telling you to take these drugs, so you really have a choice at that point?

[edit on 5-6-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

because the virus tricks your body into thinking its a friend and doesnt actually kill it

it knows that there is a virus but the virus says hey its not me, im cool

thats why you need to get tested, its your choice if you dont want meds for it

noone is going to force you to take it

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Okay, that clears a few things up. But I still have a hard time believing that I could refuse treatment and everybody would be cool with it.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

who cares what people think

what do you think homeless people with HIV do?

nothing, if a local govt clinic is available

your body never rids itself of a virus ever, it just eventually has enough antibodies where the virus cant affect you

with HIV it overrides all that

its pretty crafty little sh*T

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Very interesting, thanks for all the information. So what do you think is going on in Africa with all of this, I could only imagine that so many of them are getting treated? What about those nets?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

honestly, i dont know, its an epidemic all over

and the best thing is education and personal responsibilty

its a sad way to go, not only have i lost friends, but also patients ive come to know and care for

generally we are all dying, but this is a slow horrible death

and the fact that we can control on not getting it and yet people still get it

saddens me so

as opposed to cancer where it can be genetic or unknown etiology

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I hear you man!

Thank God for the internet.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm reposting some info from my thread here as I think it's extremely important. and I'm lazy and don't wish to reword it.

Watch this censored interview with the late Dr. Maurice Hilleman who was one of the leading vaccine experts, listen to some startling facts straight from the horses mouth. He was the one who discovered that Sabin's polio vaccine administered in the 50's and early 60's was laced with Simian Virus-40 (SV40) the cancer virus. He also gives us some clues to the real origin of aids.

These interviewers are despicable, what exactly are they laughing about? do they think he's joking with them? the only one not laughing is Dr. Hilleman himself.

Dr Horowitz claims that Dr. Robert Gallo the discoverer of aids, over saw the production of synthetic biological agents for germ warfare for the department of defense beginning in 1969 that were "descriptively and functionally identical to HIV AIDS."
Watch Dr. Horowitz's exchange with Dr, Gallo.

I recommend watching the entire video "In Lies We Trust", I'm sure Dr. Horowitz will receive some criticism for some of his Ideas here, I'm really not interested in defending his views, although I agree with many of them. I'm more interested in his research into the bio-weapons and modern virus connections.

From Dr. Horowitz's paper - Polio, hepatitis B and AIDS: an integrative theory on a possible vaccine induced pandemic

The hypothesis that simian virus 40 (SV40) infected polio vaccines may be linked to the evolution of acquired immunodeficiency disorder (AIDS), and certain cancers, has been advanced. Most recently, investigators discussed the likelihood of gene-reshuffling following SV40 infection as a precursor to acquired immune dysfunction. Findings of recent SV40 infections in four children born after 1982 suggest infections were transmitted vertically along gene lines. Earlier observations proved activation of a retrovirus gene by a hepatitis B virus (HBV) protein. This paper proposes a new integrative theory on the origin of AIDS. It advances the possibility of genetic recombinations with oncogene activation by HBV involving simian viruses that likely infected polio vaccinated blood donors to the initial hepatitis B (HB) vaccine trials conducted on gay men in New York City and Ugandan Blacks in the early to mid-1970s. The socio-economic and even military ramifications associated with this politically challenging thesis are discussed.

Follow the link to the paper.
Link

The virus hasn't been created from scratch. The natural variations have been manipulated into a bio weapon. If it were natural it would not have taken thousands of years to become the plague it is today.
Many of these modern super viruses often have breakouts in the vicinity of bio weapons labs. Coincidence?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Whats more likely....

1) AIDS was initially contracted from infected bush meat in Africa and as a virus has therefore gone on to mutate as all viruses do

or

2) The US govt developed a bio-weapon to target undesirables that they would surely know could spread to amongst the 'desirable' population and thus potentially threaten their own existence

Seriously guys.... enough already.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join