It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the AIDS conspiracy.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I believe its natural
Feline Aids
Canine Aids

Cows, monkeys, roosters, Sharks etc

All can get AIDS. The reason i think its natural is because i don't believe human technology has expanded to the complexities it would take to manufacture a disease that can destroy the immune system of all different types of species.

But that is just one humble person's opinion

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by QBert

The original virus, BIV was found is found in cattle and related animals and comes from africa, a well know breeding ground for many many deadly diseases.

Bovine Imunodeficiency Virus, then jumped to cat populations, Feline Imunodeficiency Virus. From the cats it then jumped to primates, Simian Imunodeficiency Virus, then it appears to have then made the jump to humans from both SIV and FIV, by way of predation.
A) Infected leopard attacks human, human suvives but contracts FIV> HIV variant thruough the saliva of the cat. Human then proceeds to infect susequent human sexual partners.
B) Human hunter kills infected primate(monkeys, or any of the apes)
in the course of butchering the kill or kills is infected by blood>blood transmission, he cuts himself while butchering infected animals.
The hunter is then infected who then passes it on through sexual contact and through susequent butchering of animals.

My point is that HIV is absolutely natural in origins, and has been around for centuries. It was only in the last half of the 20th century did we have the medical knowledge to isolate if from the diseases it causes.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
People have been dying of HIV induced AIDS for a very long time its just been in the last 20 years that we have been able to pin it down.
How many people in sub-saharan just died of a fever or "the consumption" or any number of other reasons or diseases that are the opportunistic infections of AIDS.
It wasnt till someone picked it up(a dutch sailor who died in the early sixties) and took out of africa and spread it around that the western medical community was able to identify it.
When it was first isolated, medical science was just getting to the point where we could identify the virus.

Its been around longer than humans have had the ability to create something of that nature. No doubt there was some unintended transmission of the virus through various medical studies and the like, but we just didnt know it was there or how to look for it or when and where to look.

If it is a purpose created organism it wasnt created by humans, its been around far too long.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My wife is a medical doctor.

She and a large number of her colleagues believe that AIDS are a generalization for a large group of viruses with similiar symptoms and profiles.

She believes that AIDS are Gene Specific bioweapons testing platforms.

The structure of the virus is such that it does have mutagenic properties that are traceable... leading her to conclude that each strain found has been created and then released at some point in time - via the immunization programs in America and throughout the world.

You should hear what she says about cancer...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ahhh the AIDS virus that doesn't actually act like any other virus and doesn't even adhere to the laws of viral infection (Koch's postulates). Ask a scientist to produce this virus and they can't, we only have the word of one Mr. Gallo the same doctor who was found to have committed fraud with his earlier published experiments, then all is forgotten and he finds a 'new' virus, then has the patent for one of the many many differing tests.

AIDS is a myth but the agenda is obvious when you see that this virus can actually target social groupings!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by doctormcauley

I believe the AIDS virus is all one in the same. If she's refering to the highly increased possibliity of contracting other viruses because of AIDS, then she'd be correct.

What im getting at is this:

If it is a govt created virus, and people such as your wife can prove it, then why arent more doctors talking about it? There is billions of dollars into aids research...are you telling me that the govt is able to hush all of these doctors with a gag order that says "dont talk about what AIDS really is!"

For as far as recorded history goes, there's always a traitor in every group, and that traitor grows ever more present when there's more people involved.
If this is a conspiracy, and AIDS is manufactored by the government, then we would have heard about it long long long long long before Rev. Wrights hate speech on white people

But thats just my opinion

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It has been tried before - making the case against the Government for creating AIDS.

The problem is there are only about 70 or so State Attorneys and none are willing to take the case...

That said, any Doctor who comes to this conclusion is not likely to file charges as they are now likely to be fully aware of the power that the creators of this Virus would need to have. That person would have any reasons to be afraid to speak out. (ie. you will be suicided or your career ruined in a seemingly unrelated manner)

A conspiracy so immense it needs no defense...

[edit on 5-6-2008 by doctormcauley]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I am curious as to why we didn't hear about the 80% of the Thailand population all dying in the early 2000's. Didn't the WHO say that the 80% was infected?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Text
hey there is some good reading if you want to find out more about the AIDs conspiracy...check outh the book behold a pale horse by William Cooper, youll find that there are a lot of things in this book not just about AIDS that is pretty scary...all of it stemming from our government.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by doctormcauley

I would be interested in hearing what she says about cancer, this is something that I have often wondered about.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctormcauley

What does she say about cancer? I'd be intrigued to know

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Cancer can also be spread via the same immunization programs as AIDS...

... taDa! Now you have weaponized cancer that you don't even have to key to any one person in particular , all you do is make sure the right doses get to the right neighbourhoods....

Cell Phone Anyone?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I am blown away by the info about the Hep-B vaccines. I would say that is definitely evidence of some kind of "guinea pig" type conspiracy.

Thanks for the info.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Cancer can also be spread via the same immunization programs as AIDS...

... taDa! Now you have weaponized cancer that you don't even have to key to any one person in particular , all you do is make sure the right doses get to the right neighbourhoods....

Cell Phone Anyone?

I am aware that some cancers can be caused by contagious virii but this is a step beyond that!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

She and a large number of her colleagues believe that AIDS are a generalization for a large group of viruses with similiar symptoms and profiles.

She believes that AIDS are Gene Specific bioweapons testing platforms.

The structure of the virus is such that it does have mutagenic properties that are traceable... leading her to conclude that each strain found has been created and then released at some point in time - via the immunization programs in America and throughout the world.

wrong

i worked in HIV and AIDS clinic for over 5 years

it does not mutate it becomes immune to certain strains of meds

you can get reinfected with that strain of immune HIV virues and still have a different that reacts differently

a virus is a very clever organism

like i said before, our bodies are programmed to kill HIV, its a protein in the virus that tricks our bodies into thinking its a friend who is staying the night permanantly

the only way you test + is having the antibodies that want to kill the virus

there is so much disinfo on AIDS its ridiculous

the dr's ive worked for were awesome, we have had quite a few people living wonderfully and have been infected for over 20-25 years

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Thats interesting and makes sense. But I want to make sure I understand you correctly. A positive AIDS test is the confirmtion that your body is already fighting the HIV virus on it's own?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

yep

thats how they know you are positive

they test for the antibody not the virus

virus are too small and there still might not be alot of them made but your bodies output of antibodies is like in the gamillions to kill this little sucker

then after awhile, a short while, the virus multiplies as any virus will

[edit on 5-6-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

My question is, how do they use this in a way that targets certain ethnic groups, or do they just insist that these target groups will come in and get an HIV test? Where do they draw the line?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Here is an interesting article by Sue Arrigo MD. A former CIA agent turned whistle blower.

AIDS Is Man Made Pentagon Genocide

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

in my opinion alot has to due with speculation and math thats wrong

generalizations

also remember how many people who are infected and dont even know or bother to get tested

thats f-in scary

i work at a hospital and get tested every 6 mo

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join